Underwater Reel Spool Mini 50 Meter/167 feet
In the early days of cave diving, reels were not available to buy off the shelf. Divers used anything they could, including empty electrical wire spools. When exploring, divers would pay out the line and if they didn’t empty the spool it would be left in the cave for the next dive. The Finger Spool is most often used as a gap reel or for short distance exploration. Small and low-profile, a spool fits nicely out of the way in a pocket or clipped-off to a D-ring. The holes in the side allow for clipping in a double-ended snap anywhere along the perimeter of the spool to keep the line tight when not in use.
Amscud Finger Spools come equipped with a durable corrosion resistant brass double-ender bolt snap. The Spool is durable material for strength, corrosion resistance and long life. The Line is international white nylon line.
Amscud Finger Spool Reel Features:
- Used as Gap Reel or for Short Distance Exploration
- Small and Low-Profile
- Fit in BCD Pocket or Clipped-Off to D-Ring
- Holes in Side: Clipping in Double-Ended Snap to Keep Line-Tight
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Brass Double-Ender Bolt Snap
- Spool: Durable Construction for Strength, Corrosion Resistance and Long Life
- International White Nylon Braided Line
- 4-Line Lengths:
Body Colour: Back
Material: Plastic, nylon
Line Colour: White
Tip: Thoroughly soak the spool in fresh water after use and wind the line tightly and neatly to ensure smooth deployment next time.