BCD CRESSI PATROL
The Patrol BC is an impressively light weight, rear inflation BC that is anatomically designed for maximum comfort and durability. The special air cell compression strap guarantees extra quick deflation and volume control. The ultralight rigid back plate with its integrated carrying handle ensures optimal stability. The Patrol also features Cressi’s Flat-Lock-Aid integrated weight system that makes it easy to release the pockets. There are 3 over pressure relief valves/dump valves: one on the upper part of the inflator hose, one valve on the right-hand side of the shoulder and a third on the lower right-hand side of the air cell. The inflator dump/valve is cable activated by pulling on the power inflator mechanism and the shoulder and lower valves have a pull cord.
Features include Flat-Lock-Aid Integrated Weight Pockets with 20 lbs. (9 kg) weight releasable capacity, optional tank band Trim Weight Pockets (see SKU: CSBTWP) a light ridged back plate with soft padded back, and 1-roll-up cargo pocket. The Patrol also features plastic D-rings to help reduce weight and the shoulder and waist harness are fully adjustable to one full size up or down from the stated size. Rear inflation design with a durable 420-Denier nylon air cell with bungee cords to provide a low profile and rapid deflation of air cell. The BCD harness system uses traditional squeeze-style” side-release buckles and adjustable straps on the shoulders, chest and waist for precise adjustment and fit. BCD comes equipped with Cressi’s streamline Commando Power Inflator with 3/8″ threaded quick-disconnect hose. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance. The Cressi Ace BCD provides a lift capacity from 29.2 lbs. to 50.6 lbs. (13.3 kg to 22.9 kg), weighs from 6.7 lbs. to 7.5 lbs. (3 kg to 3.4 kg) depending on size and comes with an owner’s manual.
Cressi Patrol BCD Features:
- Anatomically Designed for Maximum Comfort and Durability
- Harness System: Traditional “Squeeze-Style” Side-Release Buckles
The harness, with pattern of the axillary shoulder pads, is completely independent of the inflatable area (100% dorsal), this combination provides great comfort and freedom of movement.
- Adjustable Straps on Shoulders, Chest and Waist for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
Axillary straps with 40mm buckles.
- 3/8″ Threaded Quick-Disconnect Hose
- Cressi’s Streamline Commando Power Inflator with Cable Activated Pull Dump Valve
- Bungee Cords: Provide Low-Profile and Rapid Deflation of Air Cell
- 3-Exhaust Valves for Easier Buoyancy Adjustments
New low profile upper vacuum valve with non-return valve that prevents the accidental entrance of water
New anchoring flap for the inflator hose in thermoplastic rubber with embossed logo.
Direct System Inflator: Double metal filter in the air entrance under the stem and cylindrical shape around the valve. Very strong body and attractive design. Inflation rate recalibrated, 50% higher (traditional bcd of size M in 4 seconds at 1 atm). Anti-sand design with minimized mouth inflator nozzle. Push button with wide clearances with respect to its seat to avoid the blocking action of the sand grains. Vacuum button with sealing using a silicone washer. Push button integrated in profile to avoid unwanted inflation when pulling the hose to empty. New very resistant hose of very progressive curvature. Guide clamp-integrated hose.
Three vacuum overpressure valves.
- High Lift Capacity Rear Inflation: Means Extra Freedom of Movement/Buoyancy
- Anatomically Designed for Maximum Comfort and Durability
- Rear Inflation Design with Durable 420-Denier Nylon Air Cell
- Impressively Light Weight, High Lift Capacity, Rear Inflation BC
Retaining elastics of the dorsal air chamber. This jacket combines a lightweight and flexible fabric with a high lifting capacity. The elastics keep the bladder collected and avoid air displacement during the dive that would cause instability.
- Soft Padded Back
- Flat-Lock-Aid Integrated Weight Pockets
- 20 lbs. (9 kg) Weight Releasable Capacity
- Optional Tank Band Trim Weight Pockets (see SKU: CSBTWP)
Integrated weight system L.A.S.: horizontal insertion/releasing system of the weight pockets located in the front part of the jacket. Following the Cressi idea that the management of the ballast should be able to do it in an automatic and intuitive way, even wearing the bcd and in bad conditions (in flotation, with rough seas, etc.), the ease of insertion of the pockets it’s been studied significantly. These fit perfectly in their seats and also a “D” ring located in the mouth of the access facilitates fabric tension and the direct entry of the bag.
- 1-Roll-Up Cargo Pocket
- Multiple Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
Roll-up pocket and have a many D-Rings.
- Lift Capacities:
X-SMALL & SMALL : 29.2 lbs. (13.3 kg)
MEDIUM : 42.7 lbs. (19.4 kg)
LARGE & X-LARGE : 50.6 lbs. (22.9 kg)
X-SMALL & SMALL : 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg)
MEDIUM : 6 lbs. (2.75 kg)
LARGE & X-LARGE : 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
SIZE CHART BCD :
Cressi Patrol BCD Specifications:
XS & SM; 29.2 lbs. (13.3 kg), MD; 42.7 lbs. (19.4 kg), LG & XL; 50.6 lbs. (22.9 kg)
3-Overpressure Relief/Dump Valves
1-Roll Down Cargo
Torso Adjustable w/”Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckles
Stainless Steel Rings
No, Multiple Plastic
Yes, Adjustable w/”Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
Yes, Adjustable w/”Squeeze-Style Side-Release Buckle
Cressi Commando Power Inflator
Internally Urethane Laminated 420-Denier Nylon
Releasable: 20 lbs. (9 kg), Non-Releasable (Optional): 10 lbs. (4.5 kg), see SKU: CSBTWP
XS& S : 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg), M : 6 lbs. (2.75 kg), L & XL : 6.4 lbs. (2.9 kg)
REGULATOR CRESSI T10 SC CROMO GALAXY
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER
The T10-SEAL CHAMBER 1st stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the
Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
1st stage: T10-SC Cromo
2nd stage: Galaxy
T10 SC Cromo/Galaxy INT, hose included: 1,075 gr
T10 SC Cromo/Galaxy DIN, hose included: 957 gr
Very high performance regulator, same mechanics as the T10/Master but without the double stage regulator. Ideal for seasoned or professional divers who need extremely high performing equipment that is both simple and resistant, without any of the usual accessories that may get damaged.
Hyper-compensated diaphragm mechanism in line with a number of optimized elements for maximum reliability, durability and reduced maintenance costs. The mechanism’s hyper-compensation guarantees a light increase in the intermediate pressure as the pressure in the tank decreases. Therefore the regulator delivers the maximum level of performance in the final phases of the dive, which are undoubtedly the most critical. Completely waterproof base, isolating the mobile mechanism from the exterior environment. The thickness of the walls has been optimized to greatly reduce its total size and weight (490 g in the DIN version). A satin chrome coating protects the 1st stage from shocks and erosion. The polyurethane valve, very mechanically resistant, both to oils and to hyperoxic mixtures. HP saddle in AISI316 stainless steel.
The saddle composition, much harder than that of the traditional fixed brass ones, prolongs its life. It makes it more resistant to the deformation caused by metal micro particles that can infiltrate from the tank. In addition to that, in case of deterioration it can be substituted during maintenance. Advanced research on internal air circulation and an exclusive distribution chamber that channels the air volume directly to the LP ports has reduced the minimum pressure drop levels in labored breathing (0.5 BAR), guaranteeing high performance in any situation. Conical filter, especially effective with its flange design. Large effective filtration surface, as the base and sides of the cylinder work with a surface of 280 mm2. Inserted with no circlip necessary, as it remains anchored thanks to the valve connection nut. 2 HP and 4 LP ports Isolation and SC (Sealed Chamber) anti-freeze kit.
Completely isolates the diaphragm and the spring from contact with the water, making it ideal for use in extremely low temperatures because it reduces the risk of freezing in extreme conditions.
NOTE: The isolation kit does not stop humidity from entering the 1st stage from the tank and through the filter or potential water infiltration due to poor handling of the 2nd stage when cleaning or in case of air leakage from the tank. New ultra flexible hose covered in thermoplastic rubber to guarantee resistance to erosion.
Over-sized intake diaphragm for smoother breathing, the best of its kind: 2810 mm2, 12% more than the high range models offered by competitors. Contact plate with Teflon coated cam to reduce friction.
The box has a hinged opening, no tools needed.
Ultralight high range 2nd stage with a mixture of semi-flexible sound-absorbing engineering plastics. Smaller size, 7.5 x 6 cm, only 5% more than the Ellipse and the lightest of all compensator models on the market at just 182 g.
Deflector Dive-Predive without metal parts to personalize the Venturi effect.
Wide angle pivot cam, enhanced to precisely transmit the inhalation effort with minimum friction with the diaphragm disc. Cam-disc diaphragm-valve mechanism with unprecedented reduced friction.
Cold-heat exchanger located inside the second stage to prevent the air from freezing when diving in cold waters.
Exhalation effort particularly reduced without having to reduce the thickness of the diaphragm.
The design of the membrane retention system directs the 100% channeled flow towards the nozzles of the bow, taking advantage of a strong Venturi effect. Also, it works to direct the bubbles away from the diver’s field of vision.
Embedded membrane to avoid water infiltration in case of brisk turns or jumps to enter the water.
Technical Features 1st stage:
- Hyper-balanced diaphragm (Watertight chamber on T10-SC)
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 BAR (4350 PSI) DIN Version, 232 BAR (3365 PSI) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 BAR
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyper-balancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 g | 25.4 oz
- Weight, DIN version: 602 g | 21.2 oz
Technical Features 2nd stage:
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi valve
- Patented elliptic diaphragm
- Patented reduced friction lever
- No-injector air release system
- Internal heat exchange system
- Cam-lock cap lock
- Anti-noise component made of engineering plastic
- Detachable lip made of engineering plastic
- Removable mechanical parts
- Weight without the hose: 182 g | 6.4 oz
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mBAR
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 g
Certification EN250/2014 for cold water
The T10-SC Cromo 1st stage is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. When paired with the Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
OCTOPUS CRESSI XS COMPACT
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2’nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator weighs 4.76 oz. (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ hose, and owners manual. Octopus is in compliance with EN 250:2014 standard.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Features:
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135 g)
- Hose Length: 39″ (100 cm)
- 3/8″ Thread Hose
- Owner’s Manual
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Specifications:
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Venturi Pre-Dive/Dive Switch
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
Housing; Polymers, Diaphragm and Mouthpiece; Silicone
39″ (100 cm)
4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
CONSOLE 2 AMSCUD -GAUGE -PRESSURE + DEPTH GAUGE-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter.
- 7/16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability (in case of drop/shock).