After the successful Leonardo, Giotto, Newton, Drake and Goa, Cartesio is the sixth project designed, developed and 100% produced in Italy by its subsidiary Cressi Elettronica. It is a clock-format computer of completely modular construction, extremely robust and reliable. Cressi has all the quality control of this product because it is entirely developed and manufactured in Cressi Elettronica, both in terms of software programming and in its construction and manufacture, quality control and after-sales service.
It is an elegant and polyvalent proposal, under its aspect of modern and attractive watch hides a complete dive computer and apnea that stands out for its versatility. Suitable for the advanced diver or for technical diving and for apnea or snorkeling, but surprisingly simple for the average diver by providing information clearly and simply with just two buttons.
- Anti-impact technopolymer case. This composition allows a great lightness, resistance to the blows and to the aesthetic aging. The computer case is extremely flat, with a very hydrodynamic cornerless section and its dimensions are relatively contained, with a vision of the model digits.
- Extra-flat profile (maximum height 14 mm) with a completely rounded design, very hydrodynamic and avoids possible snagging. Even the anchorage of the strap follows the profile of the box.
- Two highly integrated low-profile pushbuttons with the minimised backlash to ensure that the O-rings are watertight when working perfectly perpendicularly and to prevent the entry of particles or small grains of sand that could block them.
- Case diameter only 48 mm.
- Large screen UFDS (User Friendly Display System) 38 mm in diameter vs 48 mm total box. The distribution of the information, screen contrast, proportions and size of the digits have been studied to facilitate the reading. All data are segmented with slight separation lines that facilitate reading even in a stressful or emergency situation.
- New high-performance, low-power processor. It allows much faster data processing, more power backlighting and sound alarms and doubles the battery life compared to previous models. CPU ARM Cortex M3 32 bit | Frequency14 MHz | Flash Memory 256 Kb | 32 Kb RAM
- High intensity backlit display by push-button or in case of alarm (5 seconds per push)
- High-strength mineral crystal display.
- Guaranteed resistance up to 120 m depth.
- Optional Bluetooth interface.
- Thermoplastic rubber strap with stainless steel buckle.
Cressi Dive Computer Cartesio Features:
- Fully integrated buttons.
- Total diameter of 48 mm with ultra flat profile (maximum height of 15.8 mm) and rounded design, very hydrodynamic. Anti-scratch mineral glass dial protected by a rounded metal crown. Available protection in Bumpon, flexible and rubbery, totally transparent.
- Mixed stainless steel case and shockproof ABS. This composition determines great lightness and resistance to impact and wear.
- Strap fixed with AISI 316 threaded screws. Two-component. High resistance buckle and lancet in stainless steel. Length calibrated for use on the suit.
- Bumpon protection, flexible and rubbery, totally transparent.
- New menu navigation system and parameter input for maximum usability and more intuitive. The ease of configuration, navigation through the different menus and access to a large amount of information is always very intuitive.
- Clock 12/24 hours with calendar and seconds
- Precision chronometer
- Alarm Clock
- High-intensity backlight function (4000 Mlux, more than twice the number of computers with the highest illumination power to date)
- Indication of no-fly time and desaturation time
- Low battery indicator
- Metric or imperial units
- User-replaceable battery
- OFF MODE for use in snorkeling/swimming
- LOGBOOK with the historical memory of 50 dives per mode or 40 hours
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge and Free modes
- Extremely long battery life through a combination of systems: economy mode when not using the computer with automatic start and a new low-power processor. CR2450 Battery
- Interface available (sold separately), for connecting the dive computer to a PC, Mac or smartphone, for downloading and save the dive sessions.
- Depth gauge calibrated in saltwater for maximum accuracy in the most common use.
- Possibility of deactivating DIVE functions to avoid unnecessary alarms during snorkeling or swimming
- Polyvalent Air/Nitrox
- Possibility of using two different mixtures in the same immersion, 1st mix from 21% to 50%, 2nd mix from 21% to 99% O2 with 1% increments
- Modified RGBM Wienke 9 tissue algorithm
- RGBM algorithm + Deep Stop (optional)
- Customizable algorithm in 3 levels (Safety factor: SF0, SF1, SF2)
- Allows successive dives with different mixtures
- Graphical oxygen indicator CNS toxicity
- PLAN mode (dive planning)
- PPO2 adjustable from 1,2 to 1,6
- Logbook: 50 dives per modality or 40 hours.
- Ascent speed with graphic indicator and visual and acoustic alarms.
- Predefinable altitude
- Acoustic, visual and screen illuminated alarms: PO2, CNS, ascent rate, DECO, DECO skipped, maximum depth exceeded (optional)
- Calibrated in saltwater for maximum accuracy
- NO DEC TIME and DEC TIME
- Optional safety stop (“Stop”) in case of dives in the safety curve
- Approximate autonomy of 4 years (50 dives per year)
- Temperature, time, instant PO2, maximum depth allowed and mix used visible underwater at the press of a button
- High power backlit display (one-touch, 5 seconds)
- Reset option via the menu. Eliminates residual nitrogen memory for use in dive centers for rental or teaching.
- Time display during the dive
- Possibility of silencing ascent rate alarms.
- Studied to provide the necessary basic parameters for diving with mixtures with decompression tables calculated by specific programs.
- Calibrated depth gauge in saltwater (maximum precision).
- Provision of the current depth, maximum depth, dive time in minutes and seconds, and temperature.
- Logbook of 50 dives independent of the dives carried out in the “Gauge” mode.
- Average depth.
- The stopwatch can also be reset underwater.
FREE PROGRAM (APNEA)
- Descent counter
- Maximum immersion depth
- Duration of the descent
- Surface interval from previous descent
- Duration of the session
- Depth, dive time, surface time alarm
- Recovery time with alarm
- Indication of time during immersion
- Chronometer for static apnea
- Logbook of 50 downloads per day