MASK CRESSI ZEUS
ZEUS provides a series of technical advantages that Cressi has been incorporating in different models in the last seasons. It combines a great technology with a captivating design and standard proportions, both on the frame and on the skirt.
Its exclusive structure integrates the frame in the skirt instead of overlapping them.This exclusive construction system, that allows the assembly without any glue, reduces the thickness to an absolute minimum, thus improving the internal volume, visibility and adaptation of the mask to the face. In addition, it reduces its weight to 125 g in total and gives the mask the structural rigidity of a traditional mask, but with the advantages of a frameless mask. It also improves the mask’s watertightness, eliminates any possibility of annoying contact between the frame and the forehead and eliminates vision from inside of the central area of the frame.
CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending
FOG STOP system. A thin silicone membrane around the nose acts as a deflector, so that the warm air coming from the nose, when compensating for external pressure, is not concentrated directly onto the lenses, thus reducing the tendency to fog that is commonly found in small volume masks. This membrane also has the function of stabilizing the mask on the face, which remains firmly secured, regardless of the possible movements of the face or the effect of pressure variations.
Its structure optimizes empty spaces and reduces the internal volume to only 95 cm³. The distance between lens and face has been reduced to such an extent that the facial does not reach the known suction effect, but simply rests on the face, ensuring an excellent seal, thanks to its design and the studied ratio of thickness / rigidity of the silicone.
The inclined Big Eyes lens system is prolonged by soft curved lines over the cheekbones, improving lower and lateral visibility, which are virtually limitless. The special structure and adaptation studied in the delicate area of the frontal bone optimize the superior visibility, without damaging the adaptation ability.
The buckles, anchored to the frame for optimal stability of the mask and for a tension always determined by the user, are fully folding and tilting in all directions. Therefore, the possibility of breakage is almost zero. This type of anchorage also improves the stability of the mask, as the tension of the strap is produced on a rigid element and the movements of the snorkel or face do not affect the skirt.
Colors in black silicone version: black-black, black-gold, black-silver, black-black iridium, black-red, gray-black, black-white, metallic blue.
Cressi ZEUS Mask Features:
- Buckles anchored in the frame, for an optimal stability of the mask and the adjustment is always determined by the user. They are completely articulated and tiltable in every way, so the possibility of breakage is almost impossible.
- Sliding buckle that fixes the ends of the strip.
- The construction system allows the assembly without the need of paste, and reduces to the absolutely minimum the thickness improving also the internal volume, the visibility and the adaptation of the mask.
- CRESSI FOG STOP SYSTEM New Patent Pending. A patented membrane surrounding the inner nose pocket which acts as a barrier and traps any moisture escaping from the diver’s nose involuntarily when breathing through the mouth.
Not only is moisture channeled away from the lenses, thus avoiding fogging, but it also reduces the need to compensate for pressure.
Cressi suggests the using anti-fog solution or saliva on the inside of the lenses and rinsing with water to further improve the
SNORKEL ITACA Cressi
The Itaca Ultra Dry snorkel features at the top end an internationally patented dry guard, which prevents water entry while using it on the surface in any position. The new mechanical device has three movement joints, whose counterweight ensures immediate opening of the upper valve whether you dive or emerge from the water. The lower part is equipped on the inner side with a smooth flexible corrugated section, which keeps the aerator away from the mouth while using any breathing apparatus.
The mouthpiece, made of soft silicone, has an angle studied in a particularly ergonomic way, with a reduced bite size for prolonged use without gum fatigue. The mouthpiece body consists of two pieces, with an inclination that ensures better and faster water drainage. A lower purge valve enables instant clearing when needed. The transparent tube has a side reinforcement in colored rubber.
Cressi Snorkel ITACA Features:
- Special patented new Aquastop valve: very efficient on up / down positions
- Dry guard: seals breathing tube when submerged
- Mouthpiece: drops away when not in use – great for scuba divers
- High-quality silicone mouthpiece: is comfortable and durable
- Angled anatomical mouthpiece: reduces jaw fatigue
- Lower purge valve: allows water to be quickly expelled
- Streamlined design reduces drag while swimming
- Adjustable clip for securing to any mask
BOOTIES CRESSI LOW 3MM
The Cressi Low Boots Dive Slipper is a 3mm short top boot made from super elastic nylon 2 neoprene for the best comfort with a sole built to provide extra comfort. These ultra-durable boots are built-to-last with a vulcanized rubber toe and heel cap with ribbed rubber sole. The slippers entry edge is rolled and sewn for strength and all seams are sewn for added strength and durability. 3mm Cressi Low Boots Dive Slippers are available in multiple sizes and are black in color.
Cressi 3mm Low Boots Dive Slipper Features:
- Cressi 3mm Low Boots Dive Slipper
- 3mm Short Boot
- Super Elastic Nylon 2 Neoprene
- Sole Built-to-Provide Extra Comfort
- Durable Boots: Built-to-Last w/Vulcanized Rubber Toe and Heel Cap
- Ribbed Rubber Sole for Great Traction
- Slippers Entry-Edge is Rolled and Sewn for Strength
- Seams: Sewn for Added Durability
- Color: Black
Short Boots – 3 mm
– Super elastic neoprene for best comfort
– Sole built to provide extra comfort
– Ultra durable
Booties Low Cressi dapat digunakan untuk fin open heel. Boot ini malah nyaman karena untuk yang memiliki tulang kaki yang besar, booties tinggi dapat terlalu ketat dan tidak nyaman. Booties Low akan memberikan kenyamanan karena lebih elastis. Pada saat yang bersamaan, fin strap dapat duduk pada karet di belakang booties dengan sempurna.
Wetsuit kadang membuat bagian batang kaki lebih sempit karena sudah memiliki 3mm booties + wetsuit 3mm. Di booties Cressi Low Boots..tidak ada lagi sempit di bagian tulang kaki karena terlalu tebal. Booties low-profile sehingga berhenti di angkle kaki.
Available in Multiple Sizes
No. 0 = 36 – 37
No. 1 = 38 – 39
No. 2 = 40 – 41
No. 3 = 42 – 43
No. 4= 43 – 44
No. 5 = 44 – 45
FIN CRESSI REACTION EBS
Reaction with Elastic Bungee System (EBS) is the most recent Cressi open heel adjustable strap fin which has been developed after the Rondine. The Reaction is an innovative fin in look and performance. The Reaction is molded using the exclusive and patented Cressi system with 3 materials. The three materials consist of a comfortable thermo-rubber (elastomer) anatomic, computer-designed foot pocket. The foot pocket encompasses the foot assuring transmission of the leg-to-fin thrust without loss of energy, adding efficiency to the fining action.
The second material is the revolutionary new dual density (techno polymer) polypropylene which forms the blade, and in conjunction with the third silicone based material creates a channeling effect. The channeling effect is the characteristic of the fin that enables a high level of energy to be transferred in both up and down strokes of the kick pattern. The blade originates from the upper part of the foot pocket, with a 20% increase in useful surface area compared to a traditional fin of the same length. The blade also has a differentiated thickness and gets thinner towards the edge to guarantee greater and more uniform bending.
The side stringers are made from two different materials that alternate with each other and overlap in different zones to obtain a structure with controlled flexibility in the different areas of the blade. A new heel strap design, exclusive to Cressi the Elastic Bungee System (EBS) makes use of a round bungee cord band that accommodates all foot sizes for a perfect fit. The EBS strap features an anti corrosive rubber coated bungee, and an extra-large heel grab loop. This allows for donning and doffing even with thick diving gloves. The best feature of the Bungee design is that it will always stay conformed to your foot no matter your depth by counteracting the neoprene compression of your boots. The EBS strap is guaranteed to give you unparalleled comfort and forget-about-it-adjusting.
To all these excellent features, Reaction adds a new, longer, more flexible and lighter blade that provides excellent thrust with minimum muscle fatigue and the smallest expenditure of energy. The Reaction Fin Blade measure 23″ to 27.6″ (58.4 cm to 70.1 cm) in length and weigh 26.5 oz. to 40.6 oz. (751.3 g to 1,151 g) depending on size and are available in multiple sizes.
Cressi Reaction Open Heel Fins with Bungee Straps Features:
- Cressi Reaction Open Heel Fins:
- Non-Vented Fin Design
- Revolutionary Blade Three-Material Construction
- Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer
- Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene
- Channels: Silicone Based Material
- Patented Foot Pocket Design Increases Blade Area by 20%
- Dual Density Techno Polymer Blade Provides Power
- Silicone Based Blade Inserts Provides Channeling
- Easy, Nearly Effortless Kick
- Snap Blade for High Efficiency
- Shock and Abrasion Resistant
- Soft and Comfortable Foot Pocket
- Combine’s Lightness, Thrust, Comfort and Durability
- Elastic Bungee System (EBS):
Easy to Use and No Adjustments Needed
Large Grab Tab Loop, Easy Donning and Doffing
Grab Tab Loop; Works Well with Heavy Gloves
Extremely Comfortable, Depth Compensating Design
Construction; Rubber Bungee and Plastic Buckles
- Blade Dimensions: (L x W) 23″ to 27.6″ (58.4 cm to 70 cm), Size Dependent
- Weight: 26.5 oz. to 40.6 oz. (751 g to 1,151 g), Size Dependent
The EBS elastic bungee system is easy to put on and ensure a comfortable fastening for the foot.
Computer-designed foot pocket made with anti-slip material. Open heel foot pocket fins with elastic bungee strap for scuba diving. The Reaction EBS uses the exclusive Cressi (patented) molding technology in three materials, ensuring unmatched performance.
Polypropylene blade really reactive, flexible that start directly from the back of the foot pocket.
The lightweight blade develop a remarkable propulsion with minimal muscular fatigue, enabling to safety face even in a critical underwater situation.
Cressi Reaction Open Heel Fins with Bungee Straps Specifications:
Foot Pocket: Thermo-Rubber Elastomer, Blade: Techno-Polymer Polypropylene, Channels: Silicone Based Material
Open Heel/Full Foot
|US Men’s Shoe Size||5-7||7-9||8-10||10-13||14|
|US Women’s Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12||12-13||14|
|Euro Shoe Size||38-40||40-42||41-43||43-46||47|