BCD CRESSI AQUAPRO
- Kantong weight yang besar
- Made in Italy
- D-Ring Stainless
- Padding tebal di belakang punggung untuk kenyamanan punggung ketika membawa tabung.
- Di dalam kategori full inflation BCD (BCD mengembang diseluruh badan), Aquapro 5 masuk dalam kategori daya apung paling besar. Kualitas premium BCD ini telah terbukti lebih dari 5 tahun dalam jajaran BCD Cressi.
- Telah melewati 4 revisi model. Model sudah termasuk ‘mateng’ dalam sisi keawetan.
- Vertical Gravity dump-weight pocket. Hindari weight-pocket yang hilang di laut….
The Aquapro + is a moderately minded jacket style BCD, yet has all the features of higher priced buoyancy compensators. The durable 420-denier urethane laminated nylon and self-draining mesh fabric construction will give years of dependable service. The Aquapro + has two unique “gravity” ditch-able weight pockets that are attached to the zippered accessory pockets with one on either side of the BCD. The weight pockets closures are squeeze style” quick-release impact and corrosion resistant Fastex buckles. Just squeeze” the buckles and the weights are released. Each pocket can hold over 10 lbs. (4.547 kg).
The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability, but is fully padded for comfort. The harness assembly is an independent suspension system that allows the cylinder and the diver to keep proper stability and avoid cylinder shifting on the back, while allowing the BCD’s air cell to fully inflate away from the diver not causing restriction or crushing effect as with non-ergonomic designs. Adjustable sternum strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style” quick-release buckles.
The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. BCD is equipped with two stainless steel, 2″ (50 mm), D-rings on the shoulder straps, and two techno-polymer plastic, 2″ (50 mm) D-rings on the pocket lobes, with two additional snap hooks for attachment of Instruments and accessories. BCD comes in multiple sizes with lift capacities ranging from 16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg), is equipped with the Cressi’s streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8″ threaded quick disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance. BCD weighs 5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg) depending on size and is CE certified to EN 250-EN 1809 standards, and comes with an owner’s manual.
Cressi Aquapro BCD Features:
- Material: Self-Draining Mesh Fabric
- 2 External “Gravity” Wraparound Weight Pockets
- Weight Capacity: 20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with Zippers Closures
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator with 3/8″ Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Dual 2″ (50 mm) Stainless Steel D-Rings on Shoulder Straps
- Two 2″ (50 mm) Techno-Polymer Plastic D-Rings on Pocket Lobes
- 2 Snap Hook Rings
- Torso Adjustable Quick-Release Shoulder Straps
- Sternum Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- Adjustable Webbing Waist Strap with Quick-Release Buckle
- All Buckles Squeeze-Style” for Easy Donning and Doffing
- Material: 420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- Harness Strap Separate from Air Cell
- SIZE CHART BCD :
XXS XS S M L XL CHEST (IN) 28-33″ 32-35″ 35-39″ 39-43″ 41-45″ 45-49″ WAIST (IN) 28-32″ 30-35″ 32-37″ 37-41″ 39-43″ 43-47″ WEIGHT (LBS) 106-132 121-143 139-172 165-187 176-220 243-265
Cressi Aquapro BCD Specifications:
16.9 lbs. (7.7 kg) to 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
3 Relief and Overpressure Valves: 1 Top Inflator, 1 Top Shoulder, 1 Rear Lower Right
2 Zippered Pockets
Adjustable Torso Straps with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Stainless Steel Rings
2 Stainless, 2 Plastic
Adjustable Waist Strap with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle, Cummerbund
Yes, Adjustable Sternum with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump
420-Denier Urethane Laminated Nylon, Mesh Fabric
20 lbs. (9.1 kg)
5.3 lbs. to 6.6 lbs. (2.4 kg to 3 kg)
REGULATOR CRESSI T10 MASTER
Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a “T” shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What’s more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic handwheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What’s more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm with Watertight chamber
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr
- Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr.
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER
THE T10-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST STAGE is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions.
When paired with the Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
OCTOPUS CRESSI XS COMPACT
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2’nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator weighs 4.76 oz. (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ hose, and owners manual. Octopus is in compliance with EN 250:2014 standard.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Features:
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135 g)
- Hose Length: 39″ (100 cm)
- 3/8″ Thread Hose
- Owner’s Manual
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Specifications:
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Venturi Pre-Dive/Dive Switch
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
Housing; Polymers, Diaphragm and Mouthpiece; Silicone
39″ (100 cm)
4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
CONSOLE 3 AmScuD -PRESSURE + DEPTH GAUGE + COMPASS-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter./16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability