BCD CRESSI TRAVELIGHT
The Cressi Travelight is a lightweight version of a traditional jacket BCD with all around lift to provide good balance and trim under the water and support while on the surface. The overall weight of the Travelight has been reduced by careful selection of strong but light materials to allow the BCD to be packed down into a very small carry bag that is ideal for travelling.
The BCD bladder uses a durable internally urethane laminated 210-Denier nylon to provide the necessary strength without adversely affecting the weight and light alloys have been used to make the D-rings in place of traditional stainless-steel. This weight and bulk reduction doesn’t mean that the Travelight is unable to support a full integrated weight system with trim pockets. The Cressi Travelight BCD comes with the integrated lock aid quick-release weight system that hold up to 20 lbs. (9 kg), with 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) in each pocket, and two additional rear non-releasable trim weight pockets that help increase-stability in the water.
The Travelight is also fitted with more traditional features such as a rear kidney and right shoulder pull dumps, a inflator integrated pull dump on the left shoulder and manual deflation from the inflator assembly. A large zipped pocket can be found on either side of the BCD for convenient storage of accessories. The Travelights harness system uses traditional squeeze-style” quick-release buckles and adjustable straps on the shoulders, chest and waist for precise adjustment -and fit. A hook and loop adjustable waist cummerbund provides extra security and comfort. A flexible padded back pad with twin cylinder cam bands provides good back protection and cylinder security while still allowing the BCD to be quickly folded and packed away.
The BCD comes equipped with a 3/8″ low-pressure hose and provides from 13.5 to 36 lbs. (6.1 to 16.3 kg) of lift and weighs 5 to 6.2 lbs. (2.3 to 2.8 kg). The Cressi Travelight BCD is available in several color options, multiple sizes and comes with an owner’s manual.
Lightweight Version of a Traditional Jacket BCD
Cressi Ultralight BCD Features:
- Harness System:
Traditional Squeeze-Style” Quick-Release Buckles and Adjustable Straps
- Adjustable Straps on Shoulders and Chest for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
- 4 Light Alloy D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- 3/8″ Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Rear Kidney and Right Shoulder Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dumps
- Inflator Integrated Cable Activated Pull Dump
- Full-Integrated Weight System with Trim Pockets
- Integrated Lock Aid Quick-Release Weight System
- Releasable Weight: 20 lbs. (9 kg)
- Trim Non-Releasable Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Lift: 13.5 to 36 lbs. (6.1 to 16.3 kg)
- 2 Large Zippered Pockets for Accessory Storage
- Waist for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
- Hook & Loop Fastener Adjustable Waist Cummerbund for Extra-Security & Comfort
- Overall-Weight: Reduced-by-Careful-Selection of Strong Light Materials
- Weight: 5 to 6.2 lbs. (2.3 to 2.8 kg)
- Packs Small into Carry Bag, Ideal for Travelling
- Bladder: Durable Internally Urethane Laminated 210-Denier Nylon
- SIZE CHART BCD :
SIZE CHEST WAIST WEIGHT INCH INCH LBS XXS / 1 28/33 28/32 106/132 XS / 2 32/35 30/35 121/143 S / 3 35/39 32/37 139/172 M / 4 39/43 37/41 165/187 L / 5 41/45 39/43 176/220 XL / 6 45/49 43/47 243/265
Cressi TraveLight BCD Specifications:
BC Body :
Buoyancy Bag :
XS: 13.5 lbs. (6.1 kg), S: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg), M: 20.2 lbs. (9.2 kg), L: 29.2 lbs. (13.3 kg), XL: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
Right Shoulder and Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve, Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
2 Zipper Pockets
Shoulder Straps :
Adjustable Torso Straps w/”Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Stainless Steel Rings :
No, 4 Alloy
Waist Strap :
Adjustable Waist Strap w/”Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle and Cummerbund Pad
Chest Buckle :
Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/”Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Oral Inflator :
Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump
Internally Urethane Laminated 210-Denier Nylon
Weight Integrated :
Weight Capacity :
Releasable: 20 lbs. (9 kg), Non-Releasable; 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
5 to 6.2 lbs. (2.3 To 2.8 kg)
REGULATOR CRESSI MC9 XS COMPACT PRO
This premiere travel regulator packs maximum performance into minimum space. A true featherweight second stage, the XS Compact is built from durable non-corrosive lightweight techno-polymers to eliminate jaw fatigue. Compact shape reduces weight and in-water drag. The second stage has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage nearly all of the face acts as a purge button for easy access and fast clearing. Streamlined exhaust tee directs bubbles to the side for a clear field of view and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece for added comfort on long dives. Easy to pack and easy to dive, the XS Compact is a great 2’nd stage regulator.
The balanced 1st stage MC9 SC hyper-balanced diaphragm actuated 1st stage has a lightweight body covered by a protective techno-polymer elastomer shell. The regulator is equipped with four low pressure 3/8″ threaded and two high 7/16″ threaded pressure ports. Internally the 1st stage is coated with an anti-friction anti-corrosion material that reduces resistance and allows the critical components to move freely. This makes the components perform and last longer between annual servicing and increases performance. The balanced diaphragm, chrome plated marine brass first stage regulator is inherently environmentally sealed. The benefit of this type of first stage design is that none of the delicate internal parts are exposed to contaminants such as salt, sand, chlorine or pool acids. These environmental contaminants can cause corrosion and mineral deposits to form on the internal mechanism deteriorating regulator performance. The 1st stage MC9 – SC is identical to model MC9, but with a special seal chamber (SC) which completely isolates the diaphragm and spring from contact with water. Ideal for diving in waters that are rich in suspension and mineral salts, for archaeological work, for potholing and diving in cold waters.
Research on internal air passages and incorporating a special assist chamber has lowered the drop of intermediate pressure upon inhalation and has kept this drop at a minimum, guaranteeing higher performance in any situation. Hyper-balancing allows for an increase of the intermediate pressure at maximum depths and when experiencing low pressure in the Scuba cylinder, offering higher performance at maximum depths and during the ascent phase of the dive. Regulator weighs 33.26 oz. (943 g) with the hose, and comes with an owner’s manual. Regulator is Italian made and certified to EN250/2014 standards.
TECHNICAL FEATURES 1ST STAGE
- Balanced diaphragm (seal chamber for MC9SC)
- 2 outlets HP 7/16 UNF
- 4 outlets MP 3/8 UNF
- Service pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN version,
232 bar (3365 psi) Yoke version
- Calibration pressure: 10 Bar
- Brass body Electroless Nickel plated
- High capacity conical filter electroless nickel plated
- Aisi 316 removable nozzle
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Setting spring: stainless steel with micropeening treatment
- Replaceable cylinder with anti-friction
and anti-corrosion properties
- Elastomer protector
- Flow rate: 4500 l/min
- Yoke version weight: 650 gr
- Din version weight: 510 gr
TECHNICAL FEATURES 2ND STAGE
- Downstream system
- Adjustable venturi effect
- Patented antifriction lever
- Big purge button
- Anti-scratch surface
- Bayonet-type cap holder
with security lock
- Stainless steel cover
- Removable exhaust tee without tools
- Weight without hose: 140 gr
- Average Cracking effort 7.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 1.2 J/l
- JACKETED HOSE extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
Cressi MC9 XS Compact PRO Regulator Features:
- Cressi Compact Pro MC9 SC Regulator:
- Regulator Weight: 33.26 oz. (943 g) w/Hose
- Lightweight Jacketed 3/8″ Threaded Low Pressure (LP) Hose
- Premiere All Environment Travel Regulator
- Packs Maximum Performance into Minimum Space
- Certified to EN250/2014 Standards
- Owner’s Manual
- Manufactured in Italy
- 2’nd Stage: Cressi XS Compact
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover: Easy to Clear
- Comfortable Silicone Mouthpiece
- Venturi Effect for Enhancing Performance
- Compact Shape: Reduces Weight and In-Water Drag
- Construction: Durable Non-Corrosive Lightweight Techno-Polymers
- Lightweight Design & Silicone Mouthpiece: Less Jaw Fatigue
- Streamlined Exhaust Tee: Directs Bubbles for Clear Field of View
- 1’st Stage: Cressi MC9 SC
- Hyper-Balanced Diaphragm Design
- Two 7/16″ Threaded High-Pressure Ports
- Four 3/8″ Threaded Low-Pressure Ports
- Body: Chrome Plated Marine Brass
- Shell: Techno-Polymer Shell Protect Body
- Lightweight and Compact First Stage
- Self-Lubricating Internal Coating
- Anti-Pressure Drop Pneumatics
- Inherently Environmentally Sealed
- Delicate Internal Parts Not Exposed-to-Contaminants
- Special Seal Chamber (SC)
- Completely Isolates Diaphragm & Spring from Contact with Water
- Ideal for Diving in Waters:
Rich in Suspension and Mineral Salts
Potholing and Diving in Cold Waters
- Requires Less-Maintenance
Cressi XS Compact PRO 2’nd Stage Regulator Features:
- Average Cracking effort 7.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 1.2 J/l
extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
EN250/2000 for cold water
Complete combo DIN or Yoke regulator set comprising Cressi MC9-SC balanced diaphram first stage regulator and Cressi XS Compact Pro second stage regulator.
Technical Characteristics of the 2nd stage XS Compact Pro with 1st stage MC9-SC.
- Average breathing labour: 01.2 J/l.
- EN250/2000 certification for cold water
- Weight without hose 140 g
(*) Values measured in compliance with standard UNI EN 250.
The second stage comes complete with a black coloured 76 cm long rubber regulator hose.
XS COMPACT PRO MC9-SC INT hose included: 943 gr
Total expected travel weight
- Cressi Ellipse Balanced MC9-SC 1st Stage – DIN 833 gm (with hose)
- Cressi XS Compact Pro 2nd Stage 140 gm (without hose)
- Light Weight Jacketed Hose 153 gm
Cressi Compact Pro MC9 SC Regulator Specifications:
1’st Stage Type
Four 3/8″ Thread
Two 7/16″ Thread
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Dive/Pre-Dive Venturi Adjustment Switch
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
First Stage: Chromed Brass, Techno-Polymer Elastomer Shell, Second Stage: Techno-Polymers
33.26 oz. (943 g) w/Hose
Weight [with packaging]
OCTOPUS AmScuD DOLPHIN
The DOLPHIN Octopus is a lightweight, high performance second stage regulator. The DOLPHIN has a Venturi dive/pre-dive switch which will help control the sensitivity of the regulator when not in use, yet when switched from the pre-dive to dive position the regulators performance will instantly increase. The DOLPHIN Octopus has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism for reliable performance. The DOLPHIN Octopus is equipped with a 33″ (84cm) 3/8″ threaded hose, has a yellow front cover for easy identification in an out-of-air-emergency. The regulator has a soft and comfortable liquid silicone mouthpiece and the housing is made of durable impact resistant hi-tech polymers. The regulator weighs 7.27 oz. (206 g) without the hose and 12.7 oz. (359 g) with the hose. Regulator is certified to Annex B EN 250.2014 standards.
AmScuD DOLPHIN Octopus Features:
- AmScuD DOLPHIN Octopus:
- High Performance Design
- Lightweight, Second Stage Regulator
- Dependable Downstream Demand Valve Mechanism for Reliable Performance
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- 39″ (100cm) 3/8″ Threaded Hose
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Hi-Tech Polymer Material for Strength and Durability
- Soft and Comfortable Liquid Silicone Mouthpiece
- Weight (w/Hose): 12.7 oz. (359 g)
- Octopus hose 1.2m. Hose sudah MIFLEX (Exclusive for AmScuD)
CONSOLE 1 AmScuD -PRESSURE GAUGE-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
The gauge will indicate the cylinder bottle pressure
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments.
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter.
- 7/16″ HP port connection.