All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD wrist depth gauge is created for technical diving. One application would be:
- Divers who would like to have analog means of determining reliable depth position
- Fail-safe backup for dive computer users.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (METER) from zero to 70 Meter with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate).
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 1-meter increments (depth)
- Comfortable to be used with thick/thin gloves for any size of arms.
- Resettable max-depth needle.