Fenix C7 High-Performance Rechargeable Flashlight
The Fenix C7 Flashlight is a high performance rechargeable flashlight for maintenance and operation of industrial activities. It features USB Type-C charging with the included 5000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery. It produces an output of up to 3000 lumens in turbo mode and emits light up to a distance of 470 meters, and a runtime of up to 68 hours when used in Eco mode. The magnetic base is perfect for hands-free use, to attach/stick the flashlight to nearby metal surfaces. The Fenix C7 LED Flashlight is an excellent flashlight that you shouldn’t miss, to be a good companion in various outdoor activities or use in various industrial work activities.
Light modes for the Fenix C7
- Turbo: 3000 lumens, burn time of approx. 1 hour*
- High: 1400 lumens, burn time of approx. 2 hours
- Medium: 400 lumens, burn time of approx. 7 hours
- Low: 100 lumens, burn time of approx. 29 hours
- Eco: 30 lumens, burn time of approx. 68 hours
- Strobe: 3000 lumens
- SOS: 100 lumens *The burn time of the highest light mode is calculated at the moment the lamp is switched on in the highest mode. After 2-3 minutes, the lamp automatically switches to a lower mode due to the temperature regulation.
- Max output of 3,000 lumens and 470m beam distance
- Utilises a Luminus SST70 LED
- Runs off a 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery (included)
- Controlled via the easy to use side switch
- USB-C rechargeable to fully charge in 3 hours
- Magnetic base for hands free use
- Battery level indicator
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminium
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodised anti-abrasive finish
- IP68 waterproof rating
- Package Includes:
- 1 x Fenix C7
- 1 x ARB-L21-5000 rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 1 x USB-C charging cable
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- 1 x User manual
- LED: 1 x Luminus SST70 LED
- Runs On: 1 x 5000mAh 21700 Li-ion battery
- Max beam distance: 470
- Peak beam intensity: 55,200cd
- Brightness Output:
- Eco: 30 Lumens – 68 Hours
- Low: 100 Lumens – 29 Hours
- Mid: 400 Lumens – 7 Hours
- High: 1,400 Lumens – 2 Hours
- Turbo: 3,000 Lumens – 1 Hour
- Strobe: 3,000 Lumens –
- SOS: 100 Lumens –
- Impact resistant: 1m
- Waterproof: IP68
- Dimensions: 149mm x 40mm x 27mm
- Weight: 244g (Battery included)
Low Battery Warning
The side switch has a small LED indicator to show the battery status.
• Green light: 85% – 100%
• Green light flashes: 50% – 84%
• Red light: 25% – 49%
• Red light flashes: 0% – 24%
While charging, the switch is illuminated in Red, to change to Green when it is fully charged.
Double click with the flashlight off to lock or unlock the interface
A 2.4A USB output power source charges the ARB-L21-5000 at 2A rate, the charging will take approximately 3 hours to fully charge the battery from near empty via the USB-C port.
The UI of Fenix C7 activated through the side electronic-switch.
To Turn ON: hold the e-switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the Fenix C7 on
To Turn OFF: hold the e-switch for 0.5 seconds to turn the Fenix C7 off
To engage electronic lockout: double-click the side-switch while Fenix C7 is at off state, the light will blink twice to indicate it has successfully lockout. when Fenix C7 electronic lockout is engaged, clicking/pressing the switch will make Fenix C7 blink twice.
To disengage electronic lockout: double-click the side-switch and Fenix C7 will turn on in Eco mode (regardless of previously memorized mode, effectively resetting the memory)
To switch/cycle modes: with Fenix C7 switched ON, click the e-switch once to cycle through Eco => Low => Medium => High => Turbo
To access Strobe and SOS mode: with Fenix C7 switched ON or OFF, press and hold the side switch for 1.2 seconds, click again to cycle between Strobe and S.O.S., press and hold for 1.2 seconds to return to previously memorized mode, or press and hold for 0.5 seconds to swith Fenix C7 OFF.
Note: Fenix C7 has mode memory to memorize your last used mode, including the Turbo mode.