All AmScuD instruments give a very accurate, clear visibility readings and are made from the best quality materials.
As such, we stand behind our products to give the utmost user experience.
Learning from our over 18 years in the industry, we have sucesfully established both design and materials that is a balanced of functionality, excellent robustness while maintaining a certain cosmetic estathic.
Did we tell you that our gauges are 100% Made in Italy? And it is backed by a full 1-year warranty.
The AmScuD submersible pressure gauge combined with depth gauge and compass, with an internal Bourdon pressure measuring mechanism, gives you clear information on the gas contents of your cylinder.
Dial range is stated in metric standard (BAR) from zero to 400 Bar while the depth gauge will show a METER unit with 1 meter increments.
Dial face is designed with ultra-clarity in mind by being uncluttered, with large black figures on a luminous background giving a long phosphorescent effect. We also include color-indicator for a better idea of what states you are in.
This makes viewing as easy as possible, even in poor visibility conditions.
- Our gauge case is made from nickel plated brass
- The dial window is made of highly shock resistant material (anti-splinter polycarbonate). 400 BAR/5,800 PSI dial gauge for your mission critical applications.
- Elasto-Polimer housing to ensure reliability while maintaining its function and esthathics.
- Over-pressure capsule fitted in the back of the module to prevent the screen from exploding in the unlikely event of the internal mechanism failing.
- Our exclusive Dual-Recoil® system located both in depth and pressure gauge. Unlike other gauges in the market, which gauge will fail in case of internal coil is failing, our gauges are designed to have a backup coil.
- NITROX compatible with Oxygen Cleaned environment, Viton O-Rings on all parts (swivel + HP port) and Christo-Lube lubricant.
- 30% longer phosphorecent effect.
- Color coded indicator with 10-bar increments (pressure) and 1-meter increments (depth)
- Improved swivel umberella design with chanelled o-ring gutter./16″ HP port connection.
- We designed an angle for the gauge so it is easy to view while maintaining its shape for durability