Don’t let a loose hose fitting blow an O-ring and not have the proper tools and parts to fix it. The serious diver is always prepared to nip a dive aborting problem occur. That’s just one scenario that these Wrenches can remedy. You ever see non-stainless-steel tools when they have been exposed to salt water environments? Not a pretty sight. It also looks bad when you pull out your rusted open-end steel 9/16 x 11/16″ to remove or replace a standard 9/16″ or high flow 11/16″ second-stage hose. Many of the new low-profile designed hose fittings may not even allow you to use a standard wrench.
Wrench Set includes a 1/2″ x 7/16″ and 5/8″ x 1/2″ and 9/16 x 11/16″ wrenches so you’ll be able to work with the most common hose fitting out there. Look professional when you must do dive gear repair or maintenance by using a clean and easy to maintain stainless-steel dive wrench that is thinner than standard tools and allows you to get into those tight spaces. Wrenches are compact with a 6″ (15.2cm) length, are a must for a save-a-dive-kit and make a great gift for that diving significant other or friend. Why not get one for both of you!
XS SCUBA Diver Wrenches Tool Set Features
- Highland by XS Scuba, Scuba Wrench Set:
- Three Combination Wrench Set
- Durable Corrosion Resistant Stainless-Steel Construction
- Fits Most Common Regulator Hoses
- Wrench Sizes: 1/2″ by 7/16″, 5/8″ by 1/2″ and 11/16″ by 9/16″
- Compact: 6″ (15.2cm) Lengths
- Thin Low-Profile Design
- A Must for the Serious Diver
- Great Save-A-Dive-Kit Item
- Fix Most Common Equipment Problems
- Great Gift Idea