MASK CRESSI LIBERTY TRISIDE
The Liberty Triside Windowed Mask side lenses are precisely fit to the main front lens for a nearly uninterrupted field of view. The result is a mask that allows maximum light and feels open as the ocean itself! All 3 lenses are made from tempered glass incased in a tough and durable polycarbonate frame with a soft 100% high-quality silicone rubber skirt.
The Liberty Triside skirt has a double feathered edge for a perfect seal on the face and the quick adjust ratcheting mask strap buckles provide a secure fit and are easy to manipulate, even while wearing gloves. The mask strap is of a split strap design for even pressure on the face to increase the seal. Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization. Mask is a medium volume design, is available in multiple color choices and comes with a hard-protective plastic mask box.
The Cressi Liberty Triside Mask is commonly used for Open Water Diving and more. One reason why the Cressi Liberty Triside Mask is popular is because of its Range of Vision.
Cressi Liberty Triside Mask Features:
- Cressi Liberty Triside Mask:
- 3 Windowed Mask
- Lenses Precisely Fit to Main Lens for Nearly Uninterrupted Field of View
- Maximum Light and Feels Open as the Ocean Itself!
- Tempered Glass Lenses
- Tough and Durable Polycarbonate Frame
- Soft 100% High-Quality Silicone Rubber Skirt
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt for Perfect Seal on Face
- Quick-Adjust Ratcheting Mask Strap Buckles
- Buckles Provide Secure Fit, Easy to Manipulate with Gloves
- Split Mask Strap Design for Increased Comfort and Fit
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Hard Plastic Mask Box
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
FIN CRESSI PLUMA
The Pluma is an extraordinary fin that makes the most of molding technology previously used only on the Cressi hi-tech models designed specifically for free diving and Scuba diving. The Pluma uses the same Cressi patented construction system of molding three different materials to give high performance, extreme lightness, easy fining, and comfort. The blade is made from light and reactive polypropylene. The blade is very energetic and has snappy rebound. Two side supporting grooves and ribbing on the bottom of the blade allow progressive and controlled bending. The result is powerful, fluid and untiring kick.
The foot pocket extends along the bottom of the blade to give protection during fining even in shallow water and near rocks. The foot pocket is made from soft thermo-rubber and the computer designed shape offers great comfort as well as making the fins suitable for long use. The entire sole is made hard and comes with large non-slip inserts, for total protection of the foot and for excellent transmission of the leg fin effort. The Pluma Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is commonly used for Recreation, SCUBA, Snorkeling, Travel and more. The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Recreational Diver among others. The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins: Accommodates Boots, Comfortable, Efficient, Lightweight.
Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins Features:
- Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins:
- Three Material Molding Process
- Same Materials as Hi-Tec Cressi Fins
- Blade Material: Light and Reactive Polypropylene
- Foot Pocket Material: Thermo-Rubber
- Rib Material: Rubber
- High Performance, Extreme Lightness, Easy Fining, and Comfort
- Blade: Very-Energetic with Snappy Rebound
- Ribs: Progressive and Controlled Bending
- Powerful, Fluid and Untiring-Kick
- Computer-Designed Shape
- Large Non-Slip Inserts: Protect the Foot and for Excellent Transmission of the Leg-Fin Effort
- Swift and Responsive Kick Fin
- Ultra-Soft Foot Pocket Material
- Blade Provides Outstanding Blade to Leg Energy Transfer
- Available in a Wide Range of Sizes and Fun Colors
Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins Specifications:
Polypropylene, Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber
Open Heel/Full Foot