MASK CRESSI LIBERTY TRISIDE
The Liberty Triside Windowed Mask side lenses are precisely fit to the main front lens for a nearly uninterrupted field of view. The result is a mask that allows maximum light and feels open as the ocean itself! All 3 lenses are made from tempered glass incased in a tough and durable polycarbonate frame with a soft 100% high-quality silicone rubber skirt.
The Liberty Triside skirt has a double feathered edge for a perfect seal on the face and the quick adjust ratcheting mask strap buckles provide a secure fit and are easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves. The mask strap is of a split strap design for even pressure on the face to increase the seal. Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization. Mask is a medium volume design, is available in multiple color choices and comes with a hard-protective plastic mask box.
The Cressi Liberty Triside Mask is commonly used for Open Water Diving and more. One reason why the Cressi L:iberty Triside Mask is popular is because of its Range of Vision.
Cressi Liberty Triside Mask Features:
- Cressi Liberty Triside Mask:
- 3 Windowed Mask
- Lenses Precisely Fit to Main Lens for Nearly Uninterrupted Field of View
- Maximum Light and Feels Open as the Ocean Itself!
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Tough and Durable Polycarbonate Frame
- Soft 100% High-Quality Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt for Perfect Seal on Face
- Quick-Adjust Ratcheting Mask Strap Buckles
- Buckles Provide Secure Fit, Easy to Manipulate with Gloves
- Split Mask Strap Design for Increased Comfort and Fit
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Hard Plastic Mask Box
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Nery Line
New version of the Gara Modular made with the collaboration of the freediving champion Guillaume Néry. The fins are made with the high-modulus propylene blade (2500 Mpa). It has lifelong warranty and highly elastic return. It incorporates two little anti-skid spoilers on the blade end. The decreasing thickness of the blade from 4mm to 2mm provides a highly progressive design that eliminates the skid tendency, due to the first half of the blade set being rigid, and the final half is more flexible.
The foot pocket’s volume has been revised after aggressive anatomic studies, in such a way as the volume is proportional to the widening effect that the foot causes depending on the foot size. It doesn’t follow a fixed proportion size by size because proportionally a small foot fattens” more than a big foot when putting the foot in the foot pocket. The foot pocket combines two materials, a thermoplastic rubber with high hardness (shore 90), flexible but not elastic and is resistant, to the whole foot pocket’s sole and the exclusive strap over the instep aimed to make the effort transmission to be immediate without dissipation in rubbery compositions. The middle of the instep incorporates a band of 2 cm of amplitude self-adjusting”, that allows a slight expansion (between 2 and 4 mm according to size) to adapt to people with high instep or if you want to use thick neoprene socks. The expansion has been meticulously adjusted not to be detrimental to the energy transmission. The hardness level of the blade is LD: soft for divers of reduced size and/or that do long movements and medium depth diving. Fin has an interchangeable blade and is available in multiple sizes.
Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Nery Line Features:
- Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Néry Line:
- New Version of Gara Modular Fin
- Made in Collaboration with Freediving Champion Guillaume Néry
- High-Modulus Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa)
- Anti-Skid Spoilers on Blade End
- Decreasing Thickness of Blade from 4mm to 2mm
- Variable Thickness: Provides Highly Progressive Design, Eliminates Skid Tendency
- First Half of Blade Set Rigid, Final Half More Flexible
- Foot Pocket’s Volume Revised After Aggressive Anatomic Studies
- Volume Proportional to Widening Effect Caused by Foot
- Composite Foot Pocket: Dual Material, Hard Shore (90) & Rubber
- Band of 2 cm of Amplitude Self-Adjusting” Design Expansion (2 and 4 mm according to size)
- Adapts to People w/High Instep or Use w/Thick Neoprene Socks
- Expansion Meticulously Adjusted. Not Detrimental to Energy Transmission
- LD Blade Hardness:
Soft for Divers of Reduced Size
Divers w/Long Movements & Medium Depth Diving
- Interchangeable Blade
- Available in Multiple Sizes
The foot pocket is available separately with the different assembly elements. Flexible shore 60º material is extended alternatively on the heel area to play the non-slip key role when we walk on a boat or on rocks.The need of having a removable version to install blades of several materials or carbon ends in the new Gara Modular, which enjoys Cressi experience in compositions of different materials and features.
The instep incorporates on the middle a self adjusting 2cms wide strap, which allows a slight expansion (from 2 to 4mm depending on the size) to fit in people who have high instep or also in case of using thick foot pockets. The expansion has been thoroughly balanced to avoid damaging the energy transmission. The other foot pocket’s part (grey area) has a flexible composition shore 60º to obtain the maximum comfort.
The instep incorporates on the middle a self adjusting 2cms wide strap, which allows a slight expansion (from 2 to 4mm depending on the size) to fit in people who have high instep or also in case of using thick foot pockets. The expansion has been thoroughly balanced to avoid damaging the energy transmission.
The original blade is made of high-modulus propylene (2500 Mpa). It has lifelong warranty and highly elastic return.
Cressi Gara Modular LD Fins-Nery Line Specifications:
Blade; Propylene Blade (2500 Mpa), Foot Pocket; Hard Shore Plastic (90) & Rubber
Open Heel/Full Foot
Weight [with packaging]
7/8 = 38/39: 4.3 lb,
8.5/9.5 = 40/41: 4.35 lb,
10/10.5 = 42/43: 4.55 lb,
11/11.5 = 44/45, 12/13 46/47: 5.45 lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
7/8 = 38/39, 8.5/9.5 = 40/41, 10/10.5 = 42/43, 11/11.5 = 44/45, 12/13 = 46/47