Nitecore EC4GTS Searchlight
Brighter LED, Same Great Light
The Nitecore EC4GTS searchlight is the new-and-improved version of the EC4GT. This hand-held light features all of the same great features, including the unibody die-cast construction, easy-to-use dual button side switches, as well as the same great comfortable grip. This hand-held light was simply upgraded with a new Cree XHP35 HD LED and a brighter lumen output than its predecessor. This new LED flashlight now offers an 1800-lumen Turbo mode. That’s 800 lumens brighter than the EC4GT!
Far-Throwing Hand-held Searchlight
Often times a manufacturer must sacrifice performance elsewhere in order to improve upon a light’s feature set – this is not the case with the new EC4GTS. This hand-held searchlight still offers five unique output modes, ranging in brightness from 1800 down to the handy 1-Lumen moonlight mode, which still runs for up to 380 hours. Also still provided by the light are the three specialty modes: Strobe, SOS, and Location Beacon. Finally, the Nitecore EC4GTS still features an impressive beam throw (396 meters, or 433 yards) that is perfect for use by search-and-rescue teams. This hand-held LED flashlight is even capable of hands-free illumination by simply connecting the rear thumbscrew lock to a tripod. This is extremely helpful for use while hunting, taking photographs, or while even camping.
Know Your Power Status
The Nitecore EC4GTS searchlight is still powered by two 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries (sold separately), however, please note that a major difference between this newly released light and its predecessor is that the EC4GTS is no longer compatible with CR123A cells. For best results, we recommend powering your searchlight with two 3500mAh protected, button top 18650 batteries. What has stayed the same is that the Nitecore EC4GTS still features a built-in power indicator within the dual button side switch. A blue indicator light will flashlight to notify a user of the light’s remaining battery power; three flashes indicates that power is above 50%, two is equal to less than 50% and one quick flash implies that the light’s battery will require charging soon. In-between uses, feel free to put your searchlight into Lockout mode to prevent accidental activation while it is stored in your pack. The Nitecore EC4GTS searchlight features all of the same great features of its predecessor, the EC4GT, except that it is now brighter than ever. Upgrade your hand-held searchlight’s performance by incorporating this new-and-improved flashlight into your arsenal.
- Durable aerograde aluminum alloy construction, designed with cooling fins and rhombic knurling
- Toughened, ultra-clear mineral glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Deep aluminum reflector provides greater throw distance
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects internal components from damage
- Specialty Outputs
- Strobe: Used to disorient a target
- S.O.S.: Universal signal for help for emergency situations
- Location Beacon: Efficiently marks current position with quick flash
- Easy-to-use dual side switch interface allows for one-handed operation
- Power Switch is used to activate and deactivate the light
- Mode Switch cycles through all 8 outputs
- Direct access to Turbo and Ultralow outputs
- Power switch doubles as an LED power indicator, displaying remaining battery charge
- Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) Technology helps prevent overheating caused by extended use
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Thumbscrew lock on tail cap doubles as tripod connector
- Built-in memory mode returns to the last-used output level upon activation
- Tail-stand capability for hands-free candle lighting
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Lanyard
- Outputs – When light is on, press the Mode button repeatedly to cycle through the brightness levels (Ultralow, Low, Medium, High, Turbo).
- Direct access to Ultralow – When light is off, press and hold the Power switch.
- Direct access to Turbo – When light is off, press and hold the Mode button for more than 2 seconds. Releasing the button with switch the light off.
- Special Modes – When light is off, quickly tap the Mode button twice to activate Strobe. Then hold down the Mode button to reach the other specialty modes (Location Beacon and SOS). Press the Power button to exit specialty mode.
- Lockout – Press and hold both the Power and the Mode buttons simultaneously until the LED flashes once.
- Unlock – Press and hold both the Power and the Mode buttons to release the Lockout mode.
- LED: Cree XHP35 HD LED
- Power Source: 2 x 18650
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meters (3.28 ft.)
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x 18650):
- Turbo – 1800 Lumens – 1 Hours
- High – 800 Lumens – 3 Hours 15 Minutes
- Medium – 240 Lumens – 12 Hours
- Low – 50 Lumens – 58 Hours
- Ultralow – 1 Lumen – 380 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 396 meters (1299.21 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 39,220 cd
- Length – 6.1″ (155 mm)
- Head Diameter – 1.57″ (39.878 mm)
- Body Width – 1.45″ (36.8 mm)
- Body Height – 1.1″ (27.9 mm)
- Weight: 6.03 oz. (171 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x 18650|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Tripod Hole|
|Throw Distance (Max):||396m|
|LED:||CREE XHP-35 HD|
|Switch Location:||Dual Body Switch|
|Warranty:||30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.1″ (L) x 1.57″ (W) x 1.14″ (H)1.57″ (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|