MASK CRESSI METIS
The new Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing.
The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces.
The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing.
Mask is equipped with Cressi’s easy adjust strap double button buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
The double feathered edge silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face.
The tempered glass lenses are available clear mirrored or yellow mirrored. The mirrored lenses prevent the fish from making eye contact with the diver when on the hunt.
If the fish can’t make eye contact chances of getting closer are increased making for a better shot and kill.
The yellow mirrored lenses also provide protection against glare when on the surface making this one great visual experience for the new to the most experienced divers. Mask skirt is available in multiple colors and the mask comes with a protective mask box.
Lenses: Mirrored vs. Clear
While mirrored lenses are great for hiding your eyes from fish, they also help in filtering out light. They are ideal for a sunny day, but not when it is overcast. Clear lenses lack camouflage, but provide a lucid window to your underwater surroundings.
Benefits of Silicone
When it comes to masks, silicone material is long lasting and more comfortable than the traditional PVC. Capable of adapting to various face shapes, silicone provides a personalized fit and ensures a perfect seal.
Designed for Ultimate Comfort
Lightweight and durable, Cressi’s Metis mask is designed to provide a comfortable, precise fit. Made with premium quality silicone, this mask can conveniently accommodate a variety of facial shapes.
Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask Features:
- Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask:
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-Thru-Water & Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume: Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal-On-Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Dual Push-Button Buckles for Easy Adjustments
- Get Closer to Prey w/o Spooking Fish
- Protective Mask Box
- Available in Multiple Color
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
BOOTIES CRESSI LOW 3MM
The Cressi Low Boots Dive Slipper is a 3mm short top boot made from super elastic nylon 2 neoprene for the best comfort with a sole built to provide extra comfort. These ultra-durable boots are built-to-last with a vulcanized rubber toe and heel cap with ribbed rubber sole. The slippers entry edge is rolled and sewn for strength and all seams are sewn for added strength and durability. 3mm Cressi Low Boots Dive Slippers are available in multiple sizes and are black in color.
Cressi 3mm Low Boots Dive Slipper Features:
- Cressi 3mm Low Boots Dive Slipper
- 3mm Short Boot
- Super Elastic Nylon 2 Neoprene
- Sole Built-to-Provide Extra Comfort
- Durable Boots: Built-to-Last w/Vulcanized Rubber Toe and Heel Cap
- Ribbed Rubber Sole for Great Traction
- Slippers Entry-Edge is Rolled and Sewn for Strength
- Seams: Sewn for Added Durability
- Color: Black
Short Boots – 3 mm
– Super elastic neoprene for best comfort
– Sole built to provide extra comfort
– Ultra durable
Booties Low Cressi dapat digunakan untuk fin open heel. Boot ini malah nyaman karena untuk yang memiliki tulang kaki yang besar, booties tinggi dapat terlalu ketat dan tidak nyaman. Booties Low akan memberikan kenyamanan karena lebih elastis. Pada saat yang bersamaan, fin strap dapat duduk pada karet di belakang booties dengan sempurna.
Wetsuit kadang membuat bagian batang kaki lebih sempit karena sudah memiliki 3mm booties + wetsuit 3mm. Di booties Cressi Low Boots..tidak ada lagi sempit di bagian tulang kaki karena terlalu tebal. Booties low-profile sehingga berhenti di angkle kaki.
Available in Multiple Sizes
No. 0 = 36 – 37
No. 1 = 38 – 39
No. 2 = 40 – 41
No. 3 = 42 – 43
No. 4= 43 – 44
No. 5 = 44 – 45
FIN CRESSI ARA EBS
Cressi has made, with today’s technology, a newer version of the old-school bestselling Master Frog. Besides all features that made Cressi Frog fins an icon in the industry they improved the blade and widened the foot pocket which is therefore ideal to use with today’s boots. As a standard Cressi has added their patented EBS (Elastic Bungee System) to this master piece. The Cressi Ara EBS Fin is a new, extremely responsive dive fin. The Ara fins focus feature is its polypropylene blade. This new blade material is a lightweight yet very durable material that delivers more thrust power in every kick. This exciting new responsiveness attributes to a great work rate ratio and delivers an incredible high-performance fin. Water is efficiently channeled through a new, improved ribbed non-vented blade design further improving the Ara s performance.
Ergonomically designed thermo rubber foot pockets contribute to an incredibly comfortable fit. This is due to varying levels of hardness that ensures proper fit and comfort through the entirety of your dive. A new heel strap design, exclusive to Cressi the Elastic Bungee System (EBS) makes use of a round bungee cord band that accommodates all foot sizes for a perfect fit. The EBS strap features an anti corrosive rubber coated bungee, and an extra-large heel grab loop. This allows for donning and doffing even with thick diving gloves. The best feature of the bungee design is that it will always stay conformed to your foot no matter your depth by counteracting the neoprene compression of your boots. The EBS strap is guaranteed to give you unparalleled comfort and forget-about-it-adjusting.
This Cressi Ara EBS SB (soft blade) model features a more flexible soft blade compared to its HB (hard blade) model, which accommodates nearly all divers. The SB model helps to conserve energy by producing less resistance. The SB model still offers incredible propulsion and performance but takes advantage of the fact that hard blades are not necessary in typical dive conditions. The fin blade measures 20″ to 22″ (51cm to 56 cm) and weighs 24.64 oz. to 31 oz. (699 g to 880 g) depending on the size.
Cressi Ara Open Heel Soft Blade Fins with Bungee Straps Features:
- Cressi Ara Open Heel Soft Blade Fins:
- New Version of “Old-School” Bestselling Master Frog
- Improved Blade and Wider Foot Pocket
- Ideal to Use with Today’s Boots
- Extremely Responsive Dive Fin
- Polypropylene Blade Material
- Lightweight, Very Durable Plastic
- Delivers More Thrust Power in Every Kick
- Great Work Rate Ratio
- Incredible High-Performance Fin
- New, Improved Ribbed Non-Vented Blade Design Improves Performance
- Ergonomically Designed Thermo Rubber Foot Pocket
- Incredibly Comfortable Fit
- Elastic Bungee System (EBS):
Easy to Use and No Adjustments Needed
Large Grab Tab Loop, Easy Donning and Doffing
Grab Tab Loop: Works Well with Heavy Gloves
Extremely Comfortable, Depth Compensating Design
Construction: Rubber Bungee and Plastic Buckles
- SB (Soft Blade) Model:
More Flexible Soft Blade
Accommodates Nearly All Divers
Helps Conserve Energy by Producing Less Resistance
Still Offers Incredible Propulsion and Performance
- Blade Dimensions: (L x W) 20″ to 22″ (51 cm to 56 cm), Size Dependent
- Weight: 24.64 oz. to 31 oz. (699 g to 880 g), Size Dependent
- Available in Multiple Sizes and Colors
NEW EBS STRAP
Cressi has developed this special strap to meet the needs of the most demanding divers, who need a comfortable fastening for their foot but one that is still practical and manageable. Its special amply sized slot makes it very easy to put on, even when wearing thick gloves or three-fingered gloves for winter water. The wrapping section is highly flexible, making adjustments unnecessary, and as a result it’s much easier to get all your equipment right in the first few meters of your descent and the fin stays in place against your foot despite the increase in hydrostatic pressure.
Ara EBS SB
The blade in this model is very soft, suitable for situations in which high performance, endurance and resistance are needed but without exhausting your legs. This model is perfect for underwater photography, exploring and diving in general.