Yamaha Scooter cocok untuk anda yang ingin mencoba menikmati arus tanpa pake lelah
Atau, apabila anda mulai lelah apabila menggunakan kaki anda terlalu banyak ketika menyelam, maka UW scooter adalah jawaban-nya.
Scooter mampu bertahan hingga 60menit dengan pemakaian normal. Bayangkan harga semurah ini
Tips: Jangan sering mati-nyalakan scooter dibawah air. Penggunaan konstan akan menghemat batere.
The Yamaha 220Li features the power and convenience of a Lithium Ion battery with 2 level rotational speed control. Save your energy and cruise the underwater world with speeds up to 3.1mph (5km/h). Easily swap optional batteries for multiple dives. Boundless energy and underwater adventures. Move into the big blue in ways never seen before. Jump right into the next chapter of underwater travel.
- Runs up to 60 minutes with normal use (continuous use up to 30 minutes)
- Powered by high-performance, replaceable Lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery
- Weighs only 19 lb. (8.6kg) including battery
- Rated to 100 ft. (30m) underwater
- 2-level speed rotational speed control
- Speed up to 3.1 mph (5km/h)
- Superior flood prevention system
- Automatic buoyancy adjustment system (the Seascooter™ 220Li is designed for use in seawater—it will have less buoyancy in fresh water, such as a lake or pool, and may sink in such waters)
- Recommended for use only by operators 16 years and older
- GoPro® mount included (camera not included)
- Limited availability
- Official Yamaha Licensed Product
The Yamaha Seascooter™ Li series offers a superior LI-ION battery system in a lightweight recreational DPV. It is also removable for external charging and simple battery replacement. An ECO friendly alternative to other battery types, the Lithium-Ion battery provides double the lifespan of conventional batteries and significantly reduces charging time. It is compact and light weight making the Yamaha Seascooter™ Li Series a serious lightweight-recreational sea scooter.
AUTOMATIC BUOYANCY CONTROL
The Yamaha Seascooter™ Li Series contains a self-filling ballast hull to achieve neutral buoyancy almost instantly. Strategically placed drain holes allow water to freely enter and exit the ballast space making the Yamaha Seascooter™ Li Series automatically assume neutral buoyancy when submerged, and expel water as soon as it hits the surface.
The handlebar of the Yamaha Seascooter™ Li Series is the user’s main navigation tool and is made of the best impact resistant material. It features smart ergonomically positioned triggers for a natural thumb position during trigger operation, accessory D-ring attachment points and a dashboard-style LED battery status indicator for an accurate voltage display during use.
WHAT DO YOU GET?
The Yamaha 220Li includes:
1 x 220Li LI-ION battery
1x Battery charger