FRAMELESS DIVE MASK
FRAMELESS TECHNOLOGY CRESSI
MICROMETRIC ADJUSTABLE BUCKLE
Z1 is a frameless mask that boasts a low internal volume while offering a wide field of view in all directions. The specific design uses the assembly of the silicone skirt directly over the single glass. This system guarantees great sturdiness and a perfect watertight seal. The lower weight of the mask makes it ideal for travel. The flexible fit and reduced drag are appreciated for freediving and spearfishing, snorkeling and diving. The micrometrically adjustable buckles are comfortable and effective.
Cressi Frameless Z1 Mask Features:
- Low-volume, single lens design for a wide field-of-view
- Frameless: silicone skirt bonds directly to the lens for lower weight and reduced drag
- Fast-adjust ratcheting strap buckles mounted to skirt
- High-grade silicone seals
- Tempered glass lens
- Easy-access nose pocket for equalization
Snorkel Cressi Dry
– Dilengkapi dengan top cover untuk 99% kekeringan apabila terkena hujan, ombak.
– Dilengkapi dengan patended angle agar pembuangan air lebih mudah.
The Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel has an anti-splash end with a special valve that seals the tube as you dive, almost totally preventing the entrance of water when the snorkel is submerged. The lower end has a corrugated section that has a smooth internal bore which prevents trapping water inside the snorkel tube allowing excess water to quickly drain to the collection reservoir below. The corrugated section also quickly drops-away from the diver’s mouth when switching from the snorkel to the Scuba regulator.
The special water collection r with its large elliptic one-way exhaust valve makes expelling excess water quick and easy. The replaceable angled mouthpiece and corrugated tube section are both made from hypoallergenic silicone adding comfort and function. A quick release snorkel keeper and ergonomic contoured shape make this one great snorkel. Snorkel is available in multiple colors
Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel Features:
- Cressi Supernova Dry Snorkel
- Anti-Splash Top
- Special Valve Seals Tube when Submerged
- Dry Top Design
- Corrugated Smooth Bore Lower Tube, Won’t Trap Water!
- Excess Water Quickly Drain to Collection Reservoir
- Easy Clear Purge Valve
- Replaceable Angled Mouthpiece
- Hypoallergenic Silicone Mouthpiece & Corrugated Tube
- Quick Release Snorkel Keeper
- Ergonomic Contoured Shape
- Available in Multiple Color Choices
The principal characteristics of the Maui fin are lightness and ease of use, even for those without well-trained legs. Its weight and dimensions make it easy to stow, but without compromising performance. The Maui has been designed with the same sophisticated and advanced finite elements technology used for the first time on the Impulse and Sprint models. The dual material technology used for the blade means that it is substantially composed of two rigid lateral wings that direct the flow of water to the central section, where the overlaying of a softer and more elastic material makes it more flexible. In this way the blade flexes to create a “spoon effect”, thereby contributing considerable propulsive force. The fin can be used barefoot or with light socks. The fabric covering of the EBS strap prevents the perishing of the elastic elements. The heel piece is in soft, anatomical rubber. The grab handle for fitting the fin wraps around the ankle so as to reduce protrusion and avoid chafing while swimming. Even though the EBS (Elastic Bungee Strap) itself permits great adaptability and makes donning the fin particularly easy, we have fitted a cleat to the elastic strap to permit further adjustment. This function permits the user to obtain micro-adjustments – depending on whether they are wearing a sock or not – or simply to loosen or tighten to ensure the foot is held firmly in place but without excessive pressure. The Dive Center edition has straps color-coded according to sizes to facilitate identification.
- Short blade adjustable open heel fins
- Elastic Bungee Strap (EBS) system patented by Cressi
- Colored Strap by size for dive centers.