Fin AmScud Full Foot Swift
Fast and responsive they’re scary! the AmScuD SWIFT Non-Vented Full-Foot Fins are a Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology for Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance.
Fins are manufactured from a Composite Material consisting of Blended of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene. The SWIFT blade’s Flexible Power Thrust Channel Directs Water off the Tip of the Blade for Improved Power and Efficiency.
Comfortable foot pocket! We cannot say enough about how comfortable our new SWIFT fin. A design that took almost 16 years of experience will make SWIFT the most comfortable full foot you have every used.
The Engineered Channels and Side Rails work in concert. Together they further enhancing the Direct Water Flow off the tips of the fin without allowing water to “spill” from the sides of the blade providing uncompromising power and efficiency.
The blade design to produce Increased Thrust and Propulsion. The AmScuD SWIFT Full Foot Fins are ideal for all diving and snorkeling skill levels, and is a popular fin for warm water travel.
The AmScuD SWIFT Full Foot Fin is extremely lightweight weighing (size dependent) 1.98 to 372 lbs (0.89 to 1.69 kg), is available in 4 sizes from S,M,L,XL, comes in 3 color choices of Blue, Yellow, and Yellow. SWIFT makes the perfect fin for travelling since its lightweight and compact design.
So fast and responsive they’re scary
AMSCUD SWIFT Fins Features:
- Vented full foot design. Get maximum impact and speed by minimum efforts.
- Lightweight — great travel fin!
- Precision Blend of Hydrodynamics and Materials Technology
- Ultimate Comfort, Efficiency and Performance.
- Composite Material: Blend of Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) and Polypropylene
- Flexible Power Thrust Channels & Side Rails
- Channels and Side Rails work in concert to create the most efficient balance of speed and comfort.
- Ideal for all Diving and snorkeling skill levels
- Popular Fin for Warm Water Travel
- Weight (Size Dependent): 1.98 to 3.72 lbs (0.89 to 1.69 kg)