AMSCUD was the first dive company to provide divers with a series of hangers designed specifically for diving equipment. The hangers had to be non-corroding, non-staining, sunlight resistant and strong enough to support the weight of wet dive equipment while remaining reasonably priced. The inspiration for the unusual shapes of these hangers came from divers who wanted to get their equipment off the floor, out of the sand and up the air for drying after a rinse in fresh water. The hangers turned out to be so rugged that most diving retailers used them to display equipment in their stores.
Proper preventative maintenance is the best way to prolong the life of all your diving equipment. The hanger designed for holding a BC and regulator has been redesigned for versatility and ease of use. The original design required the diver to remove the dust cap of the regulator and screw the first stage onto the hanger. The purpose of this was to make sure that the regulator did not fall off. In the new design of the BC hanger an inverted T-hook is provided for draping the regulator hoses from the hanger while still providing resistance to slipping off onto the floor. The shoulder tips of the hanger are hooked upward to prevent the BC from sliding off as it would on a conventional hanger.
Finally, a hanger designed-specifically for holding a BC vest and regulator during drying and storage. The AMSCUD Hanger 995419 is also ideal for use with Life Vests, police vests, body armor and bulletproof vests. Due to its expert design, your gear fits on it easily, for a no-hassle drying and storage solution. The hanger measures: (L x W x H) (40.6cm x 3cm x 22cm). The Super Hanger has one-piece I-beam construction for strength and can support up to 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) of weight. The hanger is made from non-corroding plastic resin will not rust, is available in multiple colors.
AmScuD 995419 BCD & Regulator Hanger Features
- Ideal for Use with Life Vests, Police Vests, Body Armor & Bulletproof Vests
- Non-Corroding, Non-Staining, Sunlight Resistant
- Strong Enough to Support Weight of Wet Dive Equipment
- Keeps Equipment Off Floor, Out of Sand
- Provides: Air for Drying After Rinse-In Fresh Water
- Rugged: Dive Retailers Use to Display Equipment in Stores
- Non-Corroding Plastic Resin: Won’t Rust
- One Piece I-Beam Construction for Strength
- Support Up to 50 lbs. (22.68 kg) of Weight
- Inverted T-Hook: Allows Draping Regulator Hoses, Resistance to Slipping Off
- “Shoulder Tips”: Hooked Upward, Prevent BC from Sliding-Off
- Dimensions: (L x W x H) 16″ x 1.2″ x 10″ (40.6cm x 3cm x 22 cm)