MASK CRESSI METIS
The new Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask is a 2-window mask that is designed for advanced free-diving and spearfishing.
The mask is designed to offer an extremely hydrodynamic and compact shape to help divers cut through the water and aid movements in small spaces.
The internal volume is minimal and does not require intentional equalizing.
Mask is equipped with Cressi’s easy adjust strap double button buckles and has a wide anatomical silicone rubber split style designed head strap for even dispersion of pressure for increased fit and comfort. Mask has an easy to reach one hand nose pocket for ear equalization which can be utilized even when wearing thick gloves.
The double feathered edge silicone skirt works in concert with the split strap for an excellent seal on the face.
The tempered glass lenses are available clear mirrored or yellow mirrored. The mirrored lenses prevent the fish from making eye contact with the diver when on the hunt.
If the fish can’t make eye contact chances of getting closer are increased making for a better shot and kill.
The yellow mirrored lenses also provide protection against glare when on the surface making this one great visual experience for the new to the most experienced divers. Mask skirt is available in multiple colors and the mask comes with a protective mask box.
Lenses: Mirrored vs. Clear
While mirrored lenses are great for hiding your eyes from fish, they also help in filtering out light. They are ideal for a sunny day, but not when it is overcast. Clear lenses lack camouflage, but provide a lucid window to your underwater surroundings.
Benefits of Silicone
When it comes to masks, silicone material is long lasting and more comfortable than the traditional PVC. Capable of adapting to various face shapes, silicone provides a personalized fit and ensures a perfect seal.
Designed for Ultimate Comfort
Lightweight and durable, Cressi’s Metis mask is designed to provide a comfortable, precise fit. Made with premium quality silicone, this mask can conveniently accommodate a variety of facial shapes.
Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask Features:
- Cressi Metis Spearfishing Mask:
- Designed for Advanced Free-Diving and Spear-Fishing
- Extremely Hydrodynamic and Compact Shape
- Helps Divers Cut-Thru-Water & Aid-Movements in Small Spaces
- Internal Volume: Minimal, Doesn’t Require Intentional Equalizing
- Double Feathered Edge Silicone Skirt
- Wide Anatomical Silicone Rubber Split Style Mask Strap
- Strap and Skirt Combined for Excellent Seal-On-Face
- Easy-to-Reach One-Hand Nose Pocket for Ear Equalization
- Dual Push-Button Buckles for Easy Adjustments
- Get Closer to Prey w/o Spooking Fish
- Protective Mask Box
- Available in Multiple Color
SNORKEL Super-Dry Cressi
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
BOOTIES CRESSI LOW 3MM
The Cressi Low Boots Dive Slipper is a 3mm short top boot made from super elastic nylon 2 neoprene for the best comfort with a sole built to provide extra comfort. These ultra-durable boots are built-to-last with a vulcanized rubber toe and heel cap with ribbed rubber sole. The slippers entry edge is rolled and sewn for strength and all seams are sewn for added strength and durability. 3mm Cressi Low Boots Dive Slippers are available in multiple sizes and are black in color.
Cressi 3mm Low Boots Dive Slipper Features:
- Cressi 3mm Low Boots Dive Slipper
- 3mm Short Boot
- Super Elastic Nylon 2 Neoprene
- Sole Built-to-Provide Extra Comfort
- Durable Boots: Built-to-Last w/Vulcanized Rubber Toe and Heel Cap
- Ribbed Rubber Sole for Great Traction
- Slippers Entry-Edge is Rolled and Sewn for Strength
- Seams: Sewn for Added Durability
- Color: Black
Short Boots – 3 mm
– Super elastic neoprene for best comfort
– Sole built to provide extra comfort
– Ultra durable
Booties Low Cressi dapat digunakan untuk fin open heel. Boot ini malah nyaman karena untuk yang memiliki tulang kaki yang besar, booties tinggi dapat terlalu ketat dan tidak nyaman. Booties Low akan memberikan kenyamanan karena lebih elastis. Pada saat yang bersamaan, fin strap dapat duduk pada karet di belakang booties dengan sempurna.
Wetsuit kadang membuat bagian batang kaki lebih sempit karena sudah memiliki 3mm booties + wetsuit 3mm. Di booties Cressi Low Boots..tidak ada lagi sempit di bagian tulang kaki karena terlalu tebal. Booties low-profile sehingga berhenti di angkle kaki.
Available in Multiple Sizes
No. 0 = 36 – 37
No. 1 = 38 – 39
No. 2 = 40 – 41
No. 3 = 42 – 43
No. 4= 43 – 44
No. 5 = 44 – 45
FIN CRESSI FROG PLUS
Salah satu fin classic Cressi. Kelebihan fin ini dibandingkan Frog biasa adalah bahan yang lebih lentur. Untuk mereka yang mengalami masalah kaki agak lelah gunakan fin frog yang tipe classic, silahkan mencoba tipe yang ini karena dijamin puas. Blade lentur seperti prolight ditambah ada coak (spoon) di bagian depan fin untuk menambah ringan-nya fin ketika sedang finning.
Cressi’s latest addition to its extensive line of world renowned fins is the Frog Plus open heel scuba diving fin. The Frog Plus features many of the great characteristics of a traditional paddle fin and introducing a revolutionary new blade material that is extremely durable and nearly indestructible. The material is so durable and flexible you can bend the fin over onto itself without fear of cracking or breaking the fin blade. This makes this fin the most durable of its kind
The Frog Plus utilizes Cressi’s patented three material injection molding process. The three materials consist of a comfortable rubber foot pocket that extends up the side rails of the blade. The second material is the revolutionary new dual density techno polymer which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channeling effect. The channeling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern.
The Frog Plus also incorporates Cressi’s patented positioning of the foot pocket below the blade. This design increases the working surface area of the blade by 20%. The combination of the channeling effect and the foot pocket mounted beneath the blade creates a very powerful and efficient fin with minimal leg strain. Because of these characteristics, the Frog Plus fin is an ideal choice for the entry level to advanced diver. The Frog Plus comes equipped with impact resistant non-corrosive quick-release buckles and straps. The straps have a large tab for ease of donning even with gloved hands. Fins are available in multiple sizes and colors.
Cressi Frog-Plus Fins Features:
- Cressi Frog-Plus Fins:
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Design
- Foot Pocket: Rubber
- Blade: Techno-Polymer
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Provides Power for Most Diving Situations
- Ultra-Durable and Nearly Indestructible
- Impact Resistant Non-Corrosive Squeeze-Style Quick-Release Buckles
- Adjustable Straps with Large Grip Tab for Ease of Donning and Doffing
Cressi Frog-Plus Fins Specifications:
Foot Pocket: Rubber, Blade: Techno-Polymer, Channels: Silicone Based Material
Open Heel/Full Foot
|US MEN’S SHOE SIZE||5-7||7-9||8-10||10-13||14|
|US WOMEN’S SHOE SIZE||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-13||14|
|EURO SHOE SIZE||38-40||40-42||41-43||43-46||47|