RECOVER™ PRO EMS O2 Responder Bag (TS Ready™)
ITEM #: M4008
The RECOVER was designed to easily transport and quickly deploy your portable oxygen supply. This bag can secure an M9 (255 liters), an MD (425 liters), an MJD (623 liters) aluminum oxygen cylinder or a 425 liter composite or 623 liter composite medical oxygen cylinder with the regulator installed and ready for action. Using EZ-Grab pulls bars, two main panels easily open to reveal your oxygen system and supplies. Large dual mesh pockets can accommodate masks and tubing or ambu bag while a side panel can support a TS-Ready™ DEEP STUFF pocket or two STICKIT STRIPS. This bag is the foundation for a system of TS-Ready™ first responder bags that are interchangeable, enabling the first responder to attach additional, optional modules to the bag’s sides (AIRWAY), NARKIT, XTRA, etc.) depending on the team’s requirements. Dual outside zippered pockets with internal elastic mesh pockets offer additional storage for small items. Detachable loops allow you to attach the bag to the side of a gurney. This bag is ergonomically designed for use as a backpack or shoulder bag or briefcase style. All sides of the bag that touch the ground are reinforced with PVC to ensure durability and to resist water. Optional shoulder strap and modules are sold separately.
- Inner foam construction maintains shape and protects contents
- EZ-Grab embroidered carry handles on sides of bag
- Shoulder strap ready
- High-vis reflective piping and tie down loops
- Unit/ Contents identification sleeve
- TS-Ready™ hideaway zippers for optional side modules
- TS-Ready™ for up to four 4 removable Deep-Stuff Pockets, 8 removable Stick Straps, or combinations of both
- Large EZ-Pull high-vis YKK zippers and pullers allow easy access
- Zippered internal mesh compartments
- Dual large external zipper pockets with mesh lined compartments
- Incredibly durable 1200 Denier coated TPE, water and stain resistant
The RECOVER™ PRO EMS O2 BLS KIT includes the RECOVER™ PRO EMS response bag, a 15 L MD oxygen cylinder with Z-valve, and your choice of a 0-15 LPM mini-regulator, a 0-25 LPM economy regulator with 2 power take-offs.