The Cressi Predator Knife is the perfect utility tool for any diver looking for a quality blade while underwater. The Predator is a small drop point tip knife, very handy and anatomical. Its dimensions make it practically suitable to be stored as a spare knife or for divers who like to gear up in a practical and effective way. The Knife blade is made from Japanese 420 stainless steel with a black coating blade treatment for corrosion resistance and a great stealthy look”. The duration of these features is guaranteed not by the sharpness itself, but by the quality of the material that guarantees the durability of the blade. Rhomboidal cross section for greater resistance to flexing and breaking.
Overall Length: 180mm ( 18cm )
Blade length: 86mm ( 8,6cm )
Blade width: 17mm ( 1,7cm )
Blade thickness: 3-5mm
Knife-Only weight: 120gr
Weight with sheath and straps: 200gr
Cressi Predator Knife Features:
- Cressi Predator Knife
- Perfect Utility Tool
- Small Knife, Very Handy and Anatomical
- Dimensions Practically Suitable to Stored as Spare Knife
- Blade Steel: Japanese 420 Stainless Steel w/Black Coating Treatment
- Corrosion Resistance and Great Stealthy Look”
- Blade Type: One Side: Straight Edge, One Side: Partially Serrated
- Handle Material: Rubber
- Tip Style: Drop Point
- Line Cutter
- Durable Sheath
- Knife Sheath w/Strap Eyelets for Fastening Gear or Diver’s Leg w/Straps
Small stiletto knife, designed for underwater fishing. Manageable, blade penetration and durability and grip.
- he blade has one side and is partially serrated.
- Comfortable handle with rubbery polymer coating.
- The blade extends through the interior of the handle and, at the end of the handle, has a small pommel.
- An ergonomically designed rubberized handle has a sure the grip and a blade guard for added safety
- Tempered AISI 420 steel with Black Coating.
- Knife comes complete with a durable knife sheath with strap eyelets for fastening it to gear or the diver’s leg with straps.
- Belt and calf attachment using two elastic straps (included).