BCD CRESSI TRAVELIGHT
The Cressi Travelight is a lightweight version of a traditional jacket BCD with all around lift to provide good balance and trim under the water and support while on the surface. The overall weight of the Travelight has been reduced by careful selection of strong but light materials to allow the BCD to be packed down into a very small carry bag that is ideal for travelling.
The BCD bladder uses a durable internally urethane laminated 210-Denier nylon to provide the necessary strength without adversely affecting the weight and light alloys have been used to make the D-rings in place of traditional stainless-steel. This weight and bulk reduction doesn’t mean that the Travelight is unable to support a full integrated weight system with trim pockets. The Cressi Travelight BCD comes with the integrated lock aid quick-release weight system that hold up to 20 lbs. (9 kg), with 10 lbs. (4.5 kg) in each pocket, and two additional rear non-releasable trim weight pockets that help increase-stability in the water.
The Travelight is also fitted with more traditional features such as a rear kidney and right shoulder pull dumps, a inflator integrated pull dump on the left shoulder and manual deflation from the inflator assembly. A large zipped pocket can be found on either side of the BCD for convenient storage of accessories. The Travelights harness system uses traditional squeeze-style” quick-release buckles and adjustable straps on the shoulders, chest and waist for precise adjustment -and fit. A hook and loop adjustable waist cummerbund provides extra security and comfort. A flexible padded back pad with twin cylinder cam bands provides good back protection and cylinder security while still allowing the BCD to be quickly folded and packed away.
The BCD comes equipped with a 3/8″ low-pressure hose and provides from 13.5 to 36 lbs. (6.1 to 16.3 kg) of lift and weighs 5 to 6.2 lbs. (2.3 to 2.8 kg). The Cressi Travelight BCD is available in several color options, multiple sizes and comes with an owner’s manual.
Lightweight Version of a Traditional Jacket BCD
Cressi Ultralight BCD Features:
- Harness System:
Traditional Squeeze-Style” Quick-Release Buckles and Adjustable Straps
- Adjustable Straps on Shoulders and Chest for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
- 4 Light Alloy D-Rings for Accessory Attachment
- 3/8″ Threaded Low-Pressure Hose
- Rear Kidney and Right Shoulder Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dumps
- Inflator Integrated Cable Activated Pull Dump
- Full-Integrated Weight System with Trim Pockets
- Integrated Lock Aid Quick-Release Weight System
- Releasable Weight: 20 lbs. (9 kg)
- Trim Non-Releasable Weight: 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Lift: 13.5 to 36 lbs. (6.1 to 16.3 kg)
- 2 Large Zippered Pockets for Accessory Storage
- Waist for Precise-Adjustment-and-Fit
- Hook & Loop Fastener Adjustable Waist Cummerbund for Extra-Security & Comfort
- Overall-Weight: Reduced-by-Careful-Selection of Strong Light Materials
- Weight: 5 to 6.2 lbs. (2.3 to 2.8 kg)
- Packs Small into Carry Bag, Ideal for Travelling
- Bladder: Durable Internally Urethane Laminated 210-Denier Nylon
- SIZE CHART BCD :
SIZE CHEST WAIST WEIGHT INCH INCH LBS XXS / 1 28/33 28/32 106/132 XS / 2 32/35 30/35 121/143 S / 3 35/39 32/37 139/172 M / 4 39/43 37/41 165/187 L / 5 41/45 39/43 176/220 XL / 6 45/49 43/47 243/265
Cressi TraveLight BCD Specifications:
BC Body :
Buoyancy Bag :
XS: 13.5 lbs. (6.1 kg), S: 18 lbs. (8.2 kg), M: 20.2 lbs. (9.2 kg), L: 29.2 lbs. (13.3 kg), XL: 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
Right Shoulder and Lower Rear Over-Pressure Relief/Pull Dump Valve, Left Shoulder Cable Activated Pull Dump
2 Zipper Pockets
Shoulder Straps :
Adjustable Torso Straps w/”Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Stainless Steel Rings :
No, 4 Alloy
Waist Strap :
Adjustable Waist Strap w/”Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle and Cummerbund Pad
Chest Buckle :
Yes, Adjustable Sternum w/”Squeeze-Style” Side Release Buckle
Oral Inflator :
Cressi Power Inflator w/Cable-Activated Pull Dump
Internally Urethane Laminated 210-Denier Nylon
Weight Integrated :
Weight Capacity :
Releasable: 20 lbs. (9 kg), Non-Releasable; 10 lbs. (4.5 kg)
5 to 6.2 lbs. (2.3 To 2.8 kg)
REGULATOR CRESSI T10 MASTER
Performance, ergonomic reliability, and ease of maintenance make this regulator a product for true diving professionals. Instructors, guides, dive operators, and researchers will find the answer they need in the Master Ellipse. The first stage stands out from the range of Cressi balanced diaphragm regulators because the mechanism is arranged on an axis perpendicular to the axis of air entry, creating a “T” shape. The advantages of this particular design include better arrangement of the hoses and less space occupied (especially in SC versions for cold water). What’s more, this makes it remarkably easy to inspect and access the mechanism to improve maintenance and calibration operations, it uses a larger, high-efficiency conical filter, and the valves are arranged more easily on the tank. The metal body is protected on the surface by a special treatment called PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition), which compared to traditional chrome coatings is exceptionally resilient to the mechanical and chemical wear caused by dives. The DIN fitting has a generous metallic handwheel to make it easier to use in extreme conditions. The Master Ellipse second stage has installed the exceptional and proven Cressi balanced valve to ensure minimum inhalation effort. This valve is paired with a body with metallic parts treated in PVD. What’s more, the knob for adjusting inhalation effort is made of a metallic material to guarantee reliability and resistance to blows and scratches.
- Hyperbalanced diaphragm with Watertight chamber
- 2 HP 7/16 UNF ports
- 4 MP 3/8 UNF ports
- Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) DIN Version, 232 bar (3365 psi) International version
- Calibration pressure: 10 bar
- Body coated with PVD process
- High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
- Removable nozzle in AISI 316 steel
- Hyperbalancing system
- Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
- Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
- Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
- Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
- Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
- Weight, INT version: 720 gr
- Weight, DIN version: 602 gr
- Pneumatically balanced
- Adjustable Venturi
- Adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented elliptical diaphragm
- Patented low-friction lever
- Air delivery system without injector
- Adjuster knob coated with PVD process with dual OR
- Laser-etched titanium front piece
- Internal heat exchanger
- Cap opening with Cam-lock
- Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
- Removable technopolymer deflector
- Removable mechanics
- Weight without hose: 207 gr
- Average Cracking effort 3.5 mbar
- Average breathing effort 0.6 J/l
Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr.
CERTIFICATION EN250/2014 FOR COLD WATER
THE T10-SEAL CHAMBER 1ST STAGE is environmentally sealed, protecting it against icing in cold water and against contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions.
When paired with the Master second stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, this regulator is an excellent choice for divers exploring the most extreme cold water environments.
OCTOPUS CRESSI XS COMPACT
The XS Compact Second-Stage housing is made of durable non-corrosive hi-tech polymers, and has a dependable downstream demand valve mechanism with a lever that has a low coefficient of friction. The flow of air is channeled to the mouthpiece by injection, creating a venturi effect enhancing the performance. The 2’nd stage comes with a flow deviator that acts on the Venturi effect, with dive/pre-dive adjustment function. Large soft purge cover allows easy clearing of 2’nd stage and a comfortable silicone mouthpiece. The XS Compact Regulator weighs 4.76 oz. (135 g) without the hose, comes with a long 39″ (100 cm) 3/8″ hose, and owners manual. Octopus is in compliance with EN 250:2014 standard.
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Features:
- Cressi XS Compact Octopus
- Reliable Downstream Demand Valve
- Large Soft Purge Cover
- Venturi Dive/Pre-Dive Switch: Prevent Free-Flow when Not in Use
- Yellow Front Cover for Easy Identification in an Out-of-Air-Emergency
- Housing: Durable Non-Corrosive Hi-Tech Polymers
- Comfortable Mouthpiece
- Weight: w/o Hose 4.76 oz. (135 g)
- Hose Length: 39″ (100 cm)
- 3/8″ Thread Hose
- Owner’s Manual
Cressi XS Compact Octopus Specifications:
Adjustable 2’nd Stage
Yes, Venturi Pre-Dive/Dive Switch
2’nd Stage Type
Downstream Demand Valve
Housing; Polymers, Diaphragm and Mouthpiece; Silicone
39″ (100 cm)
4.76 oz. (135 g), w/o Hose
CONSOLE 2 AmScuD -PRESSURE + DEPTH GAUGE-
All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter.
- 7/16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability (in case of drop/shock).