An Astounding Lumen Output
Nitecore is proud to debut its brand-new flashlight, the P12GT, which features a quality white CREE XP-L HI V3 LED bulb as its light source. There is a powerful lumen output on the P12GT of 1000 lumens on high, using one 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery; a middle setting of 280 lumens; 55 lumens on low; and an ultra-low mode of 1 lumen. The burn rates for this flashlight are: 1h on high; 5h 15 min. for the middle mode; 28h for low; and 520h for the ultra-low mode. The peak beam intensity/Candela rate of the P12GT is a very impressive 33,700cd, and the beam/throw distance is an extensive 367m. Besides these strong lumen outputs, the P12GT is packed with other modes, such as a location beacon, an SOS, and a strobe.
Performs Brilliantly, Even When Wet
The Nitecore P12GT has thermal heat fins on its body that are part of its advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology design; this system allows heat to filter away from the flashlight, so it can stay at a moderate temperature. The lens is tempered mineral glass that has an anti-reflective varnish; the mineral glass material renders the lens enormously clear and the coating causes the lens’ possible reflection to be greatly reduced. The smooth-style reflector has Nitecore’s exclusive crystal coating technology, together with the company’s precision digital optics technology; this means that the reflector is optimized for the best and most efficient operation possible. The P12GT is built with aircraft-grade aluminum alloy that contains an HAIII military-grade hard-anodized coating. Your new Nitecore light is IPX-rated at level 8, so the P12GT can be soaked in water up to two meters and will still perform brilliantly in your hands. The impact resistance of this flashlight is 1.5m.
Regulation Circuit Furnishes a Constant and Reliable Beam
A certain unique feature is available on the P12GT, that of the flashlight recalling its previous setting in regards to the device’s brightness level. This is sure to be very convenient when you’re in a hurry and you want the setting that you had before. The P12GT also contains reverse polarity protection, so your batteries and your flashlight will receive no damage if improperly inserted. There is a circuit board on the P12GT which allows the light to shine continuously for around 520h. The power switch is to be found on the side of the P12GT and is multi-functional: it can inform the user of battery voltage and power levels very clearly and capably by lighting up. This power switch lets the user manage the P12GT single-handedly. A regulation circuit within the flashlight furnishes the user with a constant and reliable beam. The P12GT has a pocket clip that is titanium-plated stainless steel and has an advantageous two-way function. The tailcap on the P12GT is flat, so the light can stand all by itself; the user will most likely get a lot of enjoyment from such a sight. The Nitecore P12GT comes with Nitecore’s standard five year warranty and also a 60-month free repair period. This item is part of a new generation of Nitecore flashlights that will astound you with its lumen output and its remarkable smooth reflector technology!
- Lens is tempered mineral glass, enormously clear
- Built from aircraft-grade aluminum alloy with HAIII military-grade hard-anodized coating
- Flat tailcap, able to stand all by itself
- Also features modes like a location beacon, SOS, and strobe
- Has thermal fins on side for dispersion of heat; part of advanced temperature regulation (ATR) technology
- Flashlight can recall previous brightness level
- Regulation circuit furnishes user with constant and reliable beam
- Titanium-plated stainless steel pocket clip has two-way function
- Contains reverse polarity protection
- Circuit board allows light to shine continuously for around 520h
- Multi-functional side switch informs user of battery voltage and power levels; and lets user manage flashlight single-handedly
- LED: CREE XP-L HI V3 LED
- Power Source: 1 x 18650 OR 2 x CR123A
- IPX Rating: IPX-8 (Waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1.5 meters
- Brightness Outputs (Using 1 x 18650):
- High – 1000 Lumens – 1 Hour
- Medium – 280 Lumens – 5 Hours 15 Min.
- Low – 55 Lumens – 28 Hours
- Ultralow – 1 Lumen – 520 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x CR123A):
- High – 1000 Lumens – 45 Min.
- Medium – 280 Lumens – 3 Hours 30 Min.
- Low – 55 Lumens – 20 Hours
- Ultralow – 1 Lumen – 300 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance: 320 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 25,700 cd
- Length – 5.51″ (140 mm)
- Head Diameter – 1.0″ (25.4 mm)
- Weight: 3.21 oz. (91 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x 16340, 2 x CR123A, 2 x RCR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Grip Ring, Holster, Lanyard, Pocket Clip, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Tactical|
|Throw Distance (Max):||320m|
|LED:||CREE XPL-HI V3|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Warranty:||Alat Selam 30-Day Warranty|
|Nitecore 1 Year Warranty|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.51″ (L) x 1″ (Head Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|