Fenix LD05 V2.0 Dual Lighting Sources LED Penlight
Just What The Doctor Ordered!
Ideal for everyone from medical professionals to law enforcement, the Fenix LD05 V2.0 LED Flashlight is the ultimate EDC for specialized illumination! This amazing penlight is powered by a pair of common AAA batteries (included) and can output an impressive 100 Lumens of brightness, along with two dimmer settings. Light emitted from the torch’s High CRI (Color Rating Index) LED renders colors much better than traditional LED light, which has a tendency to tint or drown out what it shines on. This visual accuracy makes the LD05 V2.0 ideal for medical exams, electrical work, and other tasks where detail is key.
See The Unseen!
In addition to its High CRI LED, the LD05 V2.0 comes equipped with a secondary UV LED for even more specialized lighting capabilities. The 365nm ultraviolet light source can be used to highlight or even reveal fluids, inks, and other materials that are otherwise hidden from the naked eye. This makes the penlight perfect for checking ids, searching for blood or oil, or authenticating larger bills. The LD05 V2.0’s UV output and trio of white outputs are all easily accessible using the light’s stainless steel side switch. No matter the field, no matter the task, the Fenix LD05 V2.0 is the ultimate EDC illuminator!
- Crafted from aerospace-grade aluminum alloy with hard-anodized finish
- Stainless steel head, tail switch, and pocket clip
- Optimized optical lens
- Warm white light appears very similar to sunlight
- High CRI LED appears for better color rendering, ideal for medical inspections
- Ultraviolet LED can be used to detect fluorescent materials, check ids, etc.
- Easy-to use-tailcap switch turns light ON/OFF, accesses all 4 outputs
- Built-in pocket clip for easy carry
- Digitally regulated output for constant brightness output
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Included Accessories:
- 2 x Alkaline AAA Batteries
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: CREE XQ-E HI LED (CRI=90)
- Power Source: 2 x AAA (Alkaline or NiMH) (Alkaline Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 54 meters (177.2 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 730 cd
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x Alkaline AAA):
- High – 100 Lumens – 1 Hour 40 Min.
- Medium – 25 Lumens – 7 Hours 50 Min.
- Low – 5 Lumens – 70 Hours
- Ultraviolet – 200 mW – 9 Hours
- Brightness Outputs (Using 2 x NiMH AAA):
- High – 100 Lumens – 2 Hours 10 Min.
- Medium – 25 Lumens – 6 Hours 40 Min.
- Low – 5 Lumens – 36 Hours
- Ultraviolet – 200 mW – 7 Hours
- IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length – 5.31″ (135 mm)
- Diameter – 0.53″ (13.5 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 1.04 oz. (29.7 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, High CRI, UV|
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x AAA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry, Penlights, Ultra-Violet|
|Throw Distance (Max):||54m|
|LED:||CREE XQ-E HI|
|Warranty:||30-Day Warranty, Fenix 5 Year Warranty|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.31″ (L) x 0.53″ (Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|