High Performance Compact LED Flashlight
The Nitecore EC25 is a compact Every Day Carry (EDC) LED Searchlight with incredible power and a unique Camera Shutter style interface. 2 X CR123A cells or 1 x 18650 battery power this device, with a maximum output of 960 lumens!
A cutting edge design is comfortable to hold and integrates radiator fins for better heat dissipation, allowing extended use without discomfort. The side switch includes a glowing blue LED which serves as a locator to help find your light in the dark as well as a low voltage indicator so you’ll never be caught off guard with dead batteries again. This is a truly full-featured EDC, featuring 5 Outputs, a blinding strobe, SOS function, and beacon mode so you’ll always be able to find the right setting while being prepared for emergency situations.
Top of the line materials make this an incredibly durable light. A hard anodized, aero-grade aluminum body and a toughened ultra-clear glass lens are impact and scratch resistant, while a titanium-plated stainless steel pocket clip will keep a secure hold for confident every day carry. The advanced reflector features Nitecore’s Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT) which uses digital simulation to optimize reflector performance, allowing this compact light to achieve a consistent and full-coverage beam capable of illuminating targets up to 300 meters away!
This light is truly one of a kind, both in its advanced design and its monster outputs. The EC25 outperforms lights many times its size while staying small enough to fit comfortably inside your pocket.
- Radiator fins integrated into the head design provide better cooling for exceptional overall performance
- Integrated Precision Digital Optics Technology provides extreme reflector performance
- Innovative single button two-stage switch offers a user-friendly interface (patented)
- Eight rapidly switchable brightness modes to select from
- High efficiency circuit board provides up to 25 hours runtime
- Power indicators secondary function displays battery voltage (accurate to 0.1V)
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage due to incorrectly inserted batteries
- Stainless steel titanium-plated two-way clip
- Toughened ultra-clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- Constructed from aero grade aluminum alloy
- Sturdy HAIII military grade hard-anodized
- Waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (two meters submersible)
- Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
- Tail stand capability
- LED: CREE XM-L2 T6
- Runs on: 1 x 18650 or 2 x CR123A cells (Not Included)
- Peak beam intensity: 23,000cd
- Max Throw: 300 meters
- Turbo: 960 Lumens/1.5 Hours (Turbo mode will only last 3 minutes continuously, to prevent from overheating)
- High: 600 Lumens/2 Hours
- Mid: 300 Lumens/4.25 Hours
- Low: 145 Lumens/10.5 Hours
- Lower: 65 Lumens/25 Hours
- Length: 5″ (128mm)
- Head diameter: 1.345″ (34mm)
- Tube diameter: 1.0″ (25.4mm)
- Weight (w/o battery): 4.3oz (122g)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, Beacon, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||1 x 18650, 2 x CR123A|
|Included Accessories:||Holster, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||300m|
|LED:||CREE XM-L2 T6|
|Product Certifications:||ANSI, IPX-8|
|Warranty:||30-Day Warranty, Nitecore 5 Year Warranty|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||5.03″ (L) x 1.33″ (Diameter)1″ (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|
- While light is turned off, press the switch partway down and release within 0.5 seconds to enter Daily Mode.
- While in Daily Mode, press switch partway down in quick succession to cycle between Ultralow, Low, Medium and High outputs. Press switch partway down and hold for more than 1 second to enter Turbo Mode (See Below).
- To turn light off, press switch all the way down and release within 1 second. This will also memorize the last output used in Daily Mode.
- While light is turned off, press the switch partway down and hold to momentarily activate the memorized Daily Mode output. Release to deactivate.
Search / Turbo Mode
- While light is turned off, press the switch all the way down and release within 0.5 seconds to activate Turbo Mode.
- While in Turbo Mode, press switch partway down to cycle between High and Turbo outputs.
- To turn light off, press switch all the way down and release within 1 second.
- While light is turned off, press switch all the way down and hold to momentarily activate Turbo Mode. Release to deactivate.
Standby / Lockout Mode
- While light is turned on, press switch all the way down and release within 1 second to enter Standby Mode. While in this mode, the EC25 consumes minor power to maintain memorized outputs, but will appear turned off. The power indicator will also flash once every 3 seconds to mark the flashlight’s location while in this mode.
- While the light is turned on, press switch all the way down and hold for more than 1 second to enter Lockout Mode. While in this mode, the light consumes almost no power and prevents accidental activation. Fully press the switch for more than 1 second again to exit the mode.
- While light is off, press switch all the way down three times in quick succession to activate Strobe Mode.
- Once in this mode, fully press switch and hold for more than 1 second to switch between Strobe Mode, S.O.S. Mode, and Beacon Mode. Fully press switch for less than 1 second to turn light off.