BCD AmScuD PREDATOR
The AMSCUD Predator BCD is a lightweight and inexpensive jacket style BCD with weight integrated system. The AMSCUD Predator BCD has two 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) quick release weight pockets. The weight pockets are equipped with easy to ditch just pull release handles which allows weighs to fall away. These gravity style pockets are one of the easiest to operate in a diving emergency. The BCD harness assembly consists of torso adjustable shoulder straps with a removable and adjustable sternum strap and adjustable waist strap with cummerbund. All strap buckles are squeeze-style side-release buckles for easy donning and doffing.
Buoyancy control is made easy with the AMSCUD Predator power inflator mechanism with cable activated pull dump at the left shoulder. The BCD is also equipped with a lower rear right pull dump/overpressure relief valve with manual pull for trimming of buoyancy when you are inverted in the water. The Drift BCD is built from strong and durable 420D nylon exterior with a urethane lamination interior air cell with radio frequency (RF) welded seams for airtight integrity. The AMSCUD Predator provides from 24 lbs. to 40 lbs. (10.9 kg to 18.14 kg) of lift depending on the size. AMSCUD Predator comes with a 3/8″ threaded low pressure quick disconnect hose, and owner’s manual.
BCD AmScud Predator Features:
- AMSCUD Predator BCD:
- Lightweight and Inexpensive Jacket Style BCD
- Weight Integrated System
- Two 8 lbs. (3.63 kg) Quick Release Weight Pockets
- Easy-to-Ditch Weight: Gravity Style Pull Release Handles, Weights Fall-Away
- Gravity Style: Easiest to Operate in Diving Emergency
BCD Harness Assembly:
Torso Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Removable and Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund
- All Strap Buckles: Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
- Easy Donning and Doffing
AMSCUD Predator Power Inflator
- Integrated Cable Activated Pull Dump Valve
- 3/8″ Threaded Low Pressure Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Lower Rear Right Pull Dump/Overpressure Relief Valve
- Buoyancy Control in Any Position
- Air Cell: Durable 420D Nylon Construction
- Inner Air Cell: Urethane Lamination with Radio Frequency (RF) Welded Seams
- Lift: 24 lbs. to 40 lbs. (10.9 kg to 18.1 4kg), Size Depending
- Owner’s Manual
REGULATOR AmScuD RX20
AmScuD’s RX Second Stage and RX20 PRO First Stage produce a low-priced, no-frills regulator system that offers easy breathing. This regulator is so rugged and economical to maintain (replacement parts are inexpensive) that it’s become popular as a rental. It can be used with air or nitro mixtures up to 40 % right out of the box.
The RX20 PRO lightweight material and anatomically designed mouthpiece translates into a second stage that won’t cause jaw fatigue. The RX20 PRO second stage is a dependable downstream demand valve design. It is also complete with DIVE AND PREDIVE knob for
The RX20 PRO First Stage Regulator offers all divers the opportunity to own a top performing regulator. Repeatedly rated as the best in its class, the RX20 PRO exceeds both Navy Class A and European CE standards. The RX20 PRO is a non-balanced flow-by piston designed regulator. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. Made of marine grade chromed brass for durability and long life, the ZX10 first stage has 4 LP ports and 1 HP port with 3/8″ and 7/16″ threads. The Regulator weighs 26 oz. (737 1 g) and comes with a 30″ (76 2 cm) 3/8″ threaded low pressure hose.
- Rugged and Economical Design
- Popular as a Rental Regulator
- Proven Cost Effective to Maintain
- Nitrox Ready Up to 40%
- Total Weight: 32 oz. (900 g)
- Hose Length: 30″ (76.2 cm)
- Hose Thread: 3/8″
- Owner’s Manual
- First Stage: RX20 PRO
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston Design
- Fail-Safe Valve Design
- 4 LP Ports 3/8″ Thread
- 1 HP Port 7/16″ Thread
- 2’nd Stage LITE
- Dependable Downstream Demand Vale Design
- Lightweight ABS/Polycarbonate Housing
- Compact Design 2.9″ (7 cm) in Diameter
- Anatomical Mouthpiece for Reduced Jaw Fatigue
OCTOPUS AmScuD RX
AMSCUD RX is a new Second Stage Octopus featuring classic downstream valve technology, well known for safety and reliability. It’s simple and robust construction offers the utmost in reliability and makes the AMSCUD RX the ideal second stage for new divers and a perfect choice for deco tanks thanks to its reversible hose attachment. Pre-tuned for safe and uncomplicated use, the downstream valve opens in the same direction as the incoming airflow. To close the valve and stop the airflow, a spring counteracts the force of the incoming air. Therefore, a certain inhalation effort is always required to overcome the spring tension and open the valve.
The octopus version combines the features of the AMSCUD RX with a high visibility yellow cover and a 39″ (100 cm) long yellow hose for easy identification and sharing. The AMSCUD RX Octopus has a high comfort orthodontic mouthpiece and weighs 5.8 oz. (165 g).
- AMSCUD RX Octopus, Yellow:
- Classic Downstream Demand Valve
- Valve Housing Chrome Plated Brass
- Safety and Reliability
- Comfort High Flow Mouthpiece
- Pre-Tuned for Safe and Uncomplicated
- Reversible Hose Attachment, Perfect Choice for Deco Tanks
- Robust Construction
- High Visibility Yellow Cover
- Yellow Hose for Easy Identification and Sharing
- Hose: 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ Threaded
- Weight: 5.8 oz. (165 g)
CONSOLE XP2 AmScuD -PRESSURE + DEPTH GAUGE-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter.
- 7/16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability (in case of drop/shock).