MASK CRESSI ZEUS
ZEUS provides a series of technical advantages that Cressi has been incorporating in different models in the last seasons. It combines a great technology with a captivating design and standard proportions, both on the frame and on the skirt.
Its exclusive structure integrates the frame in the skirt instead of overlapping them.This exclusive construction system, that allows the assembly without any glue, reduces the thickness to an absolute minimum, thus improving the internal volume, visibility and adaptation of the mask to the face. In addition, it reduces its weight to 125 g in total and gives the mask the structural rigidity of a traditional mask, but with the advantages of a frameless mask. It also improves the mask’s watertightness, eliminates any possibility of annoying contact between the frame and the forehead and eliminates vision from inside of the central area of the frame.
CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending
FOG STOP system. A thin silicone membrane around the nose acts as a deflector, so that the warm air coming from the nose, when compensating for external pressure, is not concentrated directly onto the lenses, thus reducing the tendency to fog that is commonly found in small volume masks. This membrane also has the function of stabilizing the mask on the face, which remains firmly secured, regardless of the possible movements of the face or the effect of pressure variations.
Its structure optimizes empty spaces and reduces the internal volume to only 95 cm³. The distance between lens and face has been reduced to such an extent that the facial does not reach the known suction effect, but simply rests on the face, ensuring an excellent seal, thanks to its design and the studied ratio of thickness / rigidity of the silicone.
The inclined Big Eyes lens system is prolonged by soft curved lines over the cheekbones, improving lower and lateral visibility, which are virtually limitless. The special structure and adaptation studied in the delicate area of the frontal bone optimize the superior visibility, without damaging the adaptation ability.
The buckles, anchored to the frame for optimal stability of the mask and for a tension always determined by the user, are fully folding and tilting in all directions. Therefore, the possibility of breakage is almost zero. This type of anchorage also improves the stability of the mask, as the tension of the strap is produced on a rigid element and the movements of the snorkel or face do not affect the skirt.
Colors in black silicone version: black-black, black-gold, black-silver, black-black iridium, black-red, gray-black, black-white, metallic blue.
Cressi ZEUS Mask Features:
- Buckles anchored in the frame, for an optimal stability of the mask and the adjustment is always determined by the user. They are completely articulated and tiltable in every way, so the possibility of breakage is almost impossible.
- Sliding buckle that fixes the ends of the strip.
- The construction system allows the assembly without the need of paste, and reduces to the absolutely minimum the thickness improving also the internal volume, the visibility and the adaptation of the mask.
- CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth.
Not only is moisture channeled away from the lenses, thus avoiding fogging, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
Cressi suggests the using anti-fog solution or saliva on the inside of the lenses and rinsing with water to further improve the
SNORKEL ITACA CRESSI
The Itaca Ultra Dry snorkel features at the top end an internationally patented dry guard, which prevents water entry while using it on the surface in any position. The new mechanical device has three movement joints, whose counterweight ensures immediate opening of the upper valve whether you dive or emerge from the water. The lower part is equipped on the inner side with a smooth flexible corrugated section, which keeps the aerator away from the mouth while using any breathing apparatus.
The mouthpiece, made of soft silicone, has an angle studied in a particularly ergonomic way, with a reduced bite size for prolonged use without gum fatigue. The mouthpiece body consists of two pieces, with an inclination that ensures better and faster water drainage. A lower purge valve enables instant clearing when needed. The transparent tube has a side reinforcement in colored rubber.
Cressi Snorkel ITACA Features:
- Special patented new Aquastop valve: very efficient on up / down positions
- Dry guard: seals breathing tube when submerged
- Mouthpiece: drops away when not in use – great for scuba divers
- High-quality silicone mouthpiece: is comfortable and durable
- Angled anatomical mouthpiece: reduces jaw fatigue
- Lower purge valve: allows water to be quickly expelled
- Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
- Adjustable clip for securing to any mask
LONG FIN CRESSI MODULAR IMPLUSE
The Gara Modular system introduced by Cressi makes this a perfect choice for deep freediving and spearfishing for divers of all levels. The modular design lets the user replace / interchange blades for specific diving purposes, which make the perfect fin to grow with, as the diver can change blades as their skills increase. Dive into the depths and thrust yourself with complete safety with the Cressi Gara Modular Impulse diving fins. This impressive edition of the Gara, courtesy of the Cressi Specialized line, takes these fins to new heights of performance to give you increased swimming power and hydrodynamics.
The most revolutionary aspect of the redesign applied to the Gara Modular Impulse is a decreasing-thickness polypropylene blade – from 4 mm at the base to 2 mm at the edge – that increases the acceleration generated with less pedaling effort. A novel 29º angulation gives you a wider pedaling cone and is useful for demanding swimming moments, such as ascending to the surface or ballast-assisted descents.
The Gara Modular Impulse’s fin edge design received a retouch to increase pedaling stability, thanks to two thermoplastic rubber spoilers spoilers that reduce the blade’s arc. These fins’ foot pocket keeps its double material construction philosophy – 75º shore thermoplastic rubber in the ribs and 65º semi-flexible rubber in the body – with an anatomical shape that wraps around your foot for reduced energy loss. Any standard Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber long blade will interchange in minutes without any modifications to either.
Divers with high insteps will also be pleased to know that the Gara Modular Impulse includes a self-adjusting band in this area to expand the foot pocket by 2 to 4 mm according to the user´s needs.
Cressi Gara Modular Impulse Fins Features:
- Gara Modular Impulse Fins:
- Non-Vented Blade Design
- Long Blade with Foot Pocket System
- Bending Angle of 29-Degrees
- Perfect Choice for Deep Free Diving & Spear Fishing
- Interchangeable Blade: Allows Diver to Replace Blades for Specific Diving Situations
- Fin Perfect to Grow with as Diver’s Skill Level Increases
- Interchangeable with Cressi Long Fiberglass or Carbon Fiber Blades
- Interchange in Minutes w/o Any Modifications
- Self-Adjusting Multi-Compound Foot Pocket
- Blade: Incredible Resistance to Any-Type of Shock, Impact, or Stress
- Almost Impossible to Break Accidentally
- Foot Pocket:
Comfort & Suppleness
Stiffer Compound Under Foot & Heel Where Power Transfer Takes Place
Angle of Blade Provides Ultimate in Efficiency During Kick Cycle
- Less Energy to Load Blade
- Comfortably-Worn w/or w/o Neoprene Socks
- Lightweight & Reactive, Well-Adapted for Most Demanding-of-Free-Diving Use
- Blade Material: Special Reactive Elastomer & Techno Polymers
- Soft Elastomer Foot Pocket Anatomically Wraps-Around-Foot
- Foot Pocket Guarantees Perfect Transmission of Leg Fin Thrust
- Anti-Slip Water Rails:
Prevent Water Flow from Escaping Sideways
Focusing Propulsion Performance of Impulse
- Rondine Tail Special Design Improves Fin Control & Directionality
- insoles Supplied As-Pair (right and left foot)
- Pre-Printed Guidelines for Custom Fit of Insoles
- Available in Multiple Sizes & Colors
The blade of the Gara Modular Impulse completes the range of Cressi fins, inserting a bending angle of 29 degrees, which allows you to further increase the dynamic performance of the fin.The blade has an incredible resistance to any type of shock, impact or stress, making it almost impossible to break accidentally. ANTI-SLIP WATER RAILS PREVENT WATER FLOW FROM ESCAPING SIDEWAYS
“RONDINE” TAIL SPECIAL DESIGN IMPROVES FIN CONTROL AND DIRECTIONALITY
Gara Modular’s footpocket is wider than the other gara fin models. we suggest to use it with neoprene socks in order to have a proper fit. For use without neoprene socks, we recommend to buy one smaller size.
INCLUDED GARA MODULAR INSOLE.
The new insole for Gara Modular fins is recommended for use with thin boots in temperate waters, because it improves the kick performance. Thesemi-rigid material of the insole is completely recycled. The insoles are supplied as a pair (right and left foot) and can be cut into their shape in three different sizes, according to pre-printed guidelines. All fin components are also supplied separately.