MASK CRESSI F1
Frameless masks are loved by many divers for their low profile and ability to fold flat for easy carrying, even in a BCD pocket. Cressi’s Frameless Mask design bonds a high-grade silicone double feathered edge Skirt directly to a single tempered glass lens for the ultimate in simplicity. The low internal volume allows for effortless clearing and the quick-adjust strap buckles are molded directly into the skirt for a flexible fit and reduced drag.
The easy access nose pocket can be used with one hand for proper ear equalization and the single lens design affords a wide field of vision. The Cressi Frameless Mask has a wide split mask strap design for comfort and to give even tension on the skirt for a proper seal. Mask is available in multiple color choices with the opaque version eliminating reflective light found with clear silicone mask skirts making them excellent for photography or underwater hunting.
The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Pool, Recreation, Snorkeling and more. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Professional among others. The Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box: Does Not Fog, Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit.
Cressi Frameless F1 Mask with Mask Box Features
- Cressi Frameless Mask
- Low-Profile Design
- Folds Flat for Easy Carrying: Fit in BCD Pocket
- High-Grade Silicone Skirt Bonded Directly to Lens
- Single Tempered Glass Lens
- Low Internal Volume for Effortless Clearing
- Double Feathered Edge Skirt
- Quick-Adjust Strap Buckles
- Buckles Molded Directly to Skirt for Flexible Fit and Reduced Drag
- Easy Access Nose Pocket for 1-Handed Ear Equalization
- Wide Field of Vision
- Wide Split Mask Strap for Improved Seal on Face
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Opaque Version Eliminating Reflective Light, Excellent for Photography or Underwater Hunting
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
FIN CRESSI PLUMA
The Pluma is an extraordinary fin that makes the most of molding technology previously used only on the Cressi hi-tech models designed specifically for free diving and Scuba diving. The Pluma uses the same Cressi patented construction system of molding three different materials to give high performance, extreme lightness, easy fining, and comfort. The blade is made from light and reactive polypropylene. The blade is very energetic and has snappy rebound. Two side supporting grooves and ribbing on the bottom of the blade allow progressive and controlled bending. The result is powerful, fluid and untiring kick.
The foot pocket extends along the bottom of the blade to give protection during fining even in shallow water and near rocks. The foot pocket is made from soft thermo-rubber and the computer designed shape offers great comfort as well as making the fins suitable for long use. The entire sole is made hard and comes with large non-slip inserts, for total protection of the foot and for excellent transmission of the leg fin effort. The Pluma Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is commonly used for Recreation, SCUBA, Snorkeling, Travel and more. The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Advanced Diver, Beginner, Casual/ Recreational, Recreational Diver among others. The Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins: Accommodates Boots, Comfortable, Efficient, Lightweight.
Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins Features:
- Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins:
- Three Material Molding Process
- Same Materials as Hi-Tec Cressi Fins
- Blade Material: Light and Reactive Polypropylene
- Foot Pocket Material: Thermo-Rubber
- Rib Material: Rubber
- High Performance, Extreme Lightness, Easy Fining, and Comfort
- Blade: Very-Energetic with Snappy Rebound
- Ribs: Progressive and Controlled Bending
- Powerful, Fluid and Untiring-Kick
- Computer-Designed Shape
- Large Non-Slip Inserts: Protect the Foot and for Excellent Transmission of the Leg-Fin Effort
- Swift and Responsive Kick Fin
- Ultra-Soft Foot Pocket Material
- Blade Provides Outstanding Blade to Leg Energy Transfer
- Available in a Wide Range of Sizes and Fun Colors
Cressi Pluma Full Foot Fins Specifications:
Polypropylene, Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber
Open Heel/Full Foot