DIVE ALERT DMB1 SURFACE MARKER BUOY SAFETY ORANGE SMB
The DiveAlert SMB (surface marker buoy) features Closed-Circuit (one-way valve) construction, which prevents air spill at surface. Inflate on the surface to attract visual attention or redundant flotation. Inflate at depth to send up as a surface marker. Solas reflective tape (Coast Guard approved) across top of SMBcreates better visibility day and night.
Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) prevents bursting and easy air dumping. Deluxe SMB is 65″ long by 8″ wide (165 x 20 cm) which provides approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift. Nylon strap handle on top allows for easy attachment of light or slate.400 denier poly-urethane coated nylon material, this SMB will last dive after dive without issue.
Dive Alert Surface Marker Buoy, Orange Features
- Closed-Circuit (one-way valve) to Prevent Spills.
- Excellent Signaling Devise.
- Great for Safety/Decompression Stops.
- High Visibility Safety Orange Color.
- Durable 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon Material.
- Handle on Top for Light/Slate.
- 65″ long by 8″ wide (165 x 20 cm).
- Approximately 40 lbs. (18.1 kg) of lift.
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV).
Dive Alert Surface Marker Buoy, Orange Specifications
Material : 400 Denier Polyurethane Coated Nylon.
Color : High Visibility Safety Orange.
Dimensions : 65″ Long By 8″ Wide (165 X 20 Cm).
Buoyancy: Approximately 40 Lbs. (18.1 Kg).
Weight [with packaging] 0.65 lb