MASK CRESSI METIS
The new Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing.
The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces.
The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing.
Mask is equipped with Cressi’s easy adjust strap double button buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
The double feathered edge silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face.
The tempered glass lenses are available clear mirrored or yellow mirrored. The mirrored lenses prevent the fish from making eye contact with the diver when on the hunt.
If the fish can’t make eye contact chances of getting closer are increased making for a better shot and kill.
The yellow mirrored lenses also provide protection against glare when on the surface making this one great visual experience for the new to the most experienced divers. Mask skirt is available in multiple colors and the mask comes with a protective mask box.
Lenses: Mirrored vs. Clear
While mirrored lenses are great for hiding your eyes from fish, they also help in filtering out light. They are ideal for a sunny day, but not when it is overcast. Clear lenses lack camouflage, but provide a lucid window to your underwater surroundings.
Benefits of Silicone
When it comes to masks, silicone material is long lasting and more comfortable than the traditional PVC. Capable of adapting to various face shapes, silicone provides a personalized fit and ensures a perfect seal.
Designed for Ultimate Comfort
Lightweight and durable, Cressi’s Metis mask is designed to provide a comfortable, precise fit. Made with premium quality silicone, this mask can conveniently accommodate a variety of facial shapes.
Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask Features:
- Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask:
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-Thru-Water & Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume: Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal-On-Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Dual Push-Button Buckles for Easy Adjustments
- Get Closer to Prey w/o Spooking Fish
- Protective Mask Box
- Available in Multiple Color
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
FIN CRESSI PLUMA
The Pluma is an extraordinary fin that makes the most of molding technology previously used only on the Cressi hi-tech models designed specifically for free diving and Scuba diving. The Pluma uses the same Cressi patented construction system of molding three different materials to give high performance, extreme lightness, easy fining, and comfort. The blade is made from light and reactive polypropylene. The blade is very energetic and has snappy rebound. Two side supporting grooves and ribbing on the bottom of the blade allow progressive and controlled bending. The result is powerful, fluid and untiring kick.
The foot pocket extends along the bottom of the blade to give protection during fining even in shallow water and near rocks. The foot pocket is made from soft thermo-rubber and the computer designed shape offers great comfort as well as making the fins suitable for long use. The entire sole is made hard and comes with large non-slip inserts, for total protection of the foot and for excellent transmission of the leg fin effort. The Pluma Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is commonly used for Recreation, SCUBA, Snorkeling, Travel and more. The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Recreational Diver among others. The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins: Accommodates Boots, Comfortable, Efficient, Lightweight.
Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins Features:
- Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins:
- Three Material Molding Process
- Same Materials as Hi-Tec Cressi Fins
- Blade Material: Light and Reactive Polypropylene
- Foot Pocket Material: Thermo-Rubber
- Rib Material: Rubber
- High Performance, Extreme Lightness, Easy Fining, and Comfort
- Blade: Very-Energetic with Snappy Rebound
- Ribs: Progressive and Controlled Bending
- Powerful, Fluid and Untiring-Kick
- Computer-Designed Shape
- Large Non-Slip Inserts: Protect the Foot and for Excellent Transmission of the Leg-Fin Effort
- Swift and Responsive Kick Fin
- Ultra-Soft Foot Pocket Material
- Blade Provides Outstanding Blade to Leg Energy Transfer
- Available in a Wide Range of Sizes and Fun Colors
Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins Specifications:
Polypropylene, Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber
Open Heel/Full Foot