Keeping your tank valve protected from the elements when it is not connected to a regulator is important to your safety and the reliability of your life support system. Protect your regulator from water, dirt, dust and crawling critters. This non-corrosive Delrin plastic DIN protector cap is the best kind to ensure proper protection. It threads in place to protect your regulator from having water enter inside the delicate internal mechanism when washing your gear after diving.
Cap comes equipped with a nylon cord for attachment to your regulator, so it’s always ready to be put in place. Cap is designed to fit both 200 and 300 Bar DIN regulator fittings. Cap has textured surface for a sure grip allowing quick removal and replacement even when wearing gloves.
AmScuD DIN Tank Valve Cap Features
- AmScuD DIN Tank Valve Cap
- Precision Machined from Delrin
- Protects Threads on DIN Tank Valve
- Seals Water Out of Tank Valve
- Attached Nylon Cord Lanyard
- Fits All 200 bar to 300 bar DIN
- Textured Surface for Sure Grip Even with Gloves