KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER
KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER is a handheld oxygen analyzer/monitor capable of measuring the oxygen concentration from 0% to 100% in a sample gas. A OOM102-1 oxygen sensor outputs a voltage which is used by the KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER to determine the concentration of oxygen based on a calibration at room air or 100% oxygen. The KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER contains alarms that can be controlled by the user to set a maximum or minimum allowable oxygen concentration.
Working Principle of KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER
The KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER utilizes the ENVITEC OOM102-1 oxygen sensor and is engineered for fast response, maximum reliability and stable performance. The KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER is designed primarily for continuous monitoring of oxygen levels delivered by medical oxygen delivery equipment and respiratory care systems. Adjustable high and low level alarm set points make the KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER ideal for use in neonatal, anesthesia and respiratory care.
Features of KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER
- Oxygen sensor of approximately 1,000,000 O2 percent hours.
- Operation using 3 AAA alkaline batteries (3 x 1.5 volts) for approximately 5000 hours of performance with typical use.
- Oxygen-specific, galvanic sensor that achieves 90% of final value in approximately 15 seconds at room temperature.
- Self-diagnostic check of analog and microprocessor circuitry.
- Low battery indication.
- Calibration reminder timer that alerts the operator, using a calibration icon on the LCD display, to perform a unit calibration.
- Adjustable high-level and low-level alarming capability and audible indication of alarm conditions.
- Smart high-low alarm setting to help adjust alarm settings quickly
- Back-light display.
Specification of KOMBA OXYGEN ANALYZER
|Accuracy and Linearity||+1% of full scale at constant temperature,R.H.and pressure when calibrated at full scale Total|
|Accuracy||+3% Actual oxygen level over full operating temperature range|
|Response Time||90% of final value in approximately 15 seconds at 23℃|
|Operating Temperature||15℃ – 40℃ (59℉ – 104℉)|
|Storage Temperature||-15℃ – 50℃ (5℉ – 104℉)|
|Atmospheric Pressure||800-1013 mBars|
|Power Requirements||3,AAA Alkaline batteries(3 x 1.5 Volts)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 5000 hours in typical use|
|Low Battery Indication||“LOW BAT”icon displayed on LCD|
|Sensor Type||ENVITEC OOM102-1 galvanic fuel cell|
|Expected Sensor Life||>1,000,000% O2 Hours over 2 years in typical applications Alarm|
|System||High/low alarms, audio buzzer|
|Low Oxygen Alarm Range||0%-99%（>1% lower than low alarm)|
|High Oxygen Alarm Range||1%-100%（>1% higher than low alarm)|
|Alarm Accuracy||Exact to displayed alarm value|
|Dimensions||84mm x 130mm x 31mm|
|Weight||Approximately 0.25 kg|
High quality aluminum Wall Bracket which compatible with domestic/imported Air-oxygen blender, humidifier CPAP, ventilator system and IV stand.
Working Principle of Aluminum Wall Bracket
Simple mount on hospital trolley. Match with imported or domestic air-oxygen blender, humidifier, gas-supply engineering.
Features of Aluminum Wall Bracket
- Made by high quality aluminum
- Surface processed with anodic oxidation
Specification of Aluminum Wall Bracket
|Product Name||Adjustable Wall Bracket|
|Material||Aluminum and plastic|