MASK CRESSI PANORAMIC 4
The popular four-lens design of the Panoramic Mask gives divers and snorkelers a spacious open feeling and provides excellent peripheral vision. High-quality construction begins with a rugged polycarbonate frame and includes a soft silicone rubber double feathered edged skirt and strap and the four lenses are tempered glass. Specifically crafted for divers who need a wider mask, the Panorama combines excellent field of view in a multi-lens design with reasonable internal volume for better mask clearing and a lower profile in the water.
All lenses are tempered glass for the best clarity and lenses are joined in a special way to minimize the visible seams. An excellent choice for diving and snorkeling, the Panorama provides both improved vision and comfort over previous multi-lens masks. The silicone rubber mask strap is a wide split strap design for even dispersion of pressure on the face for increased fit and comfort and is attached to the mask with easy-adjust ratchet buckles.
Mask has an easy-to-reach one-hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves. Mask is available in multiple color choices.
The Cressi Panorama Mask is commonly used for Open Water Diving, Pool, Recreation, Snorkeling and more. The Cressi Panorama Mask is most used by customers who consider themselves to be a Advanced, Casual/ Recreational among others. The Cressi Panorama Mask is popular because customers like the following qualities of the Cressi Panorama Mask: Does Not Fog, Lens Quality, Range of Vision, Snug Fit.
Cressi Pano 4 Mask Features:
- Cressi Panorama Mask:
- Popular Four-Lens Design
- Spacious Open Feeling and Provides Excellent Peripheral Vision
- High-Quality Construction
- Rugged Polycarbonate Frame
- Soft Silicone Rubber Double Feathered Edged Skirt
- Wide Silicone Rubber Split Strap Design
- Four Lenses are Tempered Glass
- Specifically Crafted for Divers Needing a Wider Mask
- Excellent Field of View
- Reasonable Internal Volume for Better Mask Clearing and Lower Profile in Water
- Lenses Joined in Special Way to Minimize the Visible Seams
- Excellent Choice for Diving and Snorkeling
- Easy-Adjust Ratchet Buckles
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
BOOTIES CRESSI ISLA
The Cressi Isla 3mm Boots are a durable nylon 2 neoprene dive boot with a built-in fin strap holder, a ribbed and durable rubber sole for a comfortable and sure-foot grip on slippery surfaces. To provide extra comfort and easy donning and doffing the neoprene rubber used is a super elastic neoprene. The 3mm thickness of boot provides toughness while maintaining warmth. Boots are equipped with strong and durable zippers with sealing flap behind zipper to prevent water seepage and a toe and heel cap for added strength in high wear areas. All seams are glued-and-sewn and the boots top edge is elastic taped and sewn. Boots are available in multiple sizes, and are black in color.
Cressi Isla 3mm Boots Features:
- Cressi Isla 3mm Boots, Black
- Durable Nylon 2 Neoprene Dive Boot
- Built-In Fin Strap Holder
- Ribbed and Durable Rubber Sole
- Comfortable and Sure-Foot Grip on Slippery Surfaces
- Super Elastic Neoprene: Extra Comfort, Easy Donning and Doffing
- 3mm Thickness
- Boot Provides Toughness while Maintaining Warmth
- Strong and Durable Zipper Closures
- Toe and Heel Cap for Added Strength in High Wear Areas
- All Seams: Glued-and-Sewn
- Top Edge is Elastic Taped and Sewn
- Available in Multiple Sizes
MATERIAL NYLON 2 NEOPRENE
FIN CRESSI THOR
Brand new design for this extremely effective and yet very easy to use fin. The special arched profile of the fin, combined with the two central ribs promote a significant flow convection effect, known as spoon effect”, which stabilizes and boosts propulsion. Two lateral holes discharge the negative forces typically associated with this area and at the same time make for enhanced stability. The blades are molded from two different materials for improved reactivity.
These fins are perfect for scuba diving, whether you are an experienced diver or a novice. The Thor is made with the exclusive 3-material injection system patented by Cressi, which provides an excellent combination of strength, power, comfort, and aesthetics. This version of the Thor come with the standard foot strap with squeeze-style side release buckles. Under blade foot pocket design provides fast transmission of applied energy and great structural rigidity. Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
Cressi Thor Fins Features:
- Cressi Thor Fins:
- Extremely Effective and Easy to Use Fin
- Special Arched Profile Combined w/2-Central Ribs:
Promote Significant Flow Convection Effect
Effect Known as Spoon Effect”
Stabilizes and Boosts Propulsion
- Two Lateral Holes Discharge Negative Forces & Enhances Stability
- Blade Molded from 2-Different Materials for Improved Reactivity
- Materials: Plastic and Rubber
- Perfect for Scuba Diving, Experienced Diver or Novice
- Exclusive 3-material Injection System Patented by Cressi
- Excellent Combination of Strength, Power, Comfort, and Aesthetics
- Standard Foot Strap w/Squeeze-Style Side release Buckles
- Under Blade Foot Pocket Design:Provides Fast Transmission of Applied Energy
Great Structural Rigidity
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
Polypropylene blade: This material, inherited from apnea fins, has as its main characteristic the very fast transmission of applied energy and its great structural rigidity. It is applied to the shovel and inner area of the sole sandwich. He is very nervous and reactive and facilitates a very agile and effective flutter. It has a stress-performance ratio clearly superior to traditional materials (natural rubber or thermoplastic, polyurethane, EVA). Likewise, it has a great resistance to breakage to the point that Cressi guarantees it for life for sporting use.
The inclination of the blade with respect to the foot pocket has increased by 5% compared to traditional diving models. This angulation provides greater efficiency and a more natural foot position during fluttering.
Polypropylene of the high module: Especially reactive, it is applied to the nervaturas of the blade and is responsible for providing rigidity and return to the blade. This material connects the critical point of transmission of energy (the instep) with the nerves in one piece, avoiding the usual loss of energy through excessively flexible components of the foot pocket that produce a heavy, slow and fatigue fluttering the instep .
The two lateral nozzles located in the zone where the flexion starts release the associated negative forces and allow the use of two ribs of high rigidity
Flexible elastomer: It is applied to the foot pocket and the areas that require flexibility and elasticity, since they influence the comfort of the diver: Footrest toe, interior of the sole and area of the instep in contact with the ankle. It is also assigned to the areas that require non-slip capacity: Inserts in the sole (area in contact with the ground) and anti-shock, such as the lateral nerves of the blade. The fusion of both materials is done at the molecular level and its strength is guaranteed for life for sports use.
Central area of the thermoplastic rubber blade of convex section assembled in the polypropylene blade.
Foot pocket reinforced in the upper area by a supplementary thickness and laterally by two extensions of polypropylene from the upper to avoid the dispersion of energy in the process of transmission from the foot to the blade.
Cressi Thor Fins Specifications:
Plastic and Rubber
Open Heel/Full Foot
Weight [with packaging]
X-Small/Small : 3.8lb
Small/Medium : 4lb
Large : 4.85lb
Available in the Following Sizes:
X-Small/Small , Small/Medium, Large
Available in the Following Colors:
White/Pink , Yellow/Silver, Blue.Silver