Intelligent Over Heat Protection:
The Fenix C6 V3 has a been built with the smart technology to protect the battery and torch from over-heating. If you use the high brightness mode for a long time, heat is released (Strong bright light emits Heat). When the body reaches a temperature of 60°c or higher, the default brightness is reduced to reduce the temperature. As soon as the temperature falls below 60°c, it is possible to return to the required high brightness mode again.
- 1500 Lumens maximum output
- Maximum Candela: 22500
- Rechargeable C-Type USB | Fast Charging
- Charging Current – 2 amps Max.
- Rechargeable Battery Included: Fenix ARB-L18-2600mAh Lithium Ion
- 300m Beam Distance
- Magnetic Base / Magnet at the Tail for Hands-Free usage
- A6061-T6 Aluminium Alloy Body
- HAIII Anodic Oxide Finish
- Rugged, Reliable Tough Torch with IP68 Rating
- Intelligent Over Heat Protection
- Intelligent Downshift
- Single Switch Operation Button
- Battery Level Indicator
- 6 Output Operations:
- Low Output : 30 Lumens | 54 Hours | 45m
- Medium Output: 100 Lumens | 17 Hours | 85m
- High Output : 400 Lumens | 4 Hours | 165m
- Turbo Output: 1500 Lumens | 1 Hour* | 300m
- Strobe: 1500 Lumens
- SOS: 100 Lumens
- Included: Rechargeable
- Lithium Ion Battery Fenix ARB-L18-2600mAh
- 133 mm x 32 mm x 23 mm
- Length: 133 mm
- Housing Diameter: 23 mm
- Diameter on Main Part: 32 mm
- Weight: 103 g (Without Battery)
- Fenix C6 V3 Torch
- Fenix ARB-L18-2600mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- USB C-Type Charging Cable
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual
To turn the Torch on or off, Press and hold the button for about half a second or two. After turning on, to switch between the various modes, single click on the switch to go from
Low → Mid → High → Turbo. (General Mode). For the SOS and Strobe Mode, Press and hold the button for 1.2 seconds and
press the button once to cycle between Strobe → SOS. (Flash Mode)
Strobe: From the off state, hold the button for 1.2 seconds. The model will remember the last selected brightness level in the general line of modes. When you turn it on again, this previously used level will be activated. When switched off in any of the flash modes, the Torch is activated in the general mode.
Lock: with the light off, press the button twice for half a second to lock the Torch, the indicator flashes twice at low. As a result, the lantern is blocked. To unlock, with the light off, double-click for 0.5 seconds to unlock. The Torch is activated at the lowest brightness.
Battery Level Indicator:
- The green light is on: a good charge level of 100% – 85%.
- Flashing green light: sufficient 85% – 50%.
- The red light comes on: low 50% – 25%.
- Flashing red light: critical value 25% – 0%.
Note: This option only works with the Fenix ARB-L18 18650 series battery.