MASK CRESSI ZEUS
ZEUS provides a series of technical advantages that Cressi has been incorporating in different models in the last seasons. It combines a great technology with a captivating design and standard proportions, both on the frame and on the skirt.
Its exclusive structure integrates the frame in the skirt instead of overlapping them.This exclusive construction system, that allows the assembly without any glue, reduces the thickness to an absolute minimum, thus improving the internal volume, visibility and adaptation of the mask to the face. In addition, it reduces its weight to 125 g in total and gives the mask the structural rigidity of a traditional mask, but with the advantages of a frameless mask. It also improves the mask’s watertightness, eliminates any possibility of annoying contact between the frame and the forehead and eliminates vision from inside of the central area of the frame.
CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending
FOG STOP system. A thin silicone membrane around the nose acts as a deflector, so that the warm air coming from the nose, when compensating for external pressure, is not concentrated directly onto the lenses, thus reducing the tendency to fog that is commonly found in small volume masks. This membrane also has the function of stabilizing the mask on the face, which remains firmly secured, regardless of the possible movements of the face or the effect of pressure variations.
Its structure optimizes empty spaces and reduces the internal volume to only 95 cm³. The distance between lens and face has been reduced to such an extent that the facial does not reach the known suction effect, but simply rests on the face, ensuring an excellent seal, thanks to its design and the studied ratio of thickness / rigidity of the silicone.
The inclined Big Eyes lens system is prolonged by soft curved lines over the cheekbones, improving lower and lateral visibility, which are virtually limitless. The special structure and adaptation studied in the delicate area of the frontal bone optimize the superior visibility, without damaging the adaptation ability.
The buckles, anchored to the frame for optimal stability of the mask and for a tension always determined by the user, are fully folding and tilting in all directions. Therefore, the possibility of breakage is almost zero. This type of anchorage also improves the stability of the mask, as the tension of the strap is produced on a rigid element and the movements of the snorkel or face do not affect the skirt.
Colors in black silicone version: black-black, black-gold, black-silver, black-black iridium, black-red, gray-black, black-white, metallic blue.
Cressi ZEUS Mask Features:
- Buckles anchored in the frame, for an optimal stability of the mask and the adjustment is always determined by the user. They are completely articulated and tiltable in every way, so the possibility of breakage is almost impossible.
- Sliding buckle that fixes the ends of the strip.
- The construction system allows the assembly without the need of paste, and reduces to the absolutely minimum the thickness improving also the internal volume, the visibility and the adaptation of the mask.
- CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth.
Not only is moisture channeled away from the lenses, thus avoiding fogging, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
Cressi suggests the using anti-fog solution or saliva on the inside of the lenses and rinsing with water to further improve the
SNORKEL ITACA Cressi
The Itaca Ultra Dry snorkel features at the top end an internationally patented dry guard, which prevents water entry while using it on the surface in any position. The new mechanical device has three movement joints, whose counterweight ensures immediate opening of the upper valve whether you dive or emerge from the water. The lower part is equipped on the inner side with a smooth flexible corrugated section, which keeps the aerator away from the mouth while using any breathing apparatus.
The mouthpiece, made of soft silicone, has an angle studied in a particularly ergonomic way, with a reduced bite size for prolonged use without gum fatigue. The mouthpiece body consists of two pieces, with an inclination that ensures better and faster water drainage. A lower purge valve enables instant clearing when needed. The transparent tube has a side reinforcement in colored rubber.
Cressi Snorkel ITACA Features:
- Special patented new Aquastop valve: very efficient on up / down positions
- Dry guard: seals breathing tube when submerged
- Mouthpiece: drops away when not in use – great for scuba divers
- High-quality silicone mouthpiece: is comfortable and durable
- Angled anatomical mouthpiece: reduces jaw fatigue
- Lower purge valve: allows water to be quickly expelled
- Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
- Adjustable clip for securing to any mask
Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Nery Line
New version of the Gara Modular made with the collaboration of the freediving champion Guillaume Néry. The fins are made with the high-modulus propylene blade (2500 Mpa). It has lifelong warranty and highly elastic return. It incorporates two little anti-skid spoilers on the blade end. The decreasing thickness of the blade from 4mm to 2mm provides a highly progressive design that eliminates the skid tendency, due to the first half of the blade set being rigid, and the final half is more flexible.
The foot pocket’s volume has been revised after aggressive anatomic studies, in such a way as the volume is proportional to the widening effect that the foot causes depending on the foot size. It doesn’t follow a fixed proportion size by size because proportionally a small foot fattens” more than a big foot when putting the foot in the foot pocket. The foot pocket combines two materials, a thermoplastic rubber with high hardness (shore 90), flexible but not elastic and is resistant, to the whole foot pocket’s sole and the exclusive strap over the instep aimed to make the effort transmission to be immediate without dissipation in rubbery compositions. The middle of the instep incorporates a band of 2 cm of amplitude self-adjusting”, that allows a slight expansion (between 2 and 4 mm according to size) to adapt to people with high instep or if you want to use thick neoprene socks. The expansion has been meticulously adjusted not to be detrimental to the energy transmission. The hardness level of the blade is LD: soft for divers of reduced size and/or that do long movements and medium depth diving. Fin has an interchangeable blade and is available in multiple sizes.
Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Nery Line Features:
- Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Néry Line:
- New Version of Gara Modular Fin
- Made in Collaboration with Freediving Champion Guillaume Néry
- High-Modulus Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa)
- Anti-Skid Spoilers on Blade End
- Decreasing Thickness of Blade from 4mm to 2mm
- Variable Thickness: Provides Highly Progressive Design, Eliminates Skid Tendency
- First Half of Blade Set Rigid, Final Half More Flexible
- Foot Pocket’s Volume Revised After Aggressive Anatomic Studies
- Volume Proportional to Widening Effect Caused by Foot
- Composite Foot Pocket: Dual Material, Hard Shore (90) & Rubber
- Band of 2 cm of Amplitude Self-Adjusting” Design Expansion (2 and 4 mm according to size)
- Adapts to People w/High Instep or Use w/Thick Neoprene Socks
- Expansion Meticulously Adjusted. Not Detrimental to Energy Transmission
- LD Blade Hardness:
Soft for Divers of Reduced Size
Divers w/Long Movements & Medium Depth Diving
- Interchangeable Blade
- Available in Multiple Sizes
The foot pocket is available separately with the different assembly elements. Flexible shore 60º material is extended alternatively on the heel area to play the non-slip key role when we walk on a boat or on rocks.The need of having a removable version to install blades of several materials or carbon ends in the new Gara Modular, which enjoys Cressi experience in compositions of different materials and features.
The instep incorporates on the middle a self adjusting 2cms wide strap, which allows a slight expansion (from 2 to 4mm depending on the size) to fit in people who have high instep or also in case of using thick foot pockets. The expansion has been thoroughly balanced to avoid damaging the energy transmission. The other foot pocket’s part (grey area) has a flexible composition shore 60º to obtain the maximum comfort.
The instep incorporates on the middle a self adjusting 2cms wide strap, which allows a slight expansion (from 2 to 4mm depending on the size) to fit in people who have high instep or also in case of using thick foot pockets. The expansion has been thoroughly balanced to avoid damaging the energy transmission.
The original blade is made of high-modulus propylene (2500 Mpa). It has lifelong warranty and highly elastic return.
Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Nery Line Specifications:
Blade; Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa), Foot Pocket; Hard Shore Plastic (90) & Rubber
Open Heel/Full Foot
Weight [with packaging]
7/8 = 38/39: 4.3 lb,
8.5/9.5 = 40/41: 4.35 lb,
10/10.5 = 42/43: 4.55 lb,
11/11.5 = 44/45, 12/13 46/47: 5.45 lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
7/8 = 38/39, 8.5/9.5 = 40/41, 10/10.5 = 42/43, 11/11.5 = 44/45, 12/13 = 46/47