BCD CRESSI AQUAPRO
- Kantong weight yang besar
- Made in Italy
- D-Ring Stainless
- Padding tebal di belakang punggung untuk kenyamanan punggung ketika membawa tabung.
- Di dalam kategori full inflation BCD (BCD mengembang diseluruh badan), Aquapro 5 masuk dalam kategori daya apung paling besar. Kualitas premium BCD ini telah terbukti lebih dari 5 tahun dalam jajaran BCD Cressi.
- Telah melewati 4 revisi model. Model sudah termasuk ‘mateng’ dalam sisi keawetan.
- Vertical Gravity dump-weight pocket. Hindari weight-pocket yang hilang di laut….
The Aquapro + is a moderately minded jacket style BCD, yet has all the features of higher priced buoyancy compensators. The durable 420-denier urethane laminated nylon and self-draining mesh fabric construction will give years of dependable service. The Aquapro + has two unique “gravity” ditch-able weight pockets that are attached to the zippered accessory pockets with one on either side of the BCD. The weight pockets closures are squeeze style” quick-release impact and corrosion resistant Fastex buckles. Just squeeze” the buckles and the weights are released. Each pocket can hold over 10 lbs. (4.547 kg).
The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability, but is fully padded for comfort. The harness assembly is an independent suspension system that allows the cylinder and the diver to keep proper stability and avoid cylinder shifting on the back, while allowing the BCD’s air cell to fully inflate away from the diver not causing restriction or crushing effect as with non-ergonomic designs. Adjustable sternum strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style” quick-release buckles.
The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. BCD is equipped with two stainless steel, 2″ (50 mm), D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two techno-polymer plastic, 2″ (50 mm) D-rings on the pocket lobes, with two additional snap hooks for attachment of Instruments and accessories. BCD comes in multiple sizes with lift capacities ranging from 16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg), is equipped with the Cressi’s streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8″ threaded quick disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance. BCD weighs 5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg) depending on size and is CE certified to EN 250-EN 1809 standards, and comes with an owner’s manual.
Cressi Aquapro BCD Features:
- Material: Self-Draining Mesh Fabric
- 2 External “Gravity” Wraparound Weight Pockets
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with Zippers Closures
Integrated weight system. This is a very simple, durable and safe weight management system. It enables the diver to autonomously manage the weights. It is also very useful for dive centers and schools, as instructors can quickly and easily correct students’ weights while diving.
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator with 3/8″ Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
Direct System Inflator 2011. Double metal filter for air inflow below the stem and cylindrical filter around the valve. Attractive and durable. Recalibrated speed of inflation now 50% greater. Anti-sand design with minimized oral inflation nozzle, wide clearance push button and deflation button with silicone washer to prevent blockage due to sand infiltration. The inflation button is integrated into the jacket to avoid unwanted inflation when stretching the inflator hose to release air. New highly durable inflator with very gradual curve. Integrated hose guide clip
- Dual 2″ (50 mm) Stainless Steel D-Rings on Shoulder Straps
- Two 2″ (50 mm) Techno-Polymer Plastic D-Rings on Pocket Lobes
- 2 Snap Hook Rings
- Torso Adjustable Quick-Release Shoulder Straps
Size shown on the shoulder pad on a rubber patch. Enables better stock management for schools and rental operations in diving centers
Angular stainless steel rings for easier handling
- Sternum Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- Adjustable Webbing Waist Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- All Buckles Squeeze-Style” for Easy Donning and Doffing
Waist strap independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver’s stomach when the jacket is inflated
- Material: 420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- Harness Strap Separate from Air Cell
Back Pack as compactas possible for exceptional lightness. Ultra-durable and semi-flexible material. Thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring. Double waistband strap available. Safety strap included to anchor the jacket to the valve
SIZE CHART BCD :
Cressi Aquapro BCD Specifications:
16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
3 Relief and Overpressure Valves: 1 Top Inflator, 1 Top Shoulder, 1 Rear Lower Right
2 Zippered Pockets
Adjustable Torso Straps with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Stainless Steel Rings
2 Stainless, 2 Plastic
Adjustable Waist Strap with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle, Cummerbund
Yes, Adjustable Sternum with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump
420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon, Mesh Fabric
20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg)
REGULATOR CRESSI MC9 XS COMPACT
The MC9 hyper-balanced diaphragm actuated 1st stage regulator has a lightweight body covered by a protective techno-polymer elastomer shell. The regulator is equipped with four low pressure and two high pressure ports. Internally the 1st stage is coated with an anti-friction anti-corrosion material that reduces resistance and allows the critical components to move freely. This makes the components perform and last longer between annual servicing and increases performance.
Research on internal air passages and incorporating a special assist chamber has lowered the drop of intermediate pressure upon inhalation and has kept this drop at a minimum, guaranteeing higher performance in any situation. Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and when experiencing low pressure in the Scuba cylinder, offering higher performance at maximum depths and during the ascent phase of the dive.
The all chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is a balanced diaphragm design which is environmentally sealed. The diaphragm membrane transmits the pressure changes to the internal mechanism eliminating the need for the surrounding water to enter the intricate mechanism. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance.
The Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The Compact MC9 Regulator is lightweight weighing 30.97 oz. (878 g) with the hose. The Compact MC9 Regulator comes with an owner’s manual, is certified to EN250/2000 standards and is made in Italy Regulator is available in multiple color options.
Cressi Compact MC9 Regulator Features:
- Cressi Compact MC9 Regulator:
- Regulator Weight: 30.97 oz. (878 g) w/Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8″ Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Packs Maximum Performance into Minimum Space
- Available in Multiple Color Options
- Certified to EN250/2014 Standards
1’st Stage: Cressi MC9 Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm
- Two 7/16″ Threaded High-Pressure Ports
- Four 3/8″ Threaded Low-Pressure Ports
- Body: Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- Shell: Techno-Polymer Shell Protect Body
- Lightweight and Compact First Stage
- Self-Lubricating Internal Coating
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatics
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed-to-Contaminants
2’nd Stage: Cressi Compact
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover: Easy to Clear
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Venturi Effect for Enhancing Performance
- Compact Shape: Reduces Weight and In-Water Drag
- Construction: Durable Non-Corrosive Lightweight Techno-Polymers
- Lightweight Design & Silicone Mouthpiece: Less Jaw Fatigue
- Streamlined Exhaust Tee: Directs Bubbles for Clear Field of View
OCTOPUS CRESSI XS COMPACT
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2’nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator weighs 4.76 oz. (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ hose, and owners manual. Octopus is in compliance with EN 250:2014 standard.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Features:
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135 g)
- Hose Length: 39″ (100 cm)
- 3/8″ Thread Hose
- Owner’s Manual
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Specifications:
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Venturi Pre-Dive/Dive Switch
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
Housing; Polymers, Diaphragm and Mouthpiece; Silicone
39″ (100 cm)
4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
CONSOLE 2 AMSCUD -GAUGE -PRESSURE + DEPTH GAUGE-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter.
- 7/16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability (in case of drop/shock).