BCD CRESSI START PRO V2.0
Designed primarily as a rental BC for resorts and dive schools, the Start Pro 2.0 gives students and customers the stability of a jacket style BC and the convenience of weight integration. Diver operators will appreciate its bullet-proof construction using 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura and large, easily to see size markings on the shoulder. The Start 2.0 has two unique “gravity” releasable weight pockets equipped with rugged squeeze-style quick-release buckles. The back support is rigid for proper cylinder stability, but is fully padded for comfort and the ridged backpack is equipped with a grab handle for easy transport and gear donning assist.
Adjustable sternum strap, waist strap along with both torso adjustment shoulder straps are equipped with squeeze style” quick-release buckles for easy donning and doffing. The BCD has three over-pressure relief/dump valves with two located on the left and right shoulders and a third lower valve on the rear right of the air cell. All three can be manually dumped two with pull cords and the other with the power inflator mechanism. BCD has two techno-polymer D-rings and two additional spring clip holder rings for attachment of instruments and accessories. The Start Pro 2.0 is equipped with the Cressi’s streamline Commando Power Inflator with cable activated pull dump valve and 3/8″ threaded quick-disconnect hose. Shoulder overpressure relief valve with pull cord is provided for trimming of buoyancy. The inflator mechanism is environmentally sealed for greater reliability and less maintenance.
Two large cargo pockets with hook and loop closures are great for storage of gloves or a small dive light and more. The weight pockets have a capacity of 20 lbs. (9 kg.) of hard or soft weighs. The BCD has a lift capacity from 29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.3 kg to 20.4 kg) depending on the BCD size. The Start Pro weighs from 4.8 lbs. to 6.2 lbs. (2.1 kg to 2.8 kg) dry. BCD comes with an owner’s manual.
Designed Primarily as Rental BC for Resorts and Dive Schools
Strong Enough to Rent, Bullet-Proof for Recreational Divers
Stability of a Jacket Style BC
Cressi Start Pro v2.0 BCD Features:
- Adjustable Straps on Shoulders, Chest and Waist for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
- Torso Adjustable Shoulders
Axillary Straps: Comfortable unisex design, leaving the chest area completely free. Fastex 40mm axillary buckles
- Large, Easy-to-See Size Markings on Shoulder
Size shown on the shoulder pad on a rubber patch. Enables better stock management for schools and rental operations in diving centers
- 2 Large Accessory Pockets with hook and loop Closures
- Plastic D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- Integrated Gravity Type Weight Pockets:
Rugged Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
Easy Ditching of Weight in an Emergency
Weight Capacity: 20lbs (9kg) of Soft or Hard Block Lead Weights
- Convenience of Weight Integration
Large wings and large capacity pockets to optimize the buoyancy/size ratio. Internal weldings with sectorization tubes to optimize buoyancy
Integrated weight system. This is a very simple, durable and easy weight management system. It enables the diver to autonomously manage the weights. It is also very useful for dive centers and schools, as instructors can quickly and easily adjust students’ weights while diving. Pockets close with YKK zippers
- 3 Relief/Overpressure Valves (rear/shoulder valves w/front pull knobs)
- Cressi Commando Power Inflator w/3/8″ Threaded LP Quick-Disconnect Hose
- 3-Exhaust Valves for Easier Buoyancy Adjustments
New upper dump valve with non-return system to avoid water infiltration, even when the jacket is deflated
Anchoring flap for the inflator hose in thermoplastic rubber with embossed logo
Inflator with double air filtration system; under the hose connection stem and around the valve. Easily disassembled for small cleaning operations, even at the beach (sand infiltration, etc)
Three vacuum overpressure valves.
- Rigid Padded Backpack w/Carry Handle: Stability & Ease of Transport
- Single Cam Cylinder Band
- Adjustable Sternum Strap
- Rigid, Fully Padded Back Support Panel
- 1000 and 500 Denier Cordura Construction
Backpack as lean and compact as possible for exceptional lightness. Ultra-durable and semi-flexible. Thermoplastic rubber damper for enhanced tank anchoring. Double waistband strap available. Safety strap included to anchor the jacket to the valve.
Cordura 1000 Denier on the outside panel and 500 Denier on the inside. Cordura is more resistant to erosion caused by long-term friction and extends the life of the weldings, as they are harder than Nylon. This is especially important for dive centers where the jackets are often inflated to their maximum capacity
- Adjustable Waist Strap with Cummerbund Pad for Comfort
- All Straps Equipped with Squeeze-Style” Side-Release Buckles
- Quick-and-Easy Donning and Doffing
Waist strap independent of the air bladder and cummerbund. This means the strap can be tightened while the jacket is deflated without constricting the diver’s stomach when the jacket is inflated
- Lift Capacities: 29.2 lbs. to 45 lbs. (13.25 kg to 20.4 kg) Size Dependent
- BCD Weight: 4.8 lbs. to 6.2 lbs. (2.1 kg to 2.8 kg), Dry
SIZE CHART BCD :
|Lift Capacity (pounds)||27.4||29.2||31.5||33.7||38.2||45|
|Weight Capacity (pounds)||20 Dumpable||20 Dumpable||20 Dumpable||30 Dumpable||30 Dumpable||30 Dumpable|
|Dry Weight (pounds)||5.6||6.2||6.4||6.6||6.8||7|
Cressi Start Pro v2.0 BCD Specifications:
XXS/XS: 29.2 lbs. (13.25 kg), SM: 31.5 lbs. (14.29 kg), MD: 33.7 lbs. (15.29 kg), LG: 38.2 lbs. (17.33 kg) XL: 45 lbs. (20.4 kg)
3-Dump/Overpressure Relief Valves
2-Pockets with hook and loop Closures
Adjustable Torso Straps with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Stainless Steel Rings:
Adjustable Waist Strap with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle And Cummerbund Pad
Yes, Adjustable Sternum with “Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Cressi Power Inflator with Cable-Activated Pull Dump
1000 and 500 Denier Cordura
20 lbs. (9 kg) Releasable
XXS: 4.8 lbs. (13.25 kg), XS: 5.1 lbs. (2.3 kg), SM: 5.3 lbs. (2.4 kg), MD: 5.7 lbs. (2.6 kg), LG: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg) XL: 6.2 lbs. (2.8 kg)
Weight [with packaging]:
XXS : 7.35 lb
XS : 7.65 lb
S : 7.75 lb
M : 8.05 lb
L : 8.55 lb
XL : 8.65 lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
XX-Small, Large, Medium, Small, X-Large, X-Small
REGULATOR CRESSI AC2 XS COMPACT
The XS Compact AC2 Regulator is an exceptionally dependable non-balanced flow-by-piston designed 1’st stage regulator that is a great choice as a new divers rig, or for use as a stage bottle regulator system. This simple yet fail-safe design will deliver air even if there is a first stage failure. The 1’st stage has 1 high pressure (HP) 7/16″ threaded port and 4 low pressure (LP) 3/8″ threaded ports and is made from marine grade chromed brass for long life and durability. A conical filter is used which has greater surface area for higher air flow characteristics through the 1’st stage regulator.
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2’nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for breathing comfort. The XS Compact AC2 Regulator weighs 35 oz. (994 g) with hose and comes with an owner’s manual.
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
- Piston design
- 1 7/16” HP ports UNF
- 4 3/8” LP ports UNF
- Operating pressure:
INT version: 230 bar | 3,336 psi
- Calibration pressure:
9.8÷10 bar | 142÷146 psi
- Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
- High capacity conical fi lter
electroless nickel plated
- Long lasting piston: AISI 316 stainless steel
- Extremely easy in maintenance since IP
is adjustable from the outside
- Stainless steel spring
- Flow rate: 74.16 cu ft/min (2,100 l/min)
- Yoke version weight: 22.4 oz / 635 g
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
- Downstream system
- Adjustable Venturi effect
- Easy maintenance
- Weight without hose:
7.27 oz – 206 g
- Adjustable intermediate
pressure from the out side of the
regulator due to our patented
extremely light and flexible
weight: 5.4 oz – 153 g
EN 250 2014 A>10°C
Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator Features:
- Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator:
- Economical Low Maintenance Regulator Design
- Great Choice for New Divers Rig, or Use for Stage Bottle System
- Regulator Weight: 35 oz. (994 g) with Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8″ Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- 2’nd Stage Features:
- Hi-Tech Polymer Housing
- Durable Non-Corrosive Design
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve System
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- 1’st Stage Features:
- Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston
- Fail-Safe Design
- Marine Grade Chromed Brass Construction
- 4 LP Ports, 3/8″ Thread
- 1 HP Port, 7/16″ Thread
Cressi XS Compact AC2 2’nd Stage Regulator Features:
This regulator is made up of the new 2nd stage XS Compact, combined with the MC9 diaphragm first stage.
Its strengths lie in its extreme lightness,excellent performance, very easy maintenance and affordable purchase price.
- Self-lubricating jacketed cylinder
- Removable stainless steel nozzle Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Sintered cup ﬁ lter
- 4 low pressure outlets
- 1 high pressure outlets
2nd stage XS COMPACT: body in techno-polymer, with dive-pre dive adjustment.
This diaphragm hyper-balanced 1st stage
Self-lubricating jacketed cylinder (as.com)
Removable stainless steel nozzle
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Sintered cup fi lter
- 4 low pressure outlets
- 1 high pressure outlets
2nd stage XS COMPACT: body in techno-polymer, with dive-pre dive adjustment.
Cressi XS Compact AC2 Regulator Specifications:
1’st Stage Type
Non-Balanced Flow-By Piston
4 LP Ports, 3/8″ Thread
1 HP Port, 7/16″ Thread
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
First Stage: Chromed Brass, Second Stage: Polymer Plastic, Silicone Rubber
35 oz. (994 g) with Hose
OCTOPUS AMSCUD LOBSTER
AmScuD Lobster Octopus has been totally redesigned to provide outstanding breathing performance. The Octopus maintains dedication to rugged reliability combined with ease of maintenance. This octopus has been the overwhelming favorite for rental applications for decades because of its simple reliability. Regulator has a large diaphragm for optimal response to inhalation with a precision ground stainless-steel cam and Delrin lever for smooth effortless breathing. The valve mechanism is a dependable downstream demand valve. The regulator is equipped with a large quality silicone exhaust valve that decreases exhalation resistance for easy breathing.
The AmScuD Lobster Octopus has a high impact resistant plastic housing for rugged applications. The low-pressure seat is resilient silicone rubber for extreme reliability. The low-pressure hose has standard 3/8″ threads with a 36″ (91.4 cm) length. The Hi-Viz soft purge cover makes identification of the octopus regulator easy in an out-of-air-emergency.
AmScuD Lobster Octopus Features:
- AmScuD Lobster Octopus:
- Totally-Redesigned to Provide Outstanding Breathing Performance
- Dedication to Rugged Reliability Combined with Ease-of-Maintenance
- Favorite for Rental Applications
- Large Diaphragm for Optimal Response to Inhalation
- Precision-Ground Stainless Steel Cam and Delrin Lever for Smooth Effortless Breathing
- Valve Mechanism is a Dependable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Quality Silicone Exhaust Valve Decreases Exhalation Resistance
- High Impact Resistant Glass-Filled Polyamide Housing for Rugged Applications
- Low Pressure Seat is Resilient Silicone Rubber for Extreme Reliability
- Standard 3/8″ Thread 36″ (91.4 cm) Low Pressure Hose
CONSOLE 1 AMSCUD –DEPTH GAUGE-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
The gauge will indicate the cylinder bottle pressure
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments.
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter.
- 7/16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability (in case of drop/shock).