Prestan Ultralite Manikins are Prestan’s most portable CPR manikins yet! Amazingly easy to set up, these lightweight yet durable models provide an affordable tool for CPR training with all the quality and realism you expect from Prestan. And now, Prestan’s newest Ultralite model offers AHA and ARC compliant feedback monitoring for compression rate and depth with their innovative piston mechanism. Make your training guidelines compliant with these high-quality manikins that are easy to use and easy on your budget!
Prestan Ultralite Manikins are:
- Uniquely fast and easy to set-up.
- Made of durable, latex free vinyl for realism and easy care.
- Torsos and heads detach to stack for easy storage and transport.
- Clamshell torso provides quick access for easy-to-insert lung bags.
- Upper chest is large enough for AED pad placement and training.
- Realistic skin resists dirt, grim and grease.
- Visual anatomy landmarks reinforce proper hand placement for compressions.
- Each manikin comes with guidelines compliant compression rate and depth feedback piston pre-installed.
- Head-tilt feature shows students how to open the airway and models a true chest rise when proper head-tilt/chin-lift technique is used.
- Durable construction is life tested to a half-million compressions.
- Easy to clean and can be decontaminated per CDC guidelines.
- Covered by a three-year factory warranty against defects in workmanship, directly fulfilled in our warehouse by MCR Medical.