Knowing the difference between a simple second stage leak and a malfunctioning first stage regulator intermediate pressure (IP) can make the difference between annoying leaks verses a major problem. This compact, ultra-lightweight, AmScuD Intermediate Pressure Gauge is ready to go with you anywhere. It’s perfect to help diagnose regulator problems when you’re away from the shop gauge and is designed to simply plug into any standard BCD low-pressure inflator hose quick-disconnect (QD) coupling and can give you instant diagnostic information of any IP problems. Gauge has an impact resistant rubber boot, reads up to 300 psi (20 bars) and has a chrome plated marine grade brass QD fitting.
AmScuD Intermediate Pressure Gauge with BCD QD Fitting Features
- AmScuD Intermediate Pressure Gauge w/BCD Quick Disconnect Fitting
- Ultra Lightweight Intermediate Pressure Gauge
- 300 psi (20 bars) Readout
- Impact Resistant Rubber Boot
- Chrome Plated Marine Grade Brass QD Fitting
- Allows Regulator Diagnostics on the Go
- Increased Dive Safety!
- Know Difference Between Simple Second Stage Leak and Malfunctioning First Stage Regulator
- Great Save-A-Dive Kit Item