Nitecore NU35 Headlamp
5+ LEDs for 10 Output Modes!
If you asked us for a headlamp that ‘has it all’, we’d have to recommend the NU35 by Nitecore. Utilizing multiple LEDs, this jam-packed light offers a range of 460 to 1 lumens of white illumination, a high-CRI beam for reading, three red lighting modes for preserving your night vision, and both beacon and SOS functions. Whew, lets catch our breath.
Dual Fuel Power Options
The NU35 comes with a removable li-ion battery pack that USB-C charges (yes, the charger is included too) in just 80 minutes, and offers up to 170 hours of uninterrupted illumination. 3 x AAA batteries can be inserted simultaneously to significantly prolong runtime, but cannot be recharged (alkaline and NiMH only).
Features on Features
With professional features like an 80° adjustable tilt, a flexible headband with reflectve safety strips, a non-PWM constant beam, and physical protection against accidental activation, we could go on all day on what makes this light great.
|TURBO||HIGH||MED||LOW||HIGH CRI||RED HIGH||RED LOW||RED FLASHING||STROBE / BEACON|
- Notable Features
- » Multiple LEDs offer 10 different brightness outputs with white, red, and high-CRI lighting
- » Dual-power hybrid can utilize both a battery pack and AAA batteries simultaneously
- » CRI≥90 beam with 4500K color temp is near-perfect color matching to natural sunlight
- » Flexible elastic headband features reflective stripes, and a hidden silicone strip to divert sweat
- » Dual-button operation features a physical barrier to protect against accidental activation (and battery loss) during travel
- » 80° adjustable tilt so you can light up your surroundings at eye-level, or the path beneath your feet