Fenix TK35 Rechargeable LED Flashlight – 2018 Edition
Long-Lasting Search Light
Featuring three years worth of upgrades and improvements, the Fenix TK35 2018 Edition is superior to its predecessor in just about every aspect! Despite running on the same pair of 18650s (sold separately), the 2018 version is able to output an impressive 1300 Lumens and throw over a quarter mile, giving it 35% more brightness throw than the 2015 model! Brightness isn’t the only place where performance has been improved; the powerful searchlight is able to run on its max output for over 3 hours, an hour longer than the older model despite being brighter, and nearly 10 days of potential runtime! This increased efficiency makes the TK35 an excellent light for long camping trips, search and rescue, and other situations that may require extended usage.
Like the 2015 edition, the newly upgraded TK35 is operated using an innovative dual tail switch interface composed of a tactical switch and a functional switch. The tactical switch can be used to momentarily or fully activate the searchlight, while the functional switch is used to cycle through its 7 outputs, including tactical Strobe and SOS functions that can be crucial tools during search and rescue. The functional switch even doubles as an LED power indicator so you can keep track of its remaining charge. The TK35 even offers instant access to Strobe when the light is off, allowing you to quickly blind or disorient a potential attacker. The dual-switch system is easily operated using one hand, leaving the other free for whatever you may need it for!
The TK35 is crafted inside and out for optimal functionality and user experience. The search light’s durable aluminum body is sealed tight, making it not only impact resistant but waterproof and dustproof as well. The unique shape of its body fits perfectly in the user’s palm for optimal comfort and grip. Inside the light, the batteries are housed in a specialized battery holder, which is designed with a handy micro-USB charging port, allowing you to recharge your power source without the need for a designated charger.
- High-strength aluminum body with hard-anodized finish
- Sturdy unibody frame is waterproof, dustproof, and impact resistant
- Unique body shape and raised knurling provide comfortable grip
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Deep smooth metal reflector for maximum beam distance
- Digitally regulated output ensures steady outputs
- Dual tailcap switch interface for easy one-handed use
- Instant access to strobe using tactical switch
- Functional switch doubles as an LED power indicator
- Special battery holder with micro-USB charging port and LED power indicator
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage caused by improperly inserted batteries
- Comes with Fenix’s 5 Year Warranty
- Included Accessories:
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Nylon Holster
- 1 x Micro-USB Charging Cable
- 1 x Spare O-Ring
- LED: 1 x CREE XHP35 HI LED (Neutral White)
- Power Source: 2 x 18650 (NOT Included)
- Peak Beam Distance: 480 meters (1574.8 ft.)
- Peak Beam Intensity: 57,600 cd
- Brightness Outputs:
- Turbo – 1300 Lumens – 3 Hours 10 Min.
- High – 500 Lumens – 5 Hours 45 Min.
- Medium – 150 Lumens – 21 Hours 30 Min.
- Low – 50 Lumens – 68 Hours 15 Min.
- Ultralow – 10 Lumens – 235 Hours
- Strobe – 1300 Lumens – N/A
- S.O.S. – 50 Lumens – N/A
- IP Rating: IP68 (Dustproof, waterproof and submersible up to 2 meters)
- Impact Resistance: 1 meter (3.28 ft.)
- Length – 6.28″ (159.5 mm)
- Head Diameter – 1.89″ (48 mm)
- Body Diameter – 1.69″ (43 mm)
- Weight (Excluding Batteries): 9.6 oz. (271 g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Momentary, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x 18650|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s), USB Cable|
|Throw Distance (Max):||480m|
|LED:||CREE XHP-35 HI|
|Switch Location:||Dual Tailcap|
|Warranty:||30-Day Warranty, Fenix 5 Year Warranty|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.28″ (L) x 1.89″ (Head Diameter)1.69″ (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|