Remote Pressure Switch
The Fenix AER-02 remote pressure switch is a must-have accessory if you own a Fenix tactical flashlight. Able to fit the PD series, TK series and UC35 flashlight, this remote pressure switch features a noiseless design, so there are no clicks when switching modes. You get easy access to momentary on, constant on, as well as mode selection. Quickly attach the switch anywhere on your weapon, as the highly resilient cable will extend and attach with a Velcro cushion. You can pair the switch with the ALG-01 rail mount for a perfect combination.
- For use with PD35, PD35TAC, TK09, TK15, TK15C, TK22 and UC35 flashlights
- Velcro cushion for quick attaching
- Noiseless pressure pad switch (30 mm long) with a lifespan of 100,000 activations
- Tactical round switch features momentary-on/constant-on illumination
- Tail adapter is made from T6-grade aluminum, type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Cable made from resilient PU material can be extended from 24cm to 80cm
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Tail adapter size: 25.4mm×31.5mm (1.0’’×1.3’’)
- Including pressure pad switch, coiled cable and tail adapter.
- Total weight: 65 gram (2.3oz).