The Cressi’s PC Download Interface Kit will easily download your logged dives to your personal computer. It gives diver the ability to see all aspects of dive profile using colored graphs, and it can help improve diving ability by allowing you to observe critical dive profile information. Share your underwater experiences with others. Download depths and decompression status, maximum depth, bottom time, descent/ascent rates, ambient temperatures, surface intervals, and all warning points entered during the dive. This product is a must for the serious diver.
Easy to use Interface works with your wrist and units. USB connects the interface to your PC and Goa simply sits on top of the interface and the information is uploaded to your PC. Interactive connection is initiated when the light on the PC interface turns green. Kit includes USB Cable, Cradle and Disc. Cressi’s Goa PC Download Kit works with Windows 7 and OSX 10.10 (64 BIT) Mac.
Cressi Goa/X-Elite/Cartesio PC Download Interface Features
- Cressi PC Download Interface
- Compatibility (PC/MAC): Windows 7 and OSX 10.10 (64 BIT) Mac
- Compatibility (Device): Cressi Goa Dive Computers
- Complete Dive Profile Information
- Ability to See All Aspects of Dive Profiles with Color Graphs
- Log Your Dives
- Must for Serious Divers
- Helps Improve Diving Ability
- Observe Critical Dive Profile Information
- Share Underwater Experiences with Others
Depths and Decompression Status
Maximum Depth and Bottom Time
Ambient Temperatures and Surface Intervals
All Warning Points Entered During the Dive and More!
- Kit Includes: USB Cable, Cradle and Disc