This highly versatile 2″ (5.1 cm) Submersible Pressure Gauge (SPG) with 360° swivel integrated stainless steel attachment shackle bolt snap is a full size and robust quality pressure gauge with a nickel-plated brass housing and a tempered glass lens. Gauge is ready to mount directly to high pressure hose and comes with an air spool with Viton O-rings.
Choose a hose that fits your needs. Get a standard-length hose to use as a primary gauge or a short hose for attachment to a stage or safety stop rig. The gauge has a luminescent gauge face for easy reading in low light conditions with a wide 270° sweep from 0 to 5000 psi and an easy reading high contrast black face. This Italian made gauge has a built-in over-pressure relief for safety.
XS Scuba Technical Pressure Gauge Snap On HL309 Features:
- Highland by XS Scuba Pressure Gauge2″ (5.1 cm) Brass & Snap SPG:
- Integrated Stainless Steel Attachment Shackle Bolt Snap
- Full-Size and Robust Quality Pressure Gauge
- Nickel Plated Brass Housing
- Tempered Glass Lens
- Ready to Mount Directly to High Pressure Hose
- Air-Spool with Viton O-Rings
- Luminescent Gauge Face for Easy Reading in Low Light Conditions
- Wide 270° Sweep from 0 to 5000 psi
- Easy Reading High-Contrast Black Face
- Built-In Over-Pressure Relief for Safety
- HP Hose Not Included
- Manufactured in Italy