Fenix E25UE Ultimate Edition Rechargeable Flashlight
Astounding Output and Longevity
Anyone who says you can’t get impressive production from an economic flashlight has clearly yet to see the Fenix E25UE Ultimate Edition Flashlight. Fenix’s latest E25 model rivals the power of its more advanced models, with 5 different brightness settings and able to deliver up to 1000 Lumens of brightness with a peak beam distance of 200 meters. While using 2 14500 rechargeable batteries, the flashlight is able to operate in its Turbo Mode (1000 Lumens) for up to 50 minutes and can operate in its dimmest setting for up 90 hours on a single charge. The flashlight features a Cree XP-L V5 LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours so burning out a bulb is never a concern.
Functionality and Customization
The E25UE does not just offer powerful and lasting output, but a vast array of settings and options to customize your use. The E25UE features a dual switch, one to engage and disengage the flashlight completely and another to cycle through the different brightness settings. While the recommended 2 14500 rechargeable batteries are needed to operate the flashlight’s Turbo Mode output, it can also be run on 2 AA batteries (either NiMH or Alkaline) with the remaining 4 brightnesses available.The E25UE also comes with personalized features like an intelligent drive circuit, which remembers the previous brightness mode before it was turned off, and a Lock-out function that can be engaged to prevent accidentally turning it on or changing a setting. The flashlight even comes standard with a Strobe Function and a S.O.S. Function so you are prepared for any situation.
On top of its potent power and useful functions, the E25UE is an extremely durable piece of equipment. Composed of a hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum and a toughened ultra clear glass lens, the rugged flashlight is impact resistant up to 1 meter and is able to be submerged in water as low as 2 meters without damage. The flashlight flaunts durability internally as well, featuring overheat and reverse polarity protection so the circuitry will not be accidentally damaged.
- Dual Switch interface to easily active and deactivate the light, as well as cycle through the different brightness levels
- Digitally regulated output to maintain constant brightness
- Features Strobe and S.O.S. functions for special situations
- Lock-out function to prevent mal-operation
- Reverse Polarity and Overheat Protection
- Hard-anodized aircraft-grade aluminum and toughened ultra clear glass lens make the flashlight resistant to exterior damage
- Included Accessories:
- Spare O-ring
- 2 x AA Alkaline batteries
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Dimensions: 6.34″ (Length) x 0.77″ (Body Diameter) x 1″ (Head Diameter)
- Weight: 3.07 oz
- Brightness Levels & Runtimes: **Using Li-Ion Batteries
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / 50 Min.
- High: 350 Lumens / 2 Hours 15 Min.
- Mid: 160 Lumens / 5 Hours 5 Min.
- Low: 50 Lumens / 16 Hours 30 Min.
- Eco: 5 Lumens / 95 Hours
- Brightness Levels & Runtimes: **Using NiMH Batteries
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / n/a
- High: 350 Lumens / 1 Hour 30 Min.
- Mid: 160 Lumens / 4 Hours 35 Min.
- Low: 50 Lumens / 13 Hours 25 Min.
- Eco: 5 Lumens / 100 Hours
- Brightness Levels & Runtimes: **Using Alkaline Batteries
- Turbo: 1000 Lumens / n/a
- High: 350 Lumens / 50 Min.
- Mid: 160 Lumens / 2 Hours 10 Min.
- Low: 50 Lumens / 13 Hours 10 Min.
- Eco: 5 Lumens / 90 Hours
- Peak Beam Distance 200 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity 10000 cd
- Impact Resistance 1 meter
- IPX Rating IPX-8 (submersible up to 2 meters underwater)
|Output Modes:||3+ Brightness Levels, SOS, Strobe|
|Compatible Batteries:||2 x 14500, 2 x AA|
|Included Accessories:||Batteries, Lanyard, Spare O-ring(s)|
|Flashlight Usage:||Every Day Carry|
|Throw Distance (Max):||200m|
|Primary Material:||Anodized Aluminum|
|Product Dimensions:||6.34″ (L) x 1″ (Head Diameter)0.77″ (Body Diameter)|
|Country of Origin:||CN|