The new Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing. The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces. The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing. Mask is equipped with Cressi’s easy adjust strap double button buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. The double feathered edge silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face.
The tempered glass lenses are available clear mirrored or yellow mirrored. The mirrored lenses prevent the fish from making eye contact with the diver when on the hunt. If the fish can’t make eye contact chances of getting closer are increased making for a better shot and kill. The yellow mirrored lenses also provide protection against glare when on the surface making this one great visual experience for the new to the most experienced divers. Mask skirt is available in multiple colors and the mask comes with a protective mask box.
Lenses: Mirrored vs. Clear
While mirrored lenses are great for hiding your eyes from fish, they also help in filtering out light. They are ideal for a sunny day, but not when it is overcast. Clear lenses lack camouflage, but provide a lucid window to your underwater surroundings.
Benefits of Silicone
When it comes to masks, silicone material is long lasting and more comfortable than the traditional PVC. Capable of adapting to various face shapes, silicone provides a personalized fit and ensures a perfect seal.
Designed for Ultimate Comfort
Lightweight and durable, Cressi’s Metis mask is designed to provide a comfortable, precise fit. Made with premium quality silicone, this mask can conveniently accommodate a variety of facial shapes.
Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask Features:
- Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask:
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-Thru-Water & Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume: Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal-On-Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Dual Push-Button Buckles for Easy Adjustments
- Get Closer to Prey w/o Spooking Fish
- Protective Mask Box
- Available in Multiple Color