FENIX SE10 100Lumens
The Fenix SE10 is an explosion-proof torch ATEX in Group II Category I, which is intended for all explosion-hazardous areas, except mines. It complies with the ATEX guidelines which are internationally recognised by relevant explosion-protected organisations. The Fenix SE10 LED torch is made of explosion-proof and anti-static plastics, so that it meets the explosion-proof design requirements. This torch can be used in an atmosphere of combustible gas zones 0-2 and the atmosphere of the combustible dust zones 20-22. In addition, it has an II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga / II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135. Since explosion-proof classification. The Fenix SE10 can be used in combustible and explosive industries including metallurgical plants, electrical supply companies, textiles, paper, chemical industry and places such as oil fields, railways and petrochemical plants. This torch is a safe aid in flammable and explosive environments. Technical details Fenix SE10
SE10 is an intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight in Group II category I, intended for all areas at risk of explosion, excluding mines.
It conforms to the ATEX directive which is internationally recognized by authoritative explosion-proof organizations. Made of explosion-proof and antistatic plastics, it conforms to explosion-proof design requirements.
This flashlight can be used in an atmosphere of flammable gas zones 0-2 and the atmosphere of flammable dust zones 20-22.
In addition, it has achieved an II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga / II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135℃ Da explosion-proof classification, which means it can be used in flammable and explosive industries including metallurgical plants, electrical utilities, textile, paper and chemical industries, and places including oil fields, railways and petrochemical plants.
This flashlight will be a secure aid in flammable and explosive environments.
- Intrinsically safe explosion-proof flashlight with the ATEX and IEC directive
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 Ga / II 1D Ex ia IIIC T135℃ Da explosion proof classifications
- Uses Cree XP-E2 R3 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by three AA/1.5V batteries
- 177.5mm Length x 53mm Width x 51mm Height
- Weight: 164 grams (excluding batteries)
- Physical reverse polarity protection, to protect from the improper battery insertion
- Includes dedicated Allen wrench
- Tactical tail switch for momentary and constant on activation
- Made of explosion-proof and anti static plastics