MASK CRESSI METIS
The new Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing.
The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces.
The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing.
Mask is equipped with Cressi’s easy adjust strap double button buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
The double feathered edge silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face.
The tempered glass lenses are available clear mirrored or yellow mirrored. The mirrored lenses prevent the fish from making eye contact with the diver when on the hunt.
If the fish can’t make eye contact chances of getting closer are increased making for a better shot and kill.
The yellow mirrored lenses also provide protection against glare when on the surface making this one great visual experience for the new to the most experienced divers. Mask skirt is available in multiple colors and the mask comes with a protective mask box.
Lenses: Mirrored vs. Clear
While mirrored lenses are great for hiding your eyes from fish, they also help in filtering out light. They are ideal for a sunny day, but not when it is overcast. Clear lenses lack camouflage, but provide a lucid window to your underwater surroundings.
Benefits of Silicone
When it comes to masks, silicone material is long lasting and more comfortable than the traditional PVC. Capable of adapting to various face shapes, silicone provides a personalized fit and ensures a perfect seal.
Designed for Ultimate Comfort
Lightweight and durable, Cressi’s Metis mask is designed to provide a comfortable, precise fit. Made with premium quality silicone, this mask can conveniently accommodate a variety of facial shapes.
Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask Features:
- Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask:
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-Thru-Water & Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume: Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal-On-Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Dual Push-Button Buckles for Easy Adjustments
- Get Closer to Prey w/o Spooking Fish
- Protective Mask Box
- Available in Multiple Color
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
FIN CRESSI PRO STAR
The Pro Star is a sleek design that, like the Frog, Space Frog and Pro Light positions the blade on top of the foot pocket for optimum performance. The foot pocket is made of a very soft elastomer material that comfortably wraps around your foot, eliminating any foot cramping that occurs in many fins. The blade is made of high-performance polypropylene material.
Designed to be used for Scuba as well as snorkeling, the Pro Star is the perfect choice for the recreational diver. This is a futuristic design, deriving from the Cressi deep sea skin-diving models, which introduces the use of more reactive materials. The blade is made of exceptionally light and reactive. The blade material is combined with a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) for the foot pocket, side rails and for various inserts. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The side rails extend along the blade, continuing in a protective seal around the whole blade edge. Two stabilizing flaps on the end of the blade and on the sole of the foot, guarantee excellent stability of the fin during kicking.
The excellent, highly anatomic, computer designed foot pocket, provides optimum transmission of leg fin thrust. The resulting combination of materials is a formidable product that makes kicking easier and powerful at the same time. Pro Star model is one of the most powerful full foot fins in the Cressi range and is an excellent choice for snorkeling, skin diving and Scuba divers. Fin is available in multiple sizes and colors. Fin measure from (L x W) 23.64″ to 27″ x 7.9″ to 8.67″ (60 cm to 68.5 cm x 20 cm x 22 cm) and weigh from 40.57 oz. to 55.73 oz. (1,150 g to 1,580 g).
Cressi Pro Star Full Foot Fins Features:
- Lightweight, Reactive and Fluid Fining Blade
- Sleek Designed Fin
- Blade on Top of Foot Pocket for Optimum Performance
- 20% Increase of Blade Surface Area
- Strong High-Performance Polypropylene Blade Material
- Soft Comfortable Computer Designed Elastomer Foot Pocket
- Foot Pocket Comfortably Wraps Around Foot, Eliminating Foot Cramping
- Thermo-Rubber (elastomer) Side Rails and Various Inserts
- Side Rails Provide Protective Seal for Blade Edges
- Two Stabilizing Flaps on End-of–Blade and Sole of Foot for Excellent Stability while Kicking
- Highly Anatomic Foot Pocket, Optimum Transmission of Leg-Fin Thrust
- Fin Makes Kicking Easier and Powerful
- Great for Snorkeling and Scuba
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
- Dimensions: (L x W) 23.64″ to 27″ x 7.9″ to 8.67″ (60 cm to 68.5 cm x 20 x 22 cm)
- Weight: from 40.57 oz. to 55.73 oz. (1,150 g to 1,580 g)
Flexible elastomer: it’s applied on the foot pocket and on areas that require flexibility and elasticity, because that influences the diver’s comfort (on the foot pocket’s forefoot, the sole’s interior and the instep area that is in contact with the anckle). It’s also applied on areas that require anti-slip capacity: on the sole (only the floor contact area) and on the blade sides. The fusion of both materials is produced at molecular level and its solidity is guaranteed lifelong to a sportive usage.
“Foot pocket-under-blade design”: The blade arises from the superior part of the foot pocket, linking solidly the fin to the foot and transmitting all the generated effort while flapping without energy loss through soft areas. This version allows channeling the water from the ankle to the blade’s end, which is different from traditional models, in which the foot pocket doesn’t help to improve. Besides improving the flapping direction, this design provides features between 10% and 15% higher than other similar models on the market.
Main propylene body: this material, inherited from apnea fins, has as main feature the extremely rapid energy transmission applied and its great structural rigidity. It is applied on the blade and on the internal sandwich sole area. It is really nervous and reactive and facilitates an effective and agile flutter. It has a relationship effort-efficiency clearly superior to traditional materials (natural or thermoplastic rubber, polyurethane, EVA). It also has a great resistance to breaks to the point that Cressi guarantees it lifelong to a sportive usage.
Blade: Polypropylene, Foot Pocket, Rails & Inserts: Elastomer
(L X W) 23.64″ To 27″ X 7.9″ To 8.67″ (60 To 68.5 Cm X 20 X 22 Cm)
Open Heel/Full Foot
40.57 To 55.73 Oz (1,150 To 1,580 G)
Weight [with packaging]
4-5: 2.95 lb,
5.5-6.5: 3.1 lb,
7-8: 3.2 lb,
8.5-9.5: 3.5 lb,
10-11: 3.85 lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
4-5 = 37-38, 5.5-6.5 = 39-40 , 7-8 = 41-42, 8.5-9.5 = 43-44
Pedoman ukuran fin vs ukuran telapak kaki:
Ukuran 37-38 — Panjang telapak kaki 24cm
Ukuran 39-40 — Panjang telapak kaki 25cm
Ukuran 41-42 — Panjang telapak kaki 27cm
Ukuran 43-44 — Panjang telapak kaki 28cm