Realistic to the eye and the touch, Prestan manikins are lightweight, less than half the weight of the nearest competitor. These manikins are equipped with a revolutionary ‘CPR Rate Monitor’ that allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compressions. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute. In addition to the visual rate monitor, students will also hear a clicking sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real life chest compressions. Prestan Professional Manikins are lightweight and easy to set up. The manikins feature a simple clamshell torso design that accommodates an easy to insert face shield/lung bag.
Also, the Prestan Adult Manikins will now have open nose holes. This will simulate a realistic nose pinch along with overall look to the manikin.
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual patient’s head would move if they required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students
- Far easier and faster to carry and setup at training sites
- Easily inserted face shield/lung bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training
- Face shield is secured so it won’t slip and there’s no need for adhesives
- Located in the shoulder is a CPR Rate Monitor that provides instant visual feedback on compression rates – students know they are at the correct compression rate when two green lights illuminate
- Unique Clicker Mechanism provides an audible confirmation when the correct compression depth is reached, guiding to the appropriate force when administering CPR compressions
- Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four
- Not made with natural rubber latex