MASK AmScuD CLEAR VISION
Our AmscuD Clear Vision is one of our best selling masks in 2015 and 2016.
It is a Two-Window Mask that is constructed with a Shock Absorbent Techno-Polymer Outer Frame and is assembled with Stainless Steel AISI 304 Bolts and Screws. Ray was built to take the Hard Knocks Experienced by Gear owned and used by Tech Divers. But it isn’t just about being strong. Ray is also very comfortable Mask to Wear. The silicone Rubber Double Feathered Edge Skirt and Wide Split Style Mask Strap combine to create a Perfect Seal on the Face. Its Silicone Strap means it will stay in place without causing the Mask to Bite into your Face. It’s Double Jointed Buckles Rotate Vertically-and-Horizontally and has Quick Adjust Push-Buttons to give you the Perfect Fit. Mask is equipped with an Easy-to-Reach One Handed Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. The Dual Lenses are Tempered Glass for a Great View and the Low Profile, Low Internal Volume Design makes it easy to clear. Mask is also equipped with easy to adjust in micro sizes buckle. We have used our 2013 design buckle that has been proven to be very reliable in the market. While other try to make new buckles, we try our best not to fix something that is not broken.
SNORKEL AmScuD TIARA
A Dry Snorkel that REALLY Stays Dry! A Snorkel that has double purge valve!
The Tiara, like the Sharker Dry Snorkel featured exclusive double purge valve in combination keep the snorkel Dry as a Bone!
The Upper Valve Guards against Splashes and Seals the Tube while Underwater. One-Way Silicone Purge Valve allows Effortless Clearing, and prevents Water from Seeping Inside.
A Truly DRY Snorkel with effortless clearing. What to expect more? When the Snorkel is submersed, the uniquely designed, valve seal the Airway. Water can’t get in! As you Surface, valve opens allowing Air to Re-Enter the Tube. It’s that Simple and that Dry.
When you are out Snorkeling and want to Surface Dive to look at something that has caught your eye up close this Dry Snorkel Seals-Out Water when Submerged. Once you return to the Surface there is no need to Blow into the Snorkel to remove water because the Dry Valve kept it out of the Breathing Tube.
The AmScuD Tiara has a Clear Silicone Flex Tube and Mouthpiece. The Angled Mouthpiece Fits Comfortably in your Mouth for hours of Snorkeling Fun. The Mouthpiece is also replaceable and can be removed easily when replacement is necessary. The Flexible Lower Tube makes the snorkel perfect for Scuba by Automatically Swinging Out of-the-Way when you are using your Scuba Regulator.
The Deep Reservoir Below the Mouthpiece with its One-Way Purge Valve makes Clearing the Snorkel Quick and Easy once you Surface from a Scuba Dive.
The Adjustable Mask Strap Retainer Clip will keep your Snorkel perfectly Adjusted and ready for use. Once you have completed your dive it also makes removal from the mask easy.
We have completed the feature of this snorkel into an easy lock and unlock. See picture bellow.
Adjusting the height of the snorkel is also effortless.
This simple snorkel buckle will do two kinds of easy mechanism adjustments:
- Easy lock and unlock
- Easy height adjustment
- Micro adjustment of height
- Dual/Double Purge valve for super easy water purge
Did we mention that our buckle has been also proven in the market over 3 years for reliability?
No metal..all reliable plastic.
The dry Snorkel is commonly used for Pool, Recreation, SCUBA Diving, Snorkeling, Spearfishing, Vacation and more. It is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Casual/ Recreational, Recreational Diver among others.
The AmScuD Dry Snorkels are popular for customers who like the following qualities: Comfortable Mouthpiece, Ergonomic Design, Purge Valve, Resistant To Flooding and stays forever!
A Dry Snorkel that REALLY Stays Dry!
- Exclusive Valve and Double purge combination Keeps Snorkel Dry as a Bone!
- Upper Valve Guards Against Splashes & Seals Tube while Underwater
- One-Way Silicone Purge Valve Allows Effortless Clearing
- A Truly DRY Snorkel!
- Contoured Tube Design
- When Submerged Hinged Seal Swings Upward-to-Seal the Airway
- On Surface Flap Swings Open Allowing Air to Re-Enter the Tube
- Clear Silicone Flex Tube and Mouthpiece
- Angled Mouthpiece Fits Comfortably in Mouth
- Replaceable Mouthpiece
- Flexible Lower Tube Automatically Swings Out of-the-Way for Scuba
- Deep Reservoir Below the Mouthpiece with its One-Way Purge Valve
- Clearing Snorkel is Super Quick and Super Easy
- Easy Adjustable Mask strap retainer clip
- Easy lock and unlock mask retainer clip
The Cressi Isla 3mm Boots are a durable nylon 2 neoprene dive boot with a built-in fin strap holder, a ribbed and durable rubber sole for a comfortable and sure-foot grip on slippery surfaces. To provide extra comfort and easy donning and doffing the neoprene rubber used is a super elastic neoprene. The 3mm thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth. Boots are equipped with strong and durable zippers with sealing flap behind zipper to prevent water seepage and a toe and heel cap for added strength in high wear areas. All seams are glued-and-sewn and the boots top edge is elastic taped and sewn. Boots are available in multiple sizes, and are black in color.
Cressi Isla 3mm Boots Features:
- Cressi Isla 3mm Boots, Black
- Durable Nylon 2 Neoprene Dive Boot
- Built-In Fin Strap Holder
- Ribbed and Durable Rubber Sole
- Comfortable and Sure-Foot Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Super Elastic Neoprene: Extra Comfort, Easy Donning and Doffing
- 3mm Thickness
- Boot Provides Toughness while Maintaining Warmth
- Strong and Durable Zipper Closures
- Toe and Heel Cap for Added Strength in High Wear Areas
- All Seams: Glued-and-Sewn
- Top Edge is Elastic Taped and Sewn
- Available in Multiple Sizes
MATERIAL NYLON 2 NEOPRENE
Fin AmScud Open Heel Rapid
If you are the type of diver who wants cutting edge technology with you at depth, look no further that the AMSCUD Rapid Fins. This fin comes with the security of the AMSCUD name with the thrill of AMSCUD intion. The Rapid combines classic AMSCUD fin technology with the latest intions in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge materials. This fin has the power, acceleration and maneuverability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins.
The Rapid brags of having an articulated joint, which will propel you through the water with ease, speed, agility, and amazing comfort. What makes the Rapid so amazing? First, it has variable blade geometry; second, it has an articulated joint. What is an articulated joint? Think about how a dolphin’s tail moves as it swims; the natural structure of the tail bends as if it is on a hinge and provides the dolphin with remarkable power. The same science was applied during the development of the Rapid . The variable blade geometry brings us back to the dolphin. As a dolphin’s tail moves upward, the tips bend down a bit to make it more streamlined. The Rapid ‘s edges do the same thing as the diver’s kick is on the upward swing. As the foot moves downward, the fin flattens out to create an amazing amount of power and thrust. The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
The Rapid fins are made using high-tech Elastomer Monoprene construction, which means they are stronger and more flexible than you’ll ever need them to be. Variable pivot control ribs insure that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick. An added bonus to the Rapid fins is the bungee heel strap. This design frees you from fumbling with heel strap clasps (a true pain for people wearing thick dive gloves and nearly impossible for those wearing dive mitts) and the annoying task of cinching down your heel straps. Simply slide the strap over your heel and you’re ready to go with a perfect fit. Go ahead give them a try; you won’t be sorry. The Rapid Vented Fin is available in multiple sizes.
AMSCUD RAPID Fins Features:
- AMSCUD RAPID Open Heel Fins
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Variable Blade Geometry
- Amazing Amount of Power and Thrust
- High-Tech Elastomer Construction
- Articulated Mid-Point Joint Like Dolphin’s Tail”
- Remarkable Power Design
- Propel Thru-Water with Ease, Speed, Agility, and Amazing Comfort
- ERGO2 Super-Ergonomic Foot Pocket
- High-Tech Elastomer Construction
- Marine-Quality Bungee Heel Strap
- Variable Pivot Control Ribs for Most Efficient Angle of Attack
- Wing Tips Arc Upwards, Increasing High-Speed Stability
- Quick-Adjust Straps with Squeeze Style” Quick-Release Buckles
- Large Pull-Tab Holes in Straps for Grip
- Pull-Tab Holes Great for Hanging Fins for Drying and Storage
- Classic AMSCUD Fin Technology with Latest Innovations in Hydrodynamic Design